abhaya hastham:AICC President Mallikarjun Kharge, alongside TPCC President A. Revanth Reddy and CLP Leader Mallu Bhatti Vikramarka, released the Congress manifesto for Telangana Assembly polls scheduled on November 30. Kharge pledged a steadfast implementation of the manifesto and the ‘six guarantees’ if the Congress secures victory in Telangana.
Abhaya Hastham scheme was launched by the government of Telangana to secure the place of elderly women in our society. As we all know, when a woman is the age of 65 years mostly the husband or the caretaker of the family has passed away naturally. So, the women of the family are almost not able to provide the income to avail certain benefits of livelihood.
abhaya hastham scheme
The Congress on unveiled its manifesto, titled Abhaya Hastham, for the Telangana Assembly elections, which the party believes has something for every citizen. The manifesto is an amalgamation of the party’s declarations for specific groups — farmers, SCs, STs, BCs, youth, women, and minorities — and its “six guarantees” as well as a slew of other promises. The 42-page-long document also has “Hyderabad Vision 2030”.
Congress also released a “job calendar”, giving specific dates for issuing job notifications if voted to power while promising that aspirants will be exempted from paying any application fee. The Congress also promised to fill the 2 lakh existing vacancies within one year of assuming power.
Details Of Abhaya Hastham 2023
|Abhaya Hastham scheme
|CM of Telangana
|Providing pensions and insurance
Benefits Of Abhaya Hastham
The following incentive will be provided to all of the beneficiaries of the Abhaya Hastham Scheme-
- The member of SHG will get a monthly pension of Rs 500 or above according to eligibility.
- All the SHG women will get the-
- The total amount of Rs 30,000 in a natural death case.
- The total amount of Rs 75000 in an accidental death case.
- The total amount of Rs 75000 in case of permanent disability.
- The total amount of Rs 37500 in case of partial disability.
- The child of the victim will get a Rs 1200 scholarship for their study up to intermediate and in ITI ( industrial technical institute).
- If the subscriber has died before the age of 59 years, then the earnings and insurance will be transferred to the nominee of the victim.
- If the subscriber has died after the age of 60 years, then the remaining contribution will be transferred to the nominee.
To be eligible for the scheme, the applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria which are given below:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Telangana state
- Only one person from one family can apply for the scheme.
- The applicant must be of 60 years of age.
- The applicant must belong to below the poverty line category household.
- The applicant must have a white ration card.
- The member of SHG will contribute Rs 1 daily for the beneficiaries, and at the same time, the government will pay Rs 1 daily for the contributing member.
- The applicant must be an active SHG member
- The applicant must have been a member for at least a year.
The following documents are required while filling out the application form for the scheme:-
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- White ration card
- Voter ID card
- Pan card
- SHG members certificate
- Domicile certificate of Telangana
Application Process Of Abhaya Hastham
To apply for the scheme you need to follow the following application process mentioned below:-
- First, visit the VO Office.
- The VO is responsible for registration for the scheme.
- Ask for the application form for the scheme.
- Fill up the form.
- Attach the documents.
- The documents will be verified by MS
- Finally, the report of verification would be given to ZS.