AP Input Subsidy Status 2023- Check AP Input Subsidy 2023 Beneficiary List: CM Mr.YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has given good news for the farmers of Andhra Pradesh. Crops were damaged due to rain, floods, soil erosion and sand dunes and Input Subsidy of Rs 542.06 crore was deposited by CM Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Andhra Pradesh Government on Tuesday deposited input subsidy in the accounts of farmers who lost their crops. Crops were damaged due to rain, floods, soil erosion and sand dunes and Rs 542.06 crore as input subsidy deposited by Mr. CM Jagan Mohan Reddy .
AP Input Subsidy Status 2023
In the TDP regime,AP input subsidy for Kharif 2014 was paid in November 2015. No input subsidy was paid for crop loss in Kharif 2018, said a government release. In the YSRC regime, it is a completely different picture. For the losses suffered till March 2020, 1.56 lakh farmers were paid Rs 123.70 crore in April 2020 and for the losses suffered from April to October due to rains, 3.71 lakh farmers were paid Rs 278.87 crore. For Nivar cyclone crop loss in November 2020, 8.35 lakh farmers were provided Rs 645.99 crore input subsidy in December.
Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy will credit ₹542.06 crore as an input subsidy into the accounts of 5.97 lakh farmers who have borne the losses due to crop damage to natural calamities, on Tuesday.Further, Mr. Jagan will also credit ₹29.51 crore to 1,220 Farmers groups as part of YSR Yantra Seva scheme part of farm mechanisation drive.The State government has so far disbursed ₹1,612.62 crore into accounts of 19.93 lakh farmers as part of input subsidy so far.
AP Input Subsidy Status 2023- Highlights
|AP Input Subsidy 2022 Status
|Government of Andhra Pradesh
|Andhra Pradesh Farmers
|15th December 2020
|Number of beneficiaries
|Amount of insurance
|Rs 1252 crore
Also Read This Article;-AP Sand Booking 2022
ap input subsidy beneficiary list New Updated
The government has already disbursed ₹11,500 to each beneficiary in two instalments, and ₹2,000 more will be released as the third instalment.Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy will distribute benefits of the YSR Rythu Bharosa- PM Kisan scheme and input subsidy to the farmers who have suffered crop losses, during a public meeting at the Agriculture Market Yard at Tenali in Guntur district on February 28 (Tuesday). The State government has been transferring the benefits directly into the accounts of the beneficiaries. The government has disbursed ₹11,500 to each beneficiary in two instalments, and ₹2,000 will be released as the third instalment on Tuesday.
As many as 51.12 lakh farmers in the State will be benefitted from the scheme. The government is extending financial assistance of ₹1090.76 crore to the bank accounts of farmers directly.The government is providing the benefits in three instalments —₹7,500 (kharif), ₹4,000 (rabi) and ₹2,000 (at the time of arrival of crop), taking the total benefit in a year to ₹13,500 per beneficiary.
The total assistance extended during the last three-and-a-half-year tenure of the YSRCP government stands at ₹27,062.09 crore under the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme.The YSRCP, in its election manifesto, had promised to provide ₹50,000 to farmers in four years by extending a benefit of ₹12,500 per annum. But, the government is now providing ₹67,500 in five years even while paying ₹13,500 per annum.With this, each farmer will get an additional benefit of ₹17,500. The government has extended a benefit of ₹1,45,751 crore to the farmers under various schemes and programmes.
YSR Input Subsidy 2023 list
The CM is also planning to release funds to the farmers under zero interest scheme towards investment support. The government had been extending financial support to the farmers through the zero-interest scheme. The government had paid close to Rs 1800 crore to the farmers in the last three years towards input subsidy and the money is paid in the same season when the crop is damaged. The government had paid Rs 116.63 crore in 2019-20, Rs 932.07 crore in 2020-21 and Rs 564 crore in 2021-22 season.
Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Saturday disbursed the input subsidy of Rs. 1,117 crores, benefiting 10.2 lakh farmers across the state who suffered crop losses in the Kharif season of 2022 on the occasion of YSR Rythu Dinotsavam.
Speaking on the occasion, YS Jagan said that during Chandrababu’s five-year term, only Rs. 3,411 crores were paid as insurance compensation to farmers, while the current government has already paid Rs. 7,802 crores since assuming power.
He criticized the previous government, stating that Chandrababu’s government paid only half of the compensation to farmers over five years and accused them of neglecting drought-stricken areas.
CM Jagan said that the government has taken measures to ensure farmers do not face any problems, including paying the insurance premium and establishing Rythu Bharosa Kendras (RBKs) at the village level, which provides various services to farmers throughout the farming process.
The CM further said that the government’s initiatives, including providing zero-interest loans to farmers, establishing a price stabilization fund of Rs. 3,000 crores, investing in grain and crop purchases, ensuring quality electricity supply to farmers for nine hours per day, granting full land rights to farmers, and introducing initiatives such as bringing Amul to benefit dairy farmers and providing 340 ambulances for cattle.
Detail Information About AP Input Subsidy Status 2023
From the CM’s camp office in Tadepalli, Mr. CM Jagan Mohan Reddy deposited the Input Subsidy Amount into the farmers’ accounts with a click of a button. Also.. 29.51 crore was also deposited in the accounts of 1,220 farmer groups under YSSAR Machine Service Scheme.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. CM Jagan Mohan Reddy said, “We stand as a partner and shadow with the farmers in every way.” He said that in November 2021, rains and floods had damaged the crop. He said, “We are providing assistance under input subsidy to those farmers who have suffered crop loss.
The farmers who have suffered losses in any season are being compensated in the same season. Farmers were reminded that they have suffered due to soil erosion and sand dunes. 542 crore to 5,97,311 farmers as input subsidy Rs 1,220 to a farmer group under YSSAR machine service.
AP CM Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy said that all kinds of steps are being taken to strengthen the cooperative sector. Today Rs 571 crore is being deposited in the accounts of farmers. CM Jagan said that the data was presented at RBK level without making anyone scientifically qualified.
Also Read This Article;- Jagananna Amma Vodi Yojana
ap input subsidy 2023 list
We have made it clear that we are placing a lot of emphasis on transparency. It is alleged that the previous government did not give input subsidy properly. It has been criticized for giving only a handful. The previous government did not give subsidy to many farmers.
Andhra Pradesh CM Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy Addressed Everyone and said that money transfer was done with one click: Friends, as you know that the Chief Minister YS Jagan mohan reddy (AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy) has told good news for the farmers in Andhra Pradesh. Farmers affected by Gulab cyclone were given compensation. Out of total 34,586 farmers’ accounts, Rs 22 crore was deposited in the accounts of farmers at the click of a button by CM Jagan.
Ap Input Subsidy 2023- Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- income certificate
- voter card
- Ration card
- passport size photo
- your mobile number
How to Check AP Input Subsidy 2023 Beneficiary List
- First you have to go to its official website https://karshak.ap.gov.in/ekarshak/distWise_InputSubsidy.jsp
- After that a new page will open on your computer screen
- Now you will get the link of the beneficiary list in the website, click on it
- Then a new page will open in front of you
- Now you have to select your District, Mandal Village and Block on this page
- Now you check all the information once whether whatever you have filled is correct or not.
- Now you can see your list by clicking on submit button
Also Read This Article:- PMRY Scheme 2022
How to Apply for YSR Free Crop Insurance Sheme 2023
- First of all you have to go to its official website https://apagrisnet.gov.in/crop.php
- After that the home page of this website will open in front of you
- And on this page you have to click on the link of apply for YSR
- Now a new page will open in front of you which will be the application form for this scheme.
- Now in this application form, you have to fill your name, your father’s name, your email, mobile number, address etc. all correctly.
- You will have to scan and upload all the documents asked in it.
- Now you have to check all the filled information once for the last time
- Then you click on the submit button, your application will be successfully submitted
Also Read This Article:-PM E Vidya Yojana Portal Registration
How to Check AP Input Subsidy 2023 Status
- First of all you have to go to its official website https://apagrisnet.gov.in/crop.php
- After that you can see your list here if you are having trouble to see your name in its website you have to go to your bank
- And you must take your passbook with you while going to the bank.
- After that you have to get your passbook printed in your bank
- And when your passbook will be updated with new transactions in your account, then you can find out whether your money has come to your account or not.
Benefits of AP Free Crop Insurance Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme is being given only to the people of Andhra Pradesh.
- This scheme has been started on 15th December 2020.
- Under this scheme, the farmers who suffer loss due to natural calamities are given the benefit of this scheme.
- You can apply for this scheme for free
- This scheme has recently decided to give Rs.1252 crore
- 49 benefit farmers have filled the application form for this scheme
- Under this scheme, the loss in 56 profit hectares of land is being compensated.
AP Input Subsidy Status 2023- FAQs
Q. What is AP Input Subsidy?
A. In AP Input Subsidy, those farmers are being helped whose fields were ruined due to natural calamities.
Q. How to Check Your AP Input Subsidy Status?
A. You can check the status of Ap input subsidy online by visiting the official website ysrryhtubharosa.ap.gov.in
Q. How to Check Your Crop Insurance in AP
A. You can check the beneficiary list by visiting your nearest Rythu Bharosa Centres in AP