e shram card download pdf|e shram gov in|e shram portal|e shram card self registration online|e shram registration|e shram card apply|e shram gov in login|e shram card gov in:The government of India has initiated E-Shram Yojana to offer social security to people working in unorganised sector. The beneficiary must register on the official website before using the E-Shram Yojana (E-Shram Portal Registration) to avail the benefits. Check the details here about online registeration process, eligibility criteria and more.The central government has initiated E-Shram Yojana to offer social security to people working in unorganised sector. The E-Shram Portal was launched by the Ministry of Labor and employment.
The government offers the workers cash assistance including other benefits. The advantage of Worker’s Compensation is additionally provided under this scheme. The beneficiary must register on the official website before using the E-Shram Yojana (E-Shram Portal Registration). Besides the labourers, ordinary residents, students, including low-income families can register under this scheme.
e-shram card apply online
Eshram card is launched by the Ministry of Labour and Employment of India for the welfare of workers. E shram portal is launched to gather statistics on unorganized sector employees and laborers and to track all the information. The information gathered will be utilized to build new plans, policies, and job possibilities for unorganized sector workers and laborers.To get signed up for the card and benefits through the e-shram portal then you need to apply for an online e-shram card. for this yojana only Indian citizens can apply. to get the E Shram Card Registration 2023 for this scheme, the candidates are not required to pay any application fee.
Labourers and workers of the unorganized sectors get financial benefits by registering themselves under the e-Shram card Yojana.It aims to help people like migrant workers, construction workers, domestic helps, street vendors, waiters, beauticians, handicraft makers, fisherfolk, agricultural labour, etc without charge at CSCs, labour facilitation centers and State Seva Kendras through self-registration. Through this video, let’s know the benefits of e shram card, who can register for it, the process for e shram card registration, in a much detailed way.
E Shram Card Self Registration
|E Shram card
|Workers and labor’s of unorganized sector
|E Shram card download
|Ministry of labour and employment
Benefits of E-Shram Card:
- It aims to implement the benefits of social security schemes for unorganized workers which are administered by the Ministry of Labour and Employment and other inter-connected ministries.
- The person who has an E-Shram Card is entitled to an accidental insurance cover of 2 lakhs under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana.
- The E-Shram portal will maintain a centralized database of people working in the unorganized sectors.
- All the social security benefits given under this scheme will be delivered directly to the unorganized workers through this portal.
Eligibility for EShram Card Registration 2023
You need to follow the Eligibility for E-Shram Card Registration 2023 criteria for the registration at the e-shram portal.
- Only ones under the age limit of 16 to 59 years can apply.
- Income tax payers cannot apply.
- Only the ones working in the unorganized sector can apply.
- The members of Employees Provident Fund Organization and Employees State Insurance Corporation are not eligible for E Shram Card Registration 2023.
Documents required for registration :
- The mobile number that is linked with Aadhaar
- Savings bank account details
- Educational certificate
- Occupational certificate
- 5) Income certificate
- Passport size photographs
Eligibility for e-Shram Card
- Any unorganised worker or any person working in the unorganised sector.
- Workers should be aged between 16-59 years.
- Workers should have a valid mobile number linked with the Aadhaar card.
How To Apply for an e-Shram Card online?
To Apply for the E shram card follow the instruction below:-
- Visit the Official visit the official website of Eshram i.e eshram.gov.in
- On the Homepage, click on the Register for E shram Card
- Now You will see 2 options 1. Register with CSC 2. Self Registration
- Click on Self Registration.
- Now Enter your Mobile number and the OTP that is Received on your Mobile number.
- Now enter your Aadhar Card number and the OTP received on your aadhar card registered mobile number.
- Now Enter the personal details like Occupation etc and Bank Details.
- Now Click on Submit button and Download the e-shram Card PDF.
E-Shram Card Registration & Application Form 2023 (State Wise)
|Name of State
|E Shram Card Registration Link
|Jammu & Kashmir
How to apply for e Shram card online?
Open the official website www.eshram.gov.in, Visit Here.
Open the register option on homepage.
Enter the contact details which are linked to the Aadhar Card.
Enter the captcha code.
Mark EPFO and ESIC option as NO.
Select option saying Send OTP.
Fill in the OTP.
How to download eshram card online?
Visit the eshram.gov.in website. Open the eshram.gov.in official website for the e-SHRAM portal by entering web address in your device.
Click on the UPDATE link. …
Enter Login Details. …
Click on the e-Shram Card link. …
Download eShram Card.
How do I check my e Shram list?
Visit Eshram.gov.in on your device. Click on the link to check the beneficiary status of your E Aadhaar card once it becomes available. Write your Shramik card or Aadhar card number. The E Shram payments status will appear on your screen