samarth portal merit list 2023|arya vidyapeeth merit list 2023|arya vidyapeeth college merit list 2023|b borooah college merit list 2023|kc das commerce college merit list 2023:The State Government will launch the first of its kind common portal for admission into colleges and universities for undergraduate programmes. Also first of their kind are the four-year degree courses under NEP (National Education Policy) 2020, beginning this academic session. Earlier, the students had to apply for admission to the respective colleges.
The existing system of admission in colleges in the state will be superseded by SAMARTH e-Gov suite of the Centre with the help of the Assam education department.The state directorate of higher education has decided to onboard all higher educational institutions under the state government in the SAMARTH e-Gov suite, stated a letter from the Assam directorate of higher education (DHE) to the nodal college principals of the districts.
Samarth Portal Assam
SAMARTH, a Union education ministry initiative, offers more than 40 software modules for the management of a variety of workflows across five critical functional domains of university operations and administration, including admissions. SAMARTH has been extended to various types of higher education institutions, including central universities, state universities, colleges, NITs, IIITs, IIM, IISER, and other institutions of national importance since 2019.While many colleges are in a dilemma about whether they will have to switch over to SAMARTH in the coming admissions, which will start in June, the DHE has cleared its intent to get college admissions done through SAMARTH e-Gov suite.
A notification issued by the Directorate of Higher Education said that, as per instructions from the government, the students would have to apply for admission through the common admission portal, Samarth E-Gov portal. According to the notification, the government will launch the portal on June 14, 2023. The notification also announced a specific timeframe for both students and colleges to apply for admission.
Samarth Portal Merit List 2023
According to the timeline, students aspiring for admission can apply through the portal soon after its launch and it will remain open for admission purposes until June 29, 2023.The colleges and universities will publish their first merit lists on July 4, 2023. The offline admission of the first merit list will close on July 7, 2023.
The colleges and universities will publish the second merit list on July 8, 2023. The offline admissions for the second merit list will close on July 11, 2023. The colleges and universities will publish their third merit lists on July 12, which will close on July 15 after the offline admission of the students.The spot offline admission will be on July 17 and 18, 2023.
According to sources in the Department of Higher Education, earlier students could apply separately to colleges of their choice. However, now, under the application through the common portal for admission, a student can mention options for ten colleges. The fee waiver scheme of the state government will link to the common portal for admission. All deserving students can avail of the fee waiver only when they apply through the common portal for admission.
samarth portal registration assam
Assam director of higher education, Dharmakanta Mili, in a letter to the nodal principals of all districts, has asked the latter to coordinate with the principals of the rest of the colleges in their districts to ensure attendance in the online hands-on training for the purpose on Friday. The online hands-on training will be held at 1 pm and will be jointly coordinated by the SAMARTH team from Delhi and DHE, Assam.
The DHE has sought the participation of nodal officers and admission module coordinators of all colleges of the state, designated for SAMARTH eGov portal, in the training. The colleges are, however, uncertain about the date of implementation of the decision.
Unless the DHE or the Assam government gives a clear directive whether SAMARTH e-Gov suite will be endorsed this year itself, it is difficult for the colleges to go ahead with the previous system of admission. If SAMARTH becomes mandatory, all students seeking admissions will have to apply through SAMARTH,” said B Borooah College principal SN Barman, who is also the nodal principal for Kamrup (Metro) district.
samarth admission portal assam New Updated
The Government of Assam has launched a universal online admission site called SAMARTH in an effort to simplify the admission process for Undergraduate Programmes in all Higher Education Institutes of Assam. According to Assam’s New Education Policy 2020, SAMARTH Admission Portal would make it easier to submit applications for admission to BA, BCom, BSc, and other programs online.
Assam State Higher Education Admission Portal is an integrated admissions portal that allows students to apply for admission to the desired course and institution at all government- and privately-funded colleges and universities in Assam. Students would no longer need to travel from location to location to submit their admission forms.
SAMARTH Admission Portal Benefits
Both students and institutions will gain a lot from using the SAMARTH Admission Portal. Here are some of those advantages.
- Students won’t have to deal with the inconveniences of submitting separate applications to several universities.
- Admission overlap shall be prevented.
- Reduce the costs associated with maintaining the ERP system at the institutional level for colleges and universities.
- There are no issues with the digital platform’s upkeep and no costs incurred by the college while using the digital platform.
- SAMARTH will be connected to the Assam government’s fee waiver program. In light of this, only students who apply using the SAMARTH platform will be eligible for fee waivers for all worthy students.
List of Participating Universities
The universities and independent institutions in Assam that took part in the SAMARTH Online Admission process will be listed in this section.
- Assam Science and Technology University
- Bhattadev University
- Bodoland University
- Dibrugarh University
- Gauhati University
- Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit and Ancient Studies University
- Madhabdev University
- Majuli University of Culture
- Rabindranath Tagore University
- Arya Vidyapeeth College (Autonomous)
- Furkating College (Autonomous)
- Jagannath Barooah College (Autonomous)
- North Lakhimpur College (Autonomous)
- Nowgong College (Autonomous)
- Sibsagar College Joysagar (Autonomous)
Documents Needed for Assam State Higher Education Admission Portal
Students need to upload the following documents in desired formats as well as sizes to complete their application process.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- HSLC/ Equivalent Registration Certificate
- HSLC/ Equivalent Admit Card
- HSLC/ Equivalent Marksheet
- HSLC/ Equivalent Pass Certificate
- HS/ Equivalent Registration Certificate
- HS/ Equivalent Marksheet
- HS/ Equivalent Pass Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Caste Certificate (As Applicable)
- Disability Certificate (As Applicable)
- TGL or Ex-TGL Certificate (As Applicable)
Samarth Portal Merit List 2023 Pdf Download @ assam admission samarth ac in
- First You All Click Offical Website
- Now You click on Registration Button
- The Registration from Will Open
- You Fill The enter Mobile Number,date of birth etc
- Now Click on Submit Button
samarth portal assam admission Login
- samarth portal assam admission Login Click Offical website
- Fill the user name and password,captcha
- Now Click on login Button