up scholarship status|up scholarship 2022-23|up scholarship 2022-23 last date|up scholarship registration|up scholarship last date|scholarship.up.gov.in status:The UP scholarship program was started by the state of Uttar Pradesh to increase literacy rates and generate a skilled labor force to boost socio-economic growth. On 08th July 2022, applications for the UP government’s post-matriculating scholarship for Class 11 and 12 Inter/Dashmottar opened.The process “UP scholarship renewal 2022” allows current scholarship recipients to renew the number of their scholarships.
The state government of Uttar Pradesh announces a number of scholarships each year for residents to pursue pre-matriculated and post-matriculated education. Both new applications and renewals for UP scholarships are accepted through its online system for scholarships and fee reimbursement. These scholarships are open to students from the SC, ST, OBC, general, and minority communities.Uttar Pradesh, especially for the students belonging to post-matric and pre-matric classes. If you are interested in availing of the UP Scholarship Scheme, then you must read this article till the last to get all of the details regarding the application procedure and also all of the other benefits available in this scholarship presented by the Uttar Pradesh Government for the year 2022-23.
up scholarship registration 2022-23
UP Scholarship 2022-23 has been started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, the responsibility of its smooth operation lies with the UP Social Welfare Department. Under this scheme, various types of pre-matric (class 9 and 10) and post-matric (class 11, 12, undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD, diploma) level scholarships have been included to benefit the students of the state.
UP Scholarship, financial assistance is provided to the students of the state to complete their pre-matriculation, secondary and higher education. Along with this, UP Scholarship Application Form 2022-23 has been started by the Social Welfare Department from 8th July 2022 for the students of class 11th and 12th which will be applicable till October 2022.
UP Scholarship Scheme
|Scholarship Name||UP Scholarship|
|Launched By||Department of Social Welfare, U.P.|
|Beneficiaries||SC / ST / OBC / Minorities / General Category and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Students of the State|
|Application Procedure||Online Mode|
|Objective||To Provide Various Pre-matric and Post-matric Grants to Students for Higher Education|
|Benefits||Scholarship in the form of Financial Aid|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Government Schemes|
Objective of UP Scholarship
UP Scholarship Online Form 2022-23 has been started by the Yogi government to increase the literacy rate of the state and encourage socio-economic development, which is a kind of scholarship program. The main objective of this scholarship program is to motivate the pre-matric and post-matric students of the state towards higher education and provide them financial assistance to pursue higher education without any financial trouble.
Scholarship.up.gov.in Pre, Post Matric Scholarship Status 2022
The Uttar Pradesh Government under the guidance of the Social Welfare Department started various Scholarship Schemes for Students studying in Pre and Post Matric classes. All the students who are studying whether in Government or Private Schools and Colleges can apply for Scholarship and then UP Scholarship Status 2022. Secondly, students can check their UP Scholarship Status 2022 on official website at scholarship.up.gov.in also known as Saksham Portal. Currently, Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2022 is open for students and they can register for this UP Scholarship Scheme till 24 January 2022 from their respective Institute.
You can check your UP Scholarship Status 2022 at scholarship.up.gov.in using your Registration Number or at PFMS Portal using your Bank Account and Mobile Number. Finally, you can check UP Scholarship Status in Hindi 2022, Direct Link to Check UP Pre & Post Matric Scholarship Status 2022 and steps to check PFMS UP Scholarship Status 2022
UP Scholarship 2022 23 Last Date
The schedule for the pre-matric scholarship is given below.
|Online registration starts||02nd July 2022|
|Online registration ends||07th October 2022|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of filled in application form along with necessary documents to the institution||15th October 2022|
|Timeline for correction||November 2022|
UP Scholarship Post-Matric Schedule
The schedule for the post-matric scholarship is given below.
|Online registration starts||08th July 2022|
|Online registration ends||07th November 2022|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of filled in application form along with necessary documents to the institution||11th November 2022|
|Timeline for correction||December 2022|
UP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The grant of UP Scholarship is based on the academic record of the students. The state government provides this grant to the deserving students of the state with excellent academic records.
