hdfc bank parivartan ecss program|hdfc parivartan scheme|hdfc parivartan scholarship|hdfc bank parivartan scholarship:HDFC Bank has announced the launch of its Educational Crisis Support Scholarship (ECSS) programme for the academic year 2023-24, under its renowned Parivartan initiative. The deadline to apply for the HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Programme for the academic year 2023-24 is September 30, 2023. Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
This scholarship is aimed at providing meritorious and needy students from underprivileged sections of society with financial assistance to continue their education and prevent the risk of dropping out due to personal or family crises.
hdfc parivartan scholarship 2023
HDFC Bank announced the launch of its sixth annual grants program for social startups in partnership with the Government of India’s flagship initiative ‘Startup India’. Known as Parivartan SmartUp Grants, the program aims to identify startups working in the social impact space and support them through monetary grants to their incubators.
The grants have been offered under the aegis of Parivartan, the umbrella name for the bank’s social initiatives. So far, the bank has disbursed over INR 30 crore to more than 45 incubators which supported over 165 startups working in areas like environment, agri-business, ed-tech, waste management, healthcare, and skill development sectors.
This Year’s Focus:
This year the bank will also focus on building capacities of incubators and startups working in tier-II & III cities. Through selected incubator partners, the bank will fund social impact startups developing solutions in environmental conservation, affordable healthcare, sustainable rural economy, technologies for better governance, economic growth of SMEs, gender diversity and inclusion space.
Its Startup Fund:
The bank has been enabling startups through its state-of-the-art SmartUp program, which provides specialised banking and value-added services to entrepreneurs. It aims to assist startups in achieving their goals through the bank’s well renowned and highly advanced smart financial tools, advisory services, and technology.
The HDFC Bank, one of India’s top financial banking service provider, has introduced a scholarship named “HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship 2023” for the welfare of children whose parents are unable to afford to send them to good schools and are financially weak with a low income of below INR 2.5 Lakh and due to this students have to discontinue their studies arising discourage in them.
Extent Of These Initiatives:
Through various CSR initiatives, It has impacted the lives of over 9.6 crore people across the country. It aimed to achieve positive change in people’s lives through direct and indirect interventions through Parivartan, empowering them to become self-sufficient and integrated into society. By announcing partnership with Startup India for the 6th Parivartan SmartUp Grants which would help socially conscious businesses to achieve their vision and mission.
- The scholarship is open for Indian nationals only.
- The students must be studying in any of the standards between Class 1 to 12, diploma, undergraduate or postgraduate (including professional and non-professional courses) level.
- The applicants must have passed their previous qualifying examination with at least 55% marks and their annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 2.5 lakh.
- Preference will be given to those applicants who are facing a personal or family crisis that has occurred during the past three years, due to which they are unable to continue bearing the cost of education and are at risk of dropping out.
Prizes and rewards: Up to INR 75,000
Last date to apply: 30-09-2023
Application mode: Online applications only
HDFC Parivartan Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- Follow the official website of the HDFC
- On the homepage, hit on your desired scholarship
- Then follow Apply Online button from the same page
- After that, a new page will be visible on the same screen
- Here, you can follow the desired scholarship program as per your eligibility criteria
- After selecting your scholarship, hit on apply online button
- Now, a popup will be displayed on your screen to fill online form
- Then hit on the Register option from the same page
- After that, from the new page, the user needs to fill required details successfully register themselves, log in using all of your
- Here, you just need to log in yourself; hence you can take the printout of the same scholarship program for your future use.