mafat plot yojana gujarat form pdf download:The state of Gujarat for the laborers and poor people of Gujarat. Scheme to provide 100 free plots of land to farm laborers, rural artisans and backward people living in different villages of the state. 100 Choras Var Mafat Plot Yojna By Panchayat Department: Implementation of new policy to improve scheme for giving free plot of 100 sq.ft residential accommodation plot or homeless building in rural areas 2019.
In this post we will know complete information about free plot scheme like what are the benefits of this scheme? Where are the documents required? How much benefit.100 square meter free plot scheme for laborers and poor people of Gujarat by Gujarat state has been launched in 2022 in Gujarat. A scheme was launched to provide free plots of 100 square meters of land to agricultural labourers, rural artisans and backward people living in various villages of the state.
Free Plot Scheme in Gujarat
The benefit of this scheme is to reach the poor people in rural areas who have no housing facilities. Free Plot Scheme [100 Sq. Whar] Free House Plot Scheme of Gujarat State Government for landless agricultural laborers and rural artisans living below poverty line in rural Gujarat.
Mafat Plot Yojna [100 Choras Var] Gujarat The State Government’s Scheme Of Free House Plots For Landless Farm Laborers And Rural Artisans Living Below The Poverty Line In Rural Gujarat Has Been In Operation Since.Plans for living in rural areas, or plotting to provide 100 sq. Free plot to village labourers and rural craftsmen registered in BPL, were not implemented. Under this scheme, 16-117,030 beneficiaries have been allocated free plots for the benefit of all beneficiary plots given to the beneficiaries of 0 to 16 and 17 to 20 in the free plot scheme.
Also Read This Article:-ISRO Young Scientist Program
Gujarat Mafat Plot Yojana
Gujarat government releases schemes from time to time in which you can also see free plot scheme. 100 square meter free plot scheme for landless agricultural laborers and rural artisans living below poverty line in rural areas has been running since 1972 by Gujarat State Government.
The Gujarat free plot scheme, offering 100 square meters for free to laborers and the poor of the state of Gujarat, began in 2022. Plan to provide 100 free plots of land to rural artisans, agricultural laborers, and economically disadvantaged residents of various state villages. Free 100 square feet plot plan from the Panchayat Department: In order to enhance the program of providing 100 square feet of residential land or a houseless house in rural areas, a new policy was implemented in 2022.
Implementation of a new application for the revision of the scheme to provide people without homes in village areas with free or 100-square-foot plots of land (panchayat.gujarat.gov.in). or BPL. The plan to provide free plots of 100 square feet to registered rural artisans and laborers in the village has not been implemented. For the benefit of all beneficiaries in the free plot scheme, 16-117,030 free plots have been provided to beneficiaries ages 0 to 16 and 17 to 20.
Who can benefit from this scheme and its main objective:
- Who doesn’t have a plot.
- Applicant should not own any kind of land. This will include your home.
- An artisan or laborer from the rural area is required to apply.
- Beneficiary should be an adult. That is, the applicant should not be a minor.
- Those who come from rural areas with socio-economic and caste-based census-2011 eligible family or state or center are eligible for government housing assistance.
- who must be adults.
- There should be no plot or house in the name of husband or wife anywhere in the state.
- who must have lived in the village for at least one year.
- In whose name should not be agricultural land or in joint name and father’s name and in the case of applicant in that land, it should not be more than half a hectare in case of irrigated land and in case of non-irrigated land it should not be more than one hectare.
List of Required Documents
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- Annual income certificate of the applicant
- The applicant should not own any kind of land. This should not include your home.
- A particular applicant should be a rural artisan or labourer.
- Beneficiary should be an adult. This means that the applicant shouldn’t be under 18.
- The applicant ought to be added to the list of BPL members.
- Income proof has to be given by Mamlatdar or Taluka Development Officer.
Free Plot Scheme in Gujarat
mafat plot yojana gujarat form pdf download