manav kalyan yojana 2023 24|e kutir.gujarat.gov.in|manav kalyan yojana online form 2023|manav kalyan yojana application status|manav kalyan yojana online form 2023 gujarat:Manav Kalyan Yojana” is a social welfare scheme launched by the government of Gujarat in India. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the needy and vulnerable sections of society in the state of Gujarat.The Manav Kalyan Yojna of the Government of Gujarat is a scheme designed with the aim of economic progress and advancement of the backward caste and poor community. Under this scheme, financial help will be given to 28 (twenty-eight) types of low-income earners.
The Government of Gujarat has declared Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023 to help those employed as hawkers, vegetable sellers, carpenters, washermen, cobblers, etc.An upgraded version of that scheme has been announced in 2022. Under this scheme, those artisans, laborers, small vendors, etc. of backward castes, whose income is up to Rs 12,000 in rural areas and up to Rs 15,000 in urban areas, will be given financial assistance by the government. They will also be provided with additional tools and equipment under this scheme. The main objective of this scheme is to improve the economic condition of the artisans, laborers, and small businessmen struggling with the economic condition and to provide them with self-employment opportunities.
Manav kalyan yojana 2023
This scheme has been issued by the Commissioner of Cottage and Rural Industries of the state government. In the previous years, the application forms for this scheme were filled through an offline process. But in the current year 2022, online applications will be accepted through e Samaj Kalyan Portal. Manav Kalyan Yojana Online 2023 Form can be filled at e-kutir Gujarat. So that the citizens of Gujarat can apply online sitting at home to take advantage of this scheme.
manav kalyan yojana 2023 24
|Manav Kalyan Yojana 2023
|of the beneficiary
|The poor and backward caste communities of Gujarat
|To increase the income of BPL community, their advancement, giving them self-employment opportunities
objective of Manav Kalyan Yojana
The Government of Gujarat has always been making efforts to bring the families of poor sections out of poverty. This time too, with the help of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, the Government of Gujarat has announced this Manav Kalyan Yojana. Mason, vehicle repairers, cobblers, tailors, potters, beauty parlors, washermen, fish sellers, milk vendors, flour mill and spice millers, papad makers, and mobile repairers will be able to take advantage of this scheme. Under this human welfare scheme, every possible help will be given to them to increase their income.
Due to financial constraints, artisans and small businessmen are not able to buy new and necessary tools and equipment, which makes it impossible for them to progress. Manav Kalyan Yojana of the Gujarat Government is the solution to this problem. This scheme will not only provide loans at cheap interest to them but will also open the way for their progress by giving them new tools and equipment.
The central government works closely with the state governments to help every single citizen. In collaboration with the Tribal Ministry of the Central Government, the Industries and Mines Department of the Government of Gujarat has implemented this Manav Kalyan Yojana 2022 for BPL families.
- Candidates must be permanent residents of Gujarat.
- They should be under the age of 16 to 60 years.
- The beneficiary of rural areas must have their name on the BPL list of the Rural Development department.
- Apart from this, Rural area beneficiaries do have not to produce income certificates.
- So the beneficiary has an annual family income is up to Rs 1,20,000 in Rural areas & up to Rs 1,50,000 in
- Urban areas. And they need to produce the income certificate of Mamlatadar or Chief officer of Nagarpalika or competent authority of Municipal Corporation.
Required Documents for Manav Kalyan Yojana
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Proof of Residence (Electricity Bill/ License/ Lease Agreement/ Election Card)
- Example of applicant’s gender
- A copy of the annual income certificate
- Evidence of study
- Proof of having taken business-oriented training.
List of Tool Kits given for a total of 28 types of business
- Milk-yogurt seller
- Fish seller
- Papad creation
- Pickle making
- Hot, cold drinks, snack sales
- Puncture kit
- Floor mill
- Spice mill
- Making a Divet of Rs (Sakhi Mandal sisters)
- Mobile repairing
- Paper cup and dish making (Sakhimandal)
- Pressure Cooker for Cooking (Beneficiaries of Ujjawala Gas Connection)
- Sentencing work
- Vehicle servicing and repairing
- Different types of ferries
- Beauty parlor
- Repairing electric appliances
- Agricultural blacksmith/welding work
- Created broom supada
manav kalyan yojana 2023 online form
- Firstly go to the official website.
- For registration visit Society/ NGO Registration/ Gulf institution/ Commissioner of Cottage and Rural Industries at https://e-kutir.gujarat.gov.in/ Industrial
- Click on Scheme Name
- fill the application form
- Attach attachments of documents to the form.
- and then submit the form