kalaignar magalir urimai thogai application form|kalaignar magalir urimai scheme form fill up|kalaignar magalir urimai scheme app download:All eligible beneficiaries would be included in the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai scheme, said District Monitoring Officer and T.N. Information and Tamil Development Department Secretary R Selvaraj here on Thursday.
The senior official from Chennai, who has been entrusted with the implementation of the government scheme in Tirunelveli district, chaired a review meeting in which Collector K.P. Karthikeyan, S.P. Silambarasan, District Forest Officer Murugan, Corporation Commissioner V. Sivakrishnamurthy, officials from the revenue, civil supplies and among other departments attended.
Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme App
The issuance of application forms and receiving the filled-in applications would be carried out in two phases across the district. The officials explained that all the village panchayats including 528 ration shops would come under phase I from July 24 to Aug 4. As per the scheme, the selected women beneficiaries would receive ₹1,000 each from the government every month, a promise made by the DMK during electioneering.
In phase II, Tirunelveli Corporation, Kalakkad, Ambasamudram and Vikramasingapuram Municipalities, all Town Panchayats including 312 ration shops would be covered. The district administration had received 5,06,896 forms.According to a press statement from Collector M.S. Sangeetha, the details and timings of the camps along with the application and token would be distributed to the people at their doorstep. It will be issued four days prior to the camp. Women need not come to the fair price shops to get the application form and token.
Tamil Nadu Chief Miniter M K Stalin on Friday launched the DMK government’s flagship Rs 1,000 monthly financial assistance scheme for women on the birth anniversary of Dravidian icon, the late C N Annadurai.
Benefits of Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme
Some of the key benefits of the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme are as follows:
- Through this program, the state’s women who are the female heads of the family would receive financial assistance from the government.
- The qualifying recipient women will have this money instantly deposited into their bank accounts.
- The sum that will be given out as part of the programme has been set at Rs. 1000.
- By taking advantage of the benefits of the scheme, the women of the state will become financially powerful.
- This program will assist in paying for larger LPG gas cylinders.
- Both online and offline submissions for the scheme are welcomed.
- To ensure that every eligible beneficiary can take advantage of the program, it will be launched throughout the entire state.
Eligibility Criteria for Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme
The applicants applying for மகளிர் உரிமை தொகை ஸ்செமே must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Beneficiaries Must Be Tamil Nadu Permanent Residents.
- There will be coverage for a number of categories, including the elderly, disabled, widows, and single women.
- Only women who are household heads will receive the money.
- This scheme will not provide benefits to women who are currently employed by the federal or state governments.
Some of the important documents required for the scheme are as follows:
- Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate of Tamil Nadu
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account
- Ration Card
- Self Declaration
- Family Details
- Death Certificate of Husband (in case of Widow).
Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme App Download
Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme App Download link click here