solar water pumping scheme haryana:Haryana’s Department of New and Renewable Energy (HAREDA) has announced subsidies of up to 75% for solar pumps ranging from 3 HP to 10 HP capacities under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Urja Suraksha Evam Utthan Mahabhiyaan (PM KUSUM) for the year 2023-24.
Under the program, for solar pumps with a capacity between 3 HP and 7.5 HP, the farmer’s share of the cost will be 25%, while the MNRE will provide a subsidy of 30% of the total cost, and the state government will provide a subsidy of 45% of the cost.
haryana solar pump subsidy scheme
Haryana Renewable Energy Development Agency (HREDA) has now issued notification seeking applications from farmers for solar irrigation pump connections under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Urja Suraksha Evam Utthan Mahabhiyaan (PM-KUSUM).
For solar pumps with a capacity of 10 HP, the user share remains at 25% of the cost. However, the MNRE subsidy is limited to 30% of the cost applicable for pumps up to 7.5 HP. The remaining portion of the user share and MNRE subsidy will be covered by the state government subsidy.
The initiative aims to cover various categories of beneficiaries, including individual farmers, water user associations, cow shelters, farmer producers’ organizations, primary agriculture credit societies, and community-based irrigation systems. However, priority will be given to small and marginal farmers.
When to Apply for Solar Water Pump Subsidy Scheme in Haryana – Important Dates
Here is the complete schedule of applying online for Solar Water Pumps under PM Kusum Yojana in Haryana:-
|Invitation of online applications through SARAL portal||Currently Accepting Applications|
|Installation of said systems by beneficiaries from empanelled suppliers||Within 3 months of sanction|
|Submission of Prescribed Application for Release of Subsidy by beneficiaries on web portal||Immediately after installation|
|Verification of installed Systems by ADCs office, uploading PCR, release of subsidy||within 10 days|
Farmer’s Share for Solar Water Pumps under PM Kusum Yojana in Haryana
The current farmer’s share pattern of solar water pumps under PM Kusum Yojana in Haryana is as under:-
- 3 HP DC Mono block Pump – Rs. 45,075
- 3 HP Submersible Normal Controller Pump – Rs. 46,658
- 7.5 HP DC Mono block Pump – Rs. 91,894
- 7.5 HP Submersible Normal Controller Pump – Rs. 92,007
- 10 HP DC Mono block Pump – Rs. 1,15,507
Documents required for the HAREDA Solar water pumping scheme
- Submit the Adhar card.
- Aadhaar Linked Bank Account
- Provide a map of your agricultural land.
- Affidavit of micro-irrigation system to be provided
Haryana Solar Pump Subsidy Scheme – Apply, Online Application Form @saralharyana.gov.in
Following is the step by step procedure that you must follow to apply for Haryana solar pump subsidy scheme:
- Go to the Antyodaya Saral portal (saralharyana.gov.in)
- On the home page, click on New User? Register here if you are a new user of the portal.
The Registration page appears as shown below:
- Enter the full name of the user, valid email address, mobile number, and the password meets the set password criteria.
- Select state as Haryana and enter the captcha code.
- Click Validate to complete the registration process with the website under PM Kusum Yojana.
- Log in with the username and password you have given during the registration process on this portal.
- Navigate to the Apply for Services section and click View all Available services section.
- Search using the solar water pump keyword in the provided search box.
- Click Application for Solar water pumping scheme under the Service Name section. You must fill in the application form by correctly providing all the necessary details.
- Enter the name, select gender, and provide a mobile number, email address, father’s name, district, and other details in the designated fields.
- Enter the additional details that are required.
- Click “submit” to submit the application form