Chennai flood relief fund token list pdf:Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M K Stalin has announced Rs 6,000 in aid to people affected by Cyclone Michaung. The amount will be paid in cash. Chennai and its nearby districts of Chengalpattu, Kancheepuram and Thiruvallur districts received heavy rainfall leading to floods and damage to life and properties, as a result of the cyclone.
Corporate bodies also have extended aid to the state. TVS Motor Company, India’s third-largest two-wheeler company, donated Rs 3 crore to the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund.The floods have unleashed severe hardship, and we would like to do our part to support the community,” said Sudarshan Venu, managing director, TVS Motor. “This will augment the tireless efforts of the government and the resilient people of Tamil Nadu to restore normalcy.
Flood Relief Fund
Tamil Nadu’s Commissionerate of Revenue and Disaster Management on Wednesday gave details of how the government-announced financial assistance would be provided to people who suffered damage in the floods in Chennai and neighbouring districts.
On December 3 and 4, under the influence of Cyclone Michaung, Chennai and parts of the nearby Chengalpet, Kancheepuram and Thiruvallur districts received heavy to very heavy rain, leading to loss of lives and property damage due to flooding.
Chief Minister MK Stalin on Saturday announced that Rs 6,000 would be provided to those affected by the floods. He said the solatium for the kin of those who died in rain-related incidents due to the cyclone would be increased to Rs 5 lakh from Rs 4 lakh.
Short Details Of tnpds 6000 Flood Relief Form 2023
|Name Of Post
|Chennai Flood Relief Fund Application Form For 6000 Rupees
|Government Of Tamilnadu
|For the citizens who suffered huge losses due to floods and cyclones in the state.
|Assisting citizens who suffered losses due to the cyclone.
|Amount Of Flood Relief Fund
|Aadhar Card, Passport Size Photo
The objective of the Flood Relief Fund 6000 Rupees List
- The main objective of the Flood Relief Fund 6000 Rupees List is to provide the facility of checking the beneficiary list online
- Now applicants will not be required to visit any government offices to check their name in the beneficiary list
- This system will save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency to the system
- Under the scheme, the amount of financial assistance will be directly deposited into the bank account of the beneficiary through the direct benefit transfer method
List of Eligible the District for Flood Relief Fund 6000 Rupees
Documents Required For Chennai Flood Relief Fund Apply Online 2023
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Mobile Number
- Address Proof
- Email ID
- Passport Size Photo
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate
Eligibility Criteria For Flood Relief Fund Application Form
- The applicants must be permanent citizens of the state.
- Financial assistance will be provided only to those who suffered losses due to floods and cyclones.
- The person applying should have all the necessary documents.
Download Flood Relief Fund 6000 Rupees List PDF Online
- First of all, you have to go to the official Tamil Nadu State Disaster Management Authority website
- The home page will appear on your screen
- On the home page, you are required to click on the flood relief fund list
- A new page will appear on your screen
- On this page, you have to enter your application number
- Now you have to click on the search
- Required information will be on your computer screen
Steps For Chennai Flood Relief Fund Apply Online 2023
Citizens who want to complete Chennai Flood Relief Fund Apply Online 2023 process can follow the steps detailed below and submit Flood Relief Fund Application Form 2023 successfully.
- Firstly, Navigate to the official website i.e. https://tnpds.gov.in/.
- Now click on the Apply Online Link.
- After that, Enter your Name, Address, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc. details in the form.
- Finally, Click on the Submit button given below.
- Now your application form has been submitted successfully.
Flood Relief Fund Token List Download 2023
As you all know, Rs. 6000 will be provided to you through fair price shops for which you need to do Flood Relief Fund Token List Check 2023. Citizens who want to check Flood Relief 6000 Rupees Token List should follow the steps given below.
- Candidates first, Go to the official website accessed at https://tnpds.gov.in/.
- On the homepage click on the Token List button.
- Now Select Your Village or district, and Enter your Name, Address, etc. details in the form.
- After that, Click on the Submit button given below.
- Now the Token List will be shown on your display.
- Click on the Download button shown below.
- After that, the list has been downloaded successfully.
- Now you can see your name in this list and get financial assistance with the help of a token.
Guide For Flood Relief Fund 6000 Rupees List PDF Download
To Download Flood Relief Fund 6000 Rupees List PDF can follow the process given below and Check Flood Relief Fund 6000 Rupees List PDF District Wise successfully.
- Applicants First, Visit the official webpage of Chennai Flood Relief Fund.
- On the homepage click on the List button.
- After that, Select District, Village, and others.
- Now Enter your Name, Mobile Number, Aadhar Number, and other required details in the form.
- Click on the Submit button shown below.
- Then the list will be shown on your screen.
- Lastly, Click on the Download button given below.
- Now the List has been downloaded successfully.