urise gov in student registration|urise up gov in|urise student login|urise portal laptop registration|urise student registration:We all are aware of the hard work and dedication that the Uttar Pradesh government has been doing to improve the lives of the people of the state. This time, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mr. Yogi Adityanath has come-up with a new motive to help the students of the state through URISE Portal. The official website of URISE Portal is “urise.up.gov.in”. So, in this article, we are going to discuss the details of the URISE Portal.
The ultimate finale of student life is a job search, a hectic stage for most graduates globally. It’s not easy to settle for jobs after school as many Companies request for experience. The process frustrates many leading some to different fields or businesses to earn a living. To ease the process, Indian state governments establish platforms where students can get jobs and internship programs.
Unified Reimagined Innovation for Student Empowerment URISE has been launched by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh on Thursday 24th September 2020. It is an online portal started by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow. This portal will help to empower the students of engineering, polytechnic, vocational and skill trainees of the Uttar Pradesh. URISE will bring up opportunities for the students to connect to the fast-growing world. Like all the students, Teachers. Vocational Trainers and skill development will be available on the same platform, URISE portal will help the students in building a bright future.
In the first phase of U-Rise, polytechnics, vocational, and skill development have been associated with this portal. In the second phase, a target has been set to link all the engineering universities of the state. This portal is also helpful to others who wish to improve their skills in college days. Students can use the “Unified Reimagined Innovation for Student Empowerment” (URISE Portal) portal to find jobs that fit their abilities and innovation.
urise gov in student registration
|URISE Portal registration
|Government of Uttar Pradesh
|Students of Uttar Pradesh
|Providing various facilities to the students.
|Uttar Pradesh Govt. Schemes
Objective of urise.up.gov.in Portal
The main objective of Uttar Pradesh government to launch urise.up.gov.in portal is to reduce the unemployment happening in our state and to provide learning, career counseling and employment opportunities to the students of UOP so that they can make their own Could make future Through the UP URISE Portal, the students of the state will get various benefits from learning to employment opportunities so that they can make their future bright and become self-reliant and empowered. The main objective of URISE Portal Registration is also that the students of Uttar Pradesh related to Skill Development Industrial Training Institute and Polytechnic Diploma field of the state can make their life brighter by taking advantage of this portal.
Some of the main benefits of the URISE are listed below.
- Unified Reimagined Innovation for Student Empowerment will empower the students of the state.
- Students will now connect to more educational content and services.
- It will assist the students in shaping their bright future.
- Interested students can read any book or content as it will provide the services of E-content.
- The URISE enables the students to cope up with the fast-growing world.
- Students can ask any doubt any query as all the teachers, skill developers will be available on the same platform.
- URISE will help in providing job opportunities to the students.
- Students can reach beyond the limits for learning and educating with the help of Unified Reimagined Innovation for Student Empowerment URISE.
- URISE will help students to connect to an entirely different world.
- About 12 lakh students will be connected through URISE which will students to get more of the outer world.
Services of URISE
- Online Courses
- Fee Online Payment
URISE Portal Online Registration Procedure
Any interested citizens residing in Uttar Pradesh who want to register themselves under the UP URISE portal, they will have to follow the simple procedure given below which is as follows:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the URISE portal. Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option to Register. If you are a student, then you will have to click on the student’s link and if you are a user, you will have to click on the user’s link.
urise registration login
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. Then, the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the login link.
- After that, if you are a student, then you have to click on the student’s link and if you are a user, then you have to click on the user’s link.
- After this, the login form will open in front of you. Then, you have to fill in all the information asked in this login form.
- After that, click on the “Login” button.
Complete List of Student Services at Urise Portal
Here is the complete list of Student Services present at the Urise Portal:-
- Registration – urise.up.gov.in/frontend/homepage/homeregistration
- Dashboard – urise.up.gov.in/frontend/homepage/homedashboard
- E-Content – urise.up.gov.in/frontend/homepage/homeecontent
- Attendance – urise.up.gov.in/frontend/homepage/homeattendance
- Online Courses – urise.up.gov.in/frontend/homepage/homeonlinecourses
- Performance – urise.up.gov.in/frontend/homepage/homeperformance
- Feedback – urise.up.gov.in/frontend/homepage/homefeedback
- Fee (Online Payment) – urise.up.gov.in/frontend/homepage/homefeepayment
- Digi Locker – urise.up.gov.in/frontend/homepage/homedigilocker
- Grievances – urise.up.gov.in/frontend/homepage/homegrievances
- About – urise.up.gov.in/about
Who can register on Urise?
Registration in URISE is open to all students in the state enrolled as a student in skills, ITI or polytechnics functioning in the state. Once registered, students become lifelong members of URISE.
What is U RISE?
URISE, The Unified Reimagined Innovation for Student Empowerment is a collective effort of the Department of Technical Education, Department, Training, Employment and the Skill Development Mission, with a vision of unified empowerment of the students of engineering, polytechnic, vocational and skill trainees.
What is Urise up government?
URISE brings onboard all government, aided, and private affiliated institutions that impart skills, vocational and technical education on an all-inclusive platform to enhance students’ learning experience and empower them to excel and lead in the profession of their choice.