drdo recruitment 2022 scientist|drdo recruitment 2022 pdf|drdo recruitment 2022 apply online last date|DRDO Recruitment 2022:In an important notice released by the Defense Research and Development Organization, DRDO CEPTAM has informed that the department will be recruiting candidates for 1901 posts under Senior Technical Assistant B and Technician-A. As per the schedule, the application process for DRDO CEPTAM recruitment 2022 will begin on September 3, and the last date to apply for DRDO CEPTAM recruitment 2022 is September 23, 2022. For the convenience of the candidates we have mentioned below the step-by-step process to apply for DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022.
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has notified the recruitment process for various posts under the Defence Research Technical Cadre (DRTC). The hiring will fill 1901 DRDO CEPTAM-10 positions, including Senior Technical Assistant-B (STA-B) and Technician-A (Tech-A).
The registration period for the open positions will begin on September 3 and will last until September 23.Candidates may submit their applications online at drdo.gov.in, the DRDO’s official website. Candidates are urged to read the official notice on the DRDO’s website for further information on the recruiting procedure, eligibility, and selection exam.
DRDO Recruitment 2022
Defence Research and Development Organisation, Center for Personnel Talent Management, DRDO-CEPTAM has released notification to fill 1901 posts in the organisation. This recruitment drive will fill up Senior Technical Assistant-B and Technician-A posts.The registration process will begin on September 3, 2022 and will end on September 23, 2022. Candidates can apply online through the official site of DRDO on drdo.gov.in. Read below for eligibility, selection process and other details.
drdo recruitment 2022 scientist
|DRDO Recruitment 2022
|Technician A, Senior Technical Assistant B
|Rs.19,900 – Rs.112,400 Per Month
|Last Date to Apply
|Govt Jobs 2022
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
- Candidates applying for the DRDO Recruitment 2022 must pay an application fee of Rs 100.
- Women and SC/ST/PwBD/ESM candidates are exempted from paying the application fee. The crucial DRDO CEPTAM eligibility cut-off date is September 23, 2022.
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022: Eligibility criteria
- Age limit : Candidates must be aged between 18 and 28 years of age as of September 23, 2022. As per the government norms, there is an upper age limit relaxation for the reserved categories.
- Senior Technician Assistant – BSc or Diploma in Engineering or Technology from Computer Science or Allied Subjects from an institution recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education) Technical Education (AICTE) as asked according to the discipline.
- Technician A – Students with a Class 10th or equivalent from a recognized board candidate can check the detailed eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official notification.
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022: Here’s how to apply online
- Step 1: To apply for the DRDO Recruitment, candidates need to visit the official website
- Step 2: Then, on the homepage, click on the appropriate link
- Step 3: Fill out the application form and upload the required documents
- Step 4: Pay the application fees
- Step 5: Click on the “submit” button
- Step 6: Take a printout of the application form for future needs
- NOTE: It is advised that candidates must visit the official website for fresh updates and more information
drdo recruitment 2022 pdf
drdo recruitment 2022 pdf download
What is DRDO job qualification?
Graduate/Diploma/ITI degree holders who have training or job experience for a period of one year or more after acquiring the essential qualification will NOT be eligible for consideration.
What is DRDO CEPTAM exam eligibility?
Bachelor’s degree in Science Or Diploma in Engineering or Technology or Computer Science or Allied Subjects, recognised by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), in the required Discipline.
Is GATE exam compulsory for DRDO?
Qualifying GATE is mandatory eligibility for Recruitment in DRDO. Other than that, candidates also have to appear for a written descriptive test followed by a personal interview as a part of DRDO recruitment through the GATE 2022 procedure.