bharat jodo yatra registration online|bharat jodo yatra website registration|bharat jodo yatra website link|bharat jodo yatra register online|how to join bharat jodo yatra:Congress will launch Bharat Jodo Yatra on September 6, 2022, at 5 PM from Kanyakumari, however, the march or pad yatra will begin on September 7. It is the first-ever national-level foot march which will be officially launched by Rahul Gandhi with keeping an eye on the 2024 General Elections.
The 3,500 km long Bharat Jodo Yatra will be covered in nearly 150 days. Congress leader Rahul Gandhi started the day of Bharat Jodo Yatra with a visit to his father Rajiv Gandhi’s memorial in Tamil Nadu where the former Prime Minister of India was killed.Check Bharat Jodo Yatra Date, Schedule, Route, Website, meaning, and other latest news related to the first-ever national-level foot march.
bharat jodo yatra
The aim of the Bharat Jodo Yatra which will be launched by the Congress leader Rahul Gandhi is to unite India and strengthen the nation. The yatra is an open invitation to all to join and walk.
16 Congress Party leaders will actively participate in the yatra and those who will be unable to join Bharat Jodo Yatra will help in spreading the message by organizing the events and participating in online campaigns.
bharat jodo yatra in registration Key things to know
- Though the march, covering 12 states and two Union Territories in about five months, will be formally launched at the rally, it will actually begin at 7 am on Thursday when Gandhi and other Congress leaders will embark on the march.
- The march will move in two batches from 7 am to 10:30 am and from 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm. While the morning session will include fewer participants, the evening session will see mass mobilisation.
- The participants plