mht cet marks vs percentile|mht cet answer key|mht cet result 2022|mhtcet|mht cet passing marks|marking scheme of mht cet:The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will release the MHT CET 2022 answer key tomorrow. The MHT CET answer key 2022 date is September 1. The link to download the MHT CET answer key 2022 will be made available at mhtcet2022.mahacet.org. Candidates will be allowed to raise objections against the MHT CET 2022 answer key in case of any error. The MHT CET answer key challenge dates are September 2 to 4.
Along with the answer key of MHT CET 2022, the authorities will also release the candidate’s response sheet and Maharashtra CET 2022 question paper pdf. Only those candidates who appeared for the MHT CET exam 2022 will be able to download the MHT CET 2022 answer key pdf from the official website. The login credentials required to download the answer key of MHT CET 2022 are CET roll number (Candidate ID) and date of birth.
mht cet marking scheme
The State CET Cell, Maharashtra has concluded the MHT CET 2022 August 7 exam. Candidates can check the MHT CET exam analysis 2022 here. With the help of MHT CET 2022 paper analysis, candidates can check the difficulty level of today’s paper along with the important topics asked in the exam. The memory-based questions from MHT CET 2022 today paper are provided based on student’s reactions. Many coaching institutes will also release the MHT CET question paper with solution pdf for each exam day shift-wise.
The MHT CET exam timing 2022 is for 3 hours. Candidates appearing for the exam have to carry MHT CET admit card 2022 along with a valid ID proof to the exam centre. Candidates who have not yet downloaded MHT CET admit card 2022 can visit the official website cetcell.mahacet.org to download their hall ticket. Further, candidates have to read and adhere to the MHT CET 2022 exam guidelines as mentioned on the hall ticket. Check here MHT CET 2022 exam day guidelines, exam analysis, answer key and other details here.
MHT CET 2022 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test|
|Sections||There will be two sections-Section 1- Physics and ChemistrySection 2- Mathematics|
|Duration of Exam||180 minutes (90 minutes for each section)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total number of Questions||150 (50 questions for each subject)|
|Total Marks||200 marks (100 marks for each section)|
|Language of Examination||Mathematics will be in the English languagePhysics and Chemistry will be in English/Urdu/Marathi|
|Marking Scheme||Physics & Chemistry – 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer.Mathematics – 2 marks will be awarded for every correct answer.There will be no negative marking.|
MHT CET Exam Pattern 2022- Key Points
- MHT CET 2022 will be conducted as a computer-based exam of 3 hours.
- The exam will have two sections- Physics & Chemistry and Mathematics.
- It must be noted that for first 90 minutes, only section 1 i.e. Physics & Chemistry will be active and after the completion of 90 minutes, the section will be automatically closed. After this, candidates will have to attempt the Mathematics section in the next 90 minutes.
- It means candidates will not be allowed to switch between sections.
- MHT CET 2022 will have multiple choice questions having 4 options out of which only one alternative/answer will be correct.
- There is no negative marking in the MHT CET exam.
- MHT CET 2022 question paper will be prepared on the basis of the syllabus of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education.
- Approximately, 20% weightage will be given to 11th standard syllabus and 80% to 12th standard syllabus while setting the question paper.
- Candidates are advised to choose the medium/language of the exam carefully while submitting the MHT CET 2022 application form as the language selected at that time cannot be changed later.
MHT CET 2022 exam timing
|Events||MHT CET Shift 1 Timing||MHT CET 2022 Shift 2 timing|
|Entry in examination hall||7:30 am||12:30 pm|
|Last entry permitted in the examination hall.||8:45 am||1:45 pm|
|First Login to read instructions||8:50 am||1:50 pm|
|Commencement of online examination||9 am||2 pm|
|End of online MHT CET examination||12 am||5 pm|
mht cet result 2022
The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has declared the MAH BPlanning CET 2022 result today, September 2. The candidates can check the MAH BPlanning CET result from the official website- cetcell.mahacet.org. To check and download the MAH BPlanning CET score card, candidates need to log in with application number and date of birth.
MHT CET 2022 Paper Pattern and Marking Scheme
|Subject||Approximate number of questions||Marks per question||Total marks||Duration in minutes|
|Class XI||Class XII|
|Physics||10||40||1 mark||100||90 minutes|
|Mathematics||10||40||2 marks||100||90 minutes|
mht cet answer key
The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra released the MHT CET Answer Key 2022 for PCM, PCB group yesterday on September 1, 2022. The MHT CET Answer Key 2022 was released on the official website.
The last date to raise objections on the MHT CET 2022 Answer Key 2022 is September 4, 2022, till 5 pm. Candidates need to submit the responses online and anyone who fails to send their grievances within the specified time will not be accepted.Candidates will have to enter their login credentials and other details to raise objections on the MHT CET 2022 Answer Key. The MHT CET 2022 Exam Result will be released on or before September 15, 2022.
MAH BPlanning CET Result 2022: How To Check
- Go to the official website- cetcell.mahacet.org
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘MAH BPlanning CET 2022 score card’ link
- It will redirect you to the new page
- Enter your login credentials like- application number and date of birth
- The MAH BPlanning CET 2022 result will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a printout of the MAH BPlanning CET score card for further reference.
When MHT CET Result will be declared?
The State CET Cell, Maharashtra will declare the MHT CET 2022 result at cetcell.mahacet.org. MHT CET 2022 result date is on or before September 15. Candidates will have to use their MHT CET login credentials such as login ID and password to check MHT CET result 2022 .
How to see MHT CET rank?
Visit MHT CET official website- cetcell.mahacet.org.
Click on the “Merit List” link.
Enter Application ID and Date of birth.
MHT CET merit list 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
Download the merit list.
How can I get MHT CET answer key?
Students can visit the official websites of the board i.e. cetcell.mahacet.org to check the answers. The Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) on Thursday released the answer key for the Physics-Chemistry-Maths (PCM) and Physics-Chemistry-Biology (PCB)
Does MHT CET release answer key?
The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has released the MHT CET 2022 answer key at mhtcet2022.mahacet.org. Candidates can raise objection against the MHT CET answer key 2022 from September 2 to 4
How many marks is MHT CET?
MHT-CET exam is of total 200 marks. There is no negative marking for wrong or unattempt questions. Paper 1 is of total 100 marks and consists of Physics and Chemistry.