Rythu Bandhu Status check:Chief Minister A. Revanth Reddy has directed the officials of the Finance and Agriculture departments to start crediting the assured amounts under the Rythu Bandhu scheme into the farmers’ accounts from Monday.Chief Minister A. Revanth Reddy directed officials to transfer Rythu Bandhu assistance of Rs 5,000 per acre for the rabi season into the bank accounts of all land-owning farmers from Monday. The decision was taken in the high-level meeting held by Revanth Reddy at the Secretariat
The Chief Minister who reviewed the functioning of the Agriculture department with senior officials on Monday discussed about the implementation of Rythu Bandhu, farmers’ investment support scheme, with senior officials. He ordered the officials concerned to start depositing the assistance into the accounts of farmers with immediate effect.
Rythu Bandhu Scheme
The meeting was attended by Agriculture Minister Tummala Nageswara Rao, Industries Minister D. Sridhar Babu, Special Chief Secretary (Finance) K. Ramakrishna Rao, and Agriculture Secretary M. Raghunandan Rao.In view of the urgency of the situation, with farmers requiring the aid quickly, the Congress government has decided to go ahead with Rythu Bandhu for this rabi season as there is not enough time to finalise guidelines to implement the Rythu Bharosa, as promised by the Congress during the election campaign, which covers more beneficiaries including tenant farmers and agriculture labourers.Rythu Bharosa also promised Rs 7,500 per acre per season, against Rs 5,000 under Rythu Bandhu.
Over 70 lakh farmers will receive nearly Rs 7,500 crore from Monday in phases under Rythu Bandhu. The payment was first announced in November but stalled at the last minute by the Election Commission of India.The CM also directed officials to prepare an action plan to implement the Rs 2 lakh crop loan waiver scheme for farmers as promised by Congress.
Among the Congress’ Six Guarantees, Rythu Bharosa is the most expensive, as it promised financial assistance of Rs 15,000 per acre per year to farmers and tenant farmers, and Rs 12,000 per acre to agriculture labourers, every year, in two equal divisions for the rabi and kharif seasons.
Telangana Rythu Bandhu Status Details
|Rythu Bandhu Status
|CM of Telangana
|Farmers of Telangana
Rythu Bandhu Status: Benefits & Features
- Under Rythu Bandhu Scheme the government is going to provide a financial incentive to the farmers
- The incentive of Rs 4000 per acre of land will be given to the farmers of the state
- In addition to this incentive many other incentives like free insecticides, and pesticides will also be provided to farmers
- For availing of the benefits of the scheme the farmers are required to fill out an application form and submit it either online or offline
- Under the scheme, more than 60 lakh farmers of the state are covered for the current financial year
- Before June 10, 2020, the government released Rs 7000 crore for this scheme
- Those farmers who are not following the crop pattern decided by the government will not receive the benefit of the scheme
- There are several farmers who claim the benefits of this scheme and do not cultivate lands. The benefit of the scheme will not extend to those farmers.
- The financial conditions of the farmer will improve and they will become self-dependent
Eligibility Criteria for Rythu Bandhu Status
The farmers should follow all of the eligibility criteria mentioned below to avail of the benefit of the scheme:-
- The farmer must be a resident of Telangana state.
- He/ She must own the land.
- The farmer must be a small and marginal farmer.
- This scheme is not applicable to commercial farmers.
The following documents requires while applying for the Rythu Bandhu scheme for the year 2023:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Pan card
- BPL certificate
- Land ownership papers
- Caste certificate
- Address proof
- Bank account details
How to Check Rythu Bandhu Status Online
To check the application status of the scheme, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- Click on the Official Website link given here
- A webpage will appear on your computer screen
- Select on Rythubandhu Scheme Details option from the menu bar.
- From the opened page select year, type and PPB No.
- Hit the “submit” option and status will appear on the screen
- Click on the Scheme Wise Report from the drop-down list.
- Enter details.
- Select year.
- Enter your PPBNO Number.
- Click on the submit button.
Rythu Bandhu Status: Beneficiary List
To check the beneficiary list, you need to follow the simple steps which are given below:-
- Click on the Official Website link given here
- A webpage will appear.
- Select your desired scheme from the webpage.
- A new web page will appear.
- Scroll down the webpage to check the beneficiary list of the scheme.
- Click on Cheque Distribution Schedule Report
- Or click on this direct link Select-
- The beneficiary list will appear.