PM Kisan KYC online|PM Kisan KYC Update last date|PM Kisan KYC List|pm kisan kyc update online 2023|pm kisan kyc list 2023:The deadline for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana (PM-KISAN) scheme will end on August 31 and farmers, who are yet to complete their e-KYC (know-your-customer), must do so by tomorrow if they want to receive their next instalment under the PM-Kisan programme. As per a notification issued, the beneficiaries should complete the e-KYC by August-end.
“Deadline of eKYC for all the PMKISAN beneficiaries has been extended till 31st August 2023,” the official notification said. Under the PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.eligible landholding farmer families receive financial benefit of Rs 6,000 per year, payable in three equal instalments of Rs 2,000 each, every four months.
PM Kisan e-KYC 2023
The deadline for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana (PM-KISAN) Scheme is ending today, August 31. Hence those farmers who have yet not completed their eKYC formality, must do so by the mentioned deadline. As per a notification issued on the official website, the beneficiaries should complete the e-KYC by August end. “Deadline of eKYC for all the PMKISAN beneficiaries has been extended till 31st August 2023,” read the notification flash on the website. Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, eligible landholding farmer families receive financial benefit of Rs.6,000 per year, payable in three equal instalments of Rs.2,000 each.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the last day for all the beneficiaries to get their PM Kisan KYC done has been extended up to 31st August 2023 which was earlier declared 31st July 2023 by the government. The announcement has been made through the official website of the scheme where the tagline runs “Deadline of eKYC for all the PMKISAN beneficiaries has been extended till 31st August 2023
PM Kisan KYC Online
|Name of the Scheme||PM kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Scheme was started by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Benefit||Rs 2000/- per month (Rs 6000/- Yearly)|
|Latest Update||Notice for e-KYC|
|EKYC of Scheme||Aadhar Card Link with PM Kisan Account|
|Ways to Update PM Kisan E KYC||Online and CSC Center|
|Last Date to Update PM Kisan E KYC||31st August 2022 (Extended)|
|Ongoing Installment||PM Kisan’s 12th Installment|
इसे भी जरूर पढ़ें:-Aatmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana 2023
PM Kisan KYC Online Objectives
The main purpose of the scheme is to provide farmers with financial assistance. The primary purpose of the program is to provide monetary assistance to those who are involved in agricultural production. If you are a beneficiary of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, you are required to complete the PM Kisan e-KYC procedure in order to reap the benefits of the scheme.
PM Kisan KYC Online Benefits
- Pm Kisan Yojana is a financial aid program that benefits only the poor farmers.
- Because this program is not run by a single state, it is intended for the entire nation. As a result, all farmers in the nation who meet the requirements to participate in the program are able to receive financial assistance through it.
- Farmers must visit the official website of the PM Kisan scheme and download the PM Kisan mobile app for notifications of the installments and to check the status.
- E-KYC of this program is simply to verify that the fraud people are excluded from this program and the money is always given to the rightful beneficiary.
PM Kisan KYC Online Process – pmkisan.gov.in KYC
The eKYC process is only required to be completed by farmers who are qualified to participate in this program and who are already enrolled in it.
- To begin, you can do so by going to the internet and accessing the official website of PM Kisan.
- From the homepage, select the ekYC option.
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now on this page, enter your Aadhar card number.
- Now click on the search option.
- Your Aadhaar details will be displayed on the screen.
- Verify the details carefully and click on the get OTP option.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the given box and click on the submit option.
- In this way, you can easily complete the KYC process.
PM Kisan KYC Online through CSC login
KYC is a simple process that can be done online. In the next few paragraphs, we’ll explain it in more detail. This is a biometric way to do eKYC online:
- Visit the official website of PM Kissan website.
- You will see the official PM Kisan Scheme website’s home page.
- Find the “CSC login link button” on the home page of the portal and click on it.
- Use the information there to log in.
- A dashboard for the CSC will show up. There, look for “BIOMETRIC AADHAAR AUTHENTICATION” and click on it.
- The Aadhar eKYC section will then appear, where you can add beneficiaries and fill in the Cata code.
- You’ll see a box where you need to put the Aadhar-registered phone number of the person who will get the money. If the beneficiary’s Aadhar card is the only place where the given phone number is listed, you can move on.
- Then, after entering the mobile number, an OTP will be sent, and you can click the Submit OTP button.
- Once you’re done, you can choose to use your biometrics or not. After connecting to the biometric system, click the capture button to start the registration process. Then, click the button that says “Submit” to finish.
- Click “MAKE PAYMENT” once your fingerprint has been sent through the biometric system.
- The EKYC process will be finished after you pay about Rs 5.34.