- Students must work to maintain a solid academic record to receive this grant amount.
- While applying the candidates should have class 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation, Ph.D. and other higher degree academic certificates will be required to be uploaded.
- The verification of supporting documents submitted by the candidates on the portal is done by the state government.
- After verification of documents of the candidates the amount is provided by the state government on the basis of their academic record, financial need and eligibility for UP grant.
In order to be considered for the Uttar Pradesh grants, students must provide the necessary supporting documentation. The official notification for the Uttar Pradesh grant contains the document list.
- Bank Passbook of the Student
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Current Year Fee Receipt/Admission Letter
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mark Sheets of Qualifying Examination
- Passport-size photograph of the Applicant
- Residential Proof like Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Driving License or PAN Card
- Student ID Proof
UP Scholarship Online Form 2022
- go to the official website of the UP Scholarship Portal.
- Select Registration from the drop-down menu by clicking on Student.
- Click on the grant scheme applying for.
- Register for the portal by providing all the required information and clicking “Submit.”
- A registration number will be generated for the applicant by the system.
- Keep that in mind because the application procedure will require it.
- Now print a copy of the registration page for your records.
up scholarship login
- First of all you have to go to the official website of UP Scholarship. Now the home page of the website will be displayed on your screen.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Students“. After this a drop box will open in front of you.
- If you want to make your first UP Grant application then you have to click on the option of “Fresh Login” from the various options given in the drop box.
- Apart from this, if you want to continue getting UP Scholarship then you have to click on the option of “Renewal Login” given in the drop box.
- Now you have to click on the option of student login based on your grant. After this an application form will open in front of you.
- You will have to enter the details of all the necessary information asked in this application form, such as:- Your registration number, password, date of birth etc.
- After that you have to click on the option of “Login”. Now a page with important instructions related to filling the form will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you have to read all the instructions given on this page carefully. After this, you have to tick the box given at the end of the page and click on the option of “Proceed”.
up scholarship status 2022-23
up scholarship 2022 status Online check offical website
up scholarship status renewal
- UP Scholarship Login Renewal Students can check the status of their applications online through the portal if they are applying for a renewal of their UP scholarship.
- To access the information, simply go to the portal and select the “Application Status” button under the “Status” section.
- Your registration number and date of birth are the two most important pieces of information to have on hand while checking the status.
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Renewal 2022
Students who have previously benefited from a UP government or PFMS scholarship can renew their scholarships using the same registration number and login information. Additionally, the state of Uttar Pradesh provides pre-matric scholarships for ninth- and tenth-graders and post-matric scholarships for eleventh- and twelve-graders, among other students. In order to continue receiving funds for your further study, you must apply for the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Renewal Process 2022 if you advanced to a new class.
How do I check my 2022 scholarship status?
First Step is visit scholarship.up.gov.in for checking UP Scholarship Status 2022.
Secondly, click on Status Button in the top menu of the Homepage.
After that enter your Registration Number and Birth Date, further click on the Submit button.
How to login UP scholarship?
Visit the official UP Scholarship portal login: scholarship.up.gov.in.
Select the type of scholarship from Pre Matric Class 9-10, Post Matric Inter Class 11-12, Post Matric Other than Inter, and Post Matric Out Side State by clicking on the “+” icon at the right end.
How much money we get in up scholarship?
General: ₹ 25,546 for Urban Area students and ₹ 19,884 for Rural Area students. Minority Category Students: ₹ 1,00,000. ST/SC Category Students: ₹ 30,000. OBC Category Students: ₹ 30,000.
When UP scholarship will come?
The application process for UP pre-matric and post-matric Scholarship 2022-23 will begin in July 2022. As per the recent updates, the UP Scholarship 2022-23 application forms will be available till October 2022.