telangana berojgari bhatta yojana|ap berojgari bhatta:In India, we understand that finding a job can be tough. Sometimes, people face a difficult period of unemployment, struggling to make ends meet. To lend a helping hand during such times, the government introduced a program called Berojgari Bhatta, also known as Unemployment Allowance. There are many citizens in our country who are educated but still unemployed. For all those citizens the government provides various kinds of schemes.
Today through this article we are going to tell you about an allowance scheme launched by the Telangana government called the Telangana unemployment allowance scheme. Through this article, we are going to give you complete details regarding the Andhra Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana.
Andhra Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
AP Berojgari Bhatta is a special initiative by the government to assist unemployed individuals. It recognizes that not having a job can lead to financial worries, making it hard to meet basic needs like food, rent, and education expenses. The program aims to ease this burden by providing financial assistance to those in need.The Government of Telangana has launched the telangana berojgari bhatta yojana for all those people who despite being educated are not able to get employment.
Through this scheme, the government is going to provide financial assistance so that the unemployed citizens of Telangana can become self-dependent and can fulfil their day-to-day needs. Soon the implementation procedure under the telangana berojgari bhatta yojana will be launched by the Telangana government. Under this scheme, Rs, 3,016 will be provided to unemployed citizens. Now through this scheme, all those citizens who are educated and still jobless will get Rs 3,016 per month in financial assistance. Andhra Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana was a part of an election promise by the ruling party in Telangana.
AP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Andhra Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of Telangana|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Telangana|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance|
|Official website||To be launched soon|
|Amount of Allowance||Rs 3,016|
|Budget||Rs 1,810 crores|
Eligibility Criteria Telangana Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Telangana
- Applicant must have attained his or her education from a recognized Institute
- All the citizens who are living below the poverty line can apply for this scheme
- The age of applicant should be between 22 to 35 years
In Eligibility Criteria
- All the citizens who have a four-wheeled vehicles registered under her name cannot apply for this scheme
- Those citizens who have land of more than 2.50 acres cannot apply for this scheme
- All those applicants who are forbidden by law, suspended from a government job or have a criminal charges on him cannot apply under this scheme
- Those who have received a loan of Rs 50000 or more from the state or Central Government cannot apply for this scheme
- Aadhar card
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Ration Card
- Income certificate
- Age proof
- Qualification certificate
- Scanned copy of candidates photo
- Scanned copy of candidate signature
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
Andhra Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Application Process
- Firstly visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click the “New Account” link present in the main menu or directly click here
- Now fill out the registration form with the required details and submit.
- Now log in to fill out the UP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Online Application Form and complete their profile.
- After submission of the application form and profile completion, click at the “Submit” button to forward it to the concerned authorities for approval.