amarnath yatra 2023 registration form pdf|amarnath yatra 2023 medical form|amarnath yatra 2023 registration online:The annual pilgrimage to the holy cave shrine of Amarnathji yatra in south Kashmir Himalayas is scheduled to begin in the last week of June this year and the pilgrimage may last for around 60 days.While the exact date of commencement of the yatra is yet to be announced, the pilgrimage is scheduled to culminate on August 30 coinciding with Raksha Bandhan and Shravan Purnima.Officials said Shri Amarnath Shrine Board (SASB), which manages the affairs of the pilgrimage, will shortly come out with a detailed schedule of annual pilgrimage including total duration, date of start and conclusion besides registration and other related issues.
Administration geared up, three tire security with high-tech surveillance, safe areas for pilgrim tents, RFID cards to pilgrims. Administration in Jammu and Kashmir started preparations for the upcoming Amarnath yatra 2023, Chief Secretary Jammu Kashmir Arun Kumar instructed all concerned officials to provide RFID cards to service providers and pilgrims to keep track, for instant communications and directions and security agencies were also taken on board for foolproof security arrangements for the yatra.
Amarnath Shrine Board 2023 Registration:
Devotees have five days to sign up for the Yatra online via the open registration process. Read below to get detailed information related to the Shri Amarnath Yatra 2023 like highlights, Significance, Procedure for Registration Offline, Online, Registration Fees, Medical Form, Preparation Tips for, Group Registration, and much more.
The purpose of visiting Amarnath is to see Lord Shiva, who is worshipped there. The Amarnath Shrine Board is in charge of overseeing the Amarnath portal. For this, you can apply offline or online. This holy place is situated in Pahalgam, Jammu & Kashmir, 192230, at Batlal Amarnath Trail, Forest Block. You must pass through two of Amarnath’s holy caves on this journey. Everyone who makes the pilgrimage to Amarnath comes to behold the sight of Shiva worshippers ascending the sacred cave. The trip is 141 kilometers long and 3,888 meters in height. To get a sight of this religious landmark, everyone travels here with their family.
Documents required for Amarnath Yatra registration
- Filled-in prescribed Application Form
- Prescribed Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) issued on or after the specified date by the Authorized Doctor/ Medical Institution.
- Four passport-sized photographs (three for Yatra Permits and one for the Application form)
How to register for Amarnath Yatra 2023?
Amarnath Yatra 2023 dates are from 30 June 2023 to 11 August 2023. It is compulsory to complete the registration formalities for Amarnath Yatra and carry the proper documents. Here is the detailed information to get Amarnath Yatra 2023 registration:
There are two ways to register for Amarnath Yatra. First, you can obtain Yatra Permit from the approved banks and registration centers.
For online registration, download the form from the official website of the Amarnath Shrine Board and attach the necessary documents, including a Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) issued on or after the specified date by the Authorized Doctor or Medical Institution. You can also apply for the permit on the Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB). The registration fee for Amarnath Yatra 2023 is INR 100. The age limit of Yatris is between 13 years and 75 years. Pregnant ladies of more than 6 months are not allowed for Yatra.
For offline registration of Amarnath Yatra, you need to visit the designated banks along with the necessary documents such as Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC), original identity proof, and photographs. The essential documents you will need during the Yatra include Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, etc., for your identity.
Steps to Register for Amarnath Yatra 2023 Online
To register for Amarnath Yatra 2023 online, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board i.e., https://jksasb.nic.in/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Register button
- A new page will open on the screen with the instructions
- Read and accept the instructions and click on the Register button
- The registration form will open on the screen
- Select the Route of Yatra and Date of Yatra, and click on the Check Availability button
- Now after checking the availability, fill in the form with all the required details:
- yatri’s Full Name
- Father / Husband’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile No
- Email id
- Aadhar No
- Name of Next of Kin
- Relationship With Kin
- Blood Group
- Yatri Address
- Medical details
- After that upload all the required documents
- Finally, enter the captcha code and click on the Submit button to complete the process
- The travelers will receive RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) tags following successful registration. It will monitor the pilgrims’ movements.
- Four passport-size photos plus a medical certificate from a specialist doctor or organization are requirements for yatris.
How can I get medical certificate for Amarnath Yatra?
If you are ill, you will need to provide a doctor’s signed permission. You can obtain an Amarnath Yatra registration form from a nearby authorized bank branch and have it filled in, along with a fitness certificate. Submit this form to your local bank branch and pay a fee of Rs 100/-
How can I register for Amarnath Yatra 2023?
Amarnath yatra 2023 registration date is from 11th April 2023 to 30th April 2023. You can register on the official website of the Amarnath Shrine Board.
Can we go Amarnath without registration?
Another name of Lord Shiva, Amarnath, beckons pilgrims to His holy cave in Jammu and Kashmir. Registration is mandatory to visit the sacred site.