ayushman bhava portal|ayushman bhava program;A campaign to ensure optimum delivery of health schemes to every intended beneficiary, including those in the last mile, will be launched by the President on September 13, Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya said on September 11.Though the “Ayushman Bhava” campaign will be launched on September 13, it will be introduced during the ‘Seva Pakhwada’ starting on Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s birthday on September 17, he said.
President Droupadi Murmu will launch the “Ayushman Bhava” campaign on September 13. The big program will take place through a virtual event, making it a crucial leap towards achieving Universal Health Coverage (UHC) and ensuring healthcare for all.
Ayushman Bhava’ is an umbrella campaign comprising three major components — Ayushman Apke Dwar 3.0, Ayushman Mela, and Ayushman Sabha — to be launched during the 15-day period, starting September 17. According to Union Health Ministry, “All the above activities will start from September 17
Ayushman Bhava Scheme
Ahead of the upcoming 2024 Lok Sabha election, India will host a two-week “Ayushman Bhava” health programme during which the government will implement several beneficiary schemes across India. The programme will run from September 17 to October 2.The vent shall be commenced in the presence of Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare Mansukh Mandaviya, Union Minister Bharati Pravin Pawar, SP Singh Baghel, NITI AAyog’s VK Paul, several members of Parliament, and senior officials from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
A lot of public representatives, beneficiaries, and participants will also be there from District headquarters, Block headquarters, and Health and Welness Centres in their villages.The government has also decided to organise several healthcare programmes during ‘Seva Pakhwada’, starting September 17, which is also the birthday of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, which will go on till October 2, that is Gandhi Jayanti.
ayushman bhava portal
On October 2, the government will declare “Ayushman gram” or “Ayushman villages” where tuberculosis and leprosy have been completely eradicated and 100 percent COVID-19 verification cards have been reported.An Ayushman Mela will be organised at over a lakh health and wellness centres where all poor and middle-class people will be diagnosed and treated.All block-level hospitals and medical colleges will organise health camps on their premises, Mandaviya revealed.
A cleanliness drive or “Swacchta Abhiyaan” will be run at healthcare institutions across the country including hospitals and dispensaries.On September 4, President Droupadi Murmu announced the upcoming inauguration of the Ayushman Bhava campaign on September 13. The campaign aims to ensure the optimum delivery of health schemes to intended beneficiaries, especially in remote areas.
There are three major components of the Ayushman Bhava campaign: the distribution of Ayushman cards or “Ayushman Apke Dwar 3.0,” a health campaign called “Ayushman Mela,” and awareness meetings like “Ayushman Sabha.”The Seva Pakhwara is a 16-day campaign that will feature several undertakings such as a blood donation camp and organ donation registry.
ayushman bhava program Benefits
- If the program is terminated within the first five years, it will not be eligible for a bonus.
- The program offers a loan facility after four years of investment.
- The scheme may be converted into an endowment assurance policy until the age of 59, provided that the date of conversion is not within one year of the date of premium cessation or maturity.
- The premium-paying age ranges between 55 and 60 years old.
- After three years of investing in the scheme, the policy can be surrendered, but the investor will not receive any benefits. Or, if the policy is surrendered, the authority provides an incentive proportional to the lesser amount.
- The scheme’s most recent disclosed annual incentive is Rs 60 per Rs 1000 cash assured.
- Now that you are aware that investing helps you earn more money, go and make an informed decision to secure your family’s future.