republic day parade tickets online booking 2024|26 january parade tickets 2024|republic day tickets|republic day parade tickets 2024 online|republic day tickets 2024 online booking:Every year, India observes Republic Day on January 26. The day marks the adoption of the constitution of India and the transition of the country to a republic on 26 January 1950.The day is celebrated as Republic Day also known as ‘Gantanatra Diwas’ every year since then and this is India’s 76th Republic Day. An elaborate Republic Day parade takes place at New Delhi’s Rajpath (now known as Kartavya Path) each year with participation from the Indian Army, Indian Navy, as well as the Indian Air Force.
he Central government has launched a portal where people can book online tickets to watch the 26 January celebrations from Kartavya Path. For offline sale of tickets, the Ministry of Defence will be setting up booths and counters across the national capital. Citizens can now book online tickets to watch the Republic Day 2024 parade live from Kartavya Path on January 26. For this, the Central Governmnet has launched an online ticket booking portal – www.aamantran.mod.gov.in. – where citizens can get the e-vites for the grand 74th Republic Day celebrations.
Republic Day 2024 Tickets
As the national capital and the people of India are gearing up to celebrate Republic Day 2024 on 26 January, the Government of India has launched an online Invitation Management Portal (www.aamantran.mod.gov.in) to book Republic day parade 2024 tickets where you can get the e-vites for the grand Republic Day parade.To watch the grand Republic day parade 2024 and other functions on January 26, people can now book tickets online from www.aamantran.mod.gov.in.
The preparations for the Republic day parade 2023 also known as ‘Gantanatra Diwas’ parade have already begun with armed forces, Delhi police and others rehearsing for the parade on Kartavya Path in Delhi.
republic day parade tickets online booking 2024
|Republic day parade
|Timing of Parade
|10:30 AM onwards
|Parade ceremony duration
|Ticket booking mode
|Flag hoisting time
|Website for booking
republic day pass 2023 New Updated
The parade on Delhi’s Kartavya Path, earlier known as the Rajpath, is the major highlight of the Republic Day celebrations on January 26. The parade includes march-pasts by personnel of the Indian defence forces, tableaux of different states, flypasts by military aircraft and a display of other military assets.
People can attend the Republic Day 2024 parade by buying tickets from the official site of the Ministry of Defence. This year, 32,000 tickets have been made available by the government for the various events that are part of the celebrations.
India will douse in the colours saffron, white and green as the whole nations will gather to celebrate the day when one of the largest democracy in the world came into existence. This January 26 will celebrated as 74th Republic Day as on this day the constitution of India came into effect in 1950. People from all over India come to witness the grandeur of the parade at the national capital’s Kartavya Path.
Stating this year, citizens and make online booking for the tickets and get to witness one of the grandest parades. Also, the Delhi Traffic Police has issued advisory with list of restrictions, parking spots and more for people coming to watch the parade.
Republic Day Parade Ticket Sale Counters
You can witness the Republic Day celebrations live at Rajpath with a ticket. Tickets can be purchased from the following counters that have been placed at the below-mentioned places in Delhi.
- North Block Round About
- Sena Bhawan (Gate No. 2)
- Pragati Maidan (Gate No. 1)
- Jantar Mantar (Main Gate)
- Shastri Bhawan (Near Gate No. 3)
- Jamnagar House (Opposite India Gate)
- Red Fort (inside August 15 Park and opposite Jain Temple)
- Parliament House (Reception office) – special counter for Hon’ble MPs
In order to buy tickets for this grand event, you have to produce valid ID proof at the counter which includes Aadhar Card, Voter ID, or any government ID.
The ticket fare per person for a reserved seat is Rs.500 and Rs.100 and Rs.20 for unreserved seats. These counters will remain open from 10 am to 12:30 pm and from 2 pm to 4:30 pm. Besides these, there will be a special ticket counter at Sena Bhawan that will remain open till 7 pm from January 23 to January 25.
Republic Day parade tickets price 2024
Republic Day 2023 tickets are available at three different prices mentioned below:
Tips for Buying Tickets for Republic Day
1. Get ready to stand in line for several hours if need be.
2. Any government identification card such as Aadhar card or Voter id must be presented while buying the ticket
3. Getting tickets can be taxing as there are limited tickets sold at each counter and some counter don’t receive tickets till a long time. Make sure to arrive at the counter early.
4. The INR 500 tickets are the most in-demand and are the least in supply. So if you want to get hands on them, make sure to arrive super early (at around 8:00 AM). Do note that only one ticket can be purchased on one id.
5. The INR 100 tickets have a decent view and their availability is more as well. Two tickets can be purchased on one id in this case.
6. The INR 20 tickets are readily available but you won’t get a good view from here.
How to book Republic Day parade 2024 Tickets Online?
- Head to the government portal- www.aamantran.mod.gov.in.
- A registration page will open up with a section called ‘Invitation Management System’. Fill in your personal details like Name, date of birth, address and phone number.
- Enter your OTP.
- Once you enter the OTP, the ticket booking page will open up on your screen. Select the type of event (FDR-Republic Day Parade, Republic Day Parade, Rehearsal-Beating The Retreat, Beating The Retreat – FDR, Beating The Retreat Ceremony).
- Make the online payment to book your ticket.
- Download your ticket.
Online passes will be issued to the dignitaries and guests from the same portal. The QR code on the tickets will be scanned for allowing entry at the venue. Citizens must note that the tickets cannot be cancelled or transfeered.
Which Republic Day 2024?
Republic Day marks the adoption of India’s constitution and the country’s transition to a republic on January 26, 1950. Every year, the celebrations marking the day feature spectacular military and cultural pageantry.
Where does the Republic Day parade start from answer?
The parade marches from the Rashtrapati Bhawan along the Rajpath, to India Gate and from there to Red Fort. It opens with the unfurling of the national flag by the President of India.
How do I register for Republic Day celebration?
For registration, a Web Page has been designed by MyGov wherein the users can register themselves along with their family members for watching the online streaming of Republic Day and Beating the Retreat Ceremony 2024 on MyGov website