kashi yatra scheme how to apply|kashi yatra 5000 subsidy|kashi yatra subsidy yojana|kashi yatra subsidy yojana shuru ki:The Bommai-led government in Karnataka okayed the ‘Kashi Yatra’ project on Monday, which offers financial assistance of Rs. 5,000 to each of up to 30,000 pilgrims traveling to the Kashi Vishwanath Temple in Uttar Pradesh’s Varanasi. Here is how you can apply.Karnataka on Monday launched the ‘Kashi Yatra’ project which offers around 30,000 pilgrims cash assistance of ₹5,000 each to take up a pilgrimage to the Kashi Vishwanath Temple
The government will be using funds of up to ₹7 crores from the accounts head of ‘Assistance to Manasa Sarovara Pilgrims’ which was announced in the chief minister’s budget speech for the financial year.The government of Karnataka has recently announced Kashi Yatra Scheme to provide financial assistance to 30,000 pilgrims who wish to visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. The government will furnish cash assistance of Rs 5000 to each pilgrim
kashi yatra yojana
Kashi Yatra has long been a privilege to the religious people who are spiritual and have faith in God. This traditional event is attended by hundreds of people every year. But, for those who are willing to go but do not have any financial support, the government has launched a scheme. Now, you can get financial help to attend this religious event.
They must provide it to the Commissioner of Religious Endowments Department in the format prescribed. According to Jole, pilgrims would only be able to participate in the government-sponsored “Kashi Yatra” once in a lifetime.
kashi yatra subsidy apply online
|Name of the Scheme||Kashi Yatra Scheme|
|Aim||offering cash assistance of Rs 5000 to 30,000 pilgrims|
|Beneficiaries||Native of Karnataka|
|Fund Allocated||Rs 7 Crore|
Features of the Karnataka Kashi Yatra Scheme
Following are the features of the scheme:
- ₹7 crores have been sanctioned for the scheme under the accounts head of ‘Assistance to Manasa Sarovara Pilgrims’.
- People who went on a pilgrimage between April 1 and June 30 and want to take advantage of the “Kashi Yatra” program must provide proof that they visited the Kashi Vishwanath Temple, such as a ticket for darshan, a spot on a waiting list, or a receipt for pooja, and submit it to the commissioner of the religious endowment department using the required form.
- The scheme will only be available to pilgrims participating in the government-sponsored “Kashi Yatra” once in their lifetime.
Eligibility to apply for the scheme:
- Beneficiary should be a native of Karnataka
- Applicant should be above 18 years old
- Beneficiaries who have already availed the subsidy once are not eligible
Kashi Yatra Subsidy Documents required:
- Proof of beneficiaries’ domicile of origin in Karnataka – voter ID, Aadhaar card or ration card.
- Age proof – Aadhaar card, voter ID etc.
Application for “Kashi Yatra” Scheme
The application procedure for the “Kashi Yatra” Scheme will soon be declared. Applicants who want to fill out the form for Kashi Yatra Scheme can do it by going to their official website.
Kashi Yatra Scheme Official Website Launched
The Kashi Yatra scheme was only recently proposed by the government in the 2022–23 budget, and it was quickly authorized by the Karnataka government in late June. Shortly after June, the scheme’s website portal has been launched to allow pilgrims to apply for the subsidy.
So basically, there are two official websites where beneficiaries can apply for the Kashi Yatra Scheme subsidy.
- Official Website Name: Hindu Religious Institutions And Charitable Endowments Department “itms.kar.nic.in”
- Official website Name: Seva Sindhu “evasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in”
kashi yatra yojana Apply Online
- In order to avail of the benefit, follow the below steps carefully in order to register yourself for the scheme.
- Open the official website of the Kashi Yatra scheme. Karnataka’s address is “https://itms.kar.nic.in/”.
- On the home page, on the right side, there is a link named “Kasi visit government subsidy” Click on it.
- A page will be opened in front of you where you can click on the “Don’t have an account?” Register Here. “
- A new window will be opened in front of you.
- You can link your Digilocker account with the Seva Sindhu Karnataka application.
- Here you are asked to fill in your Aadhar number to continue with Digilocker.
- You have to give your Aadhaar number and click on the Next button.
- Once the dig locker account is linked with the Seva Sindhu account, your identification process will be completed and you will be registered successfully.
- After registration, you can click on the same Kashi government subsidy and log in with your new username and password that you have created.
- After successfully logging in you have to fill the form 2 and complete the necessary steps in order to register yourself completely in this scheme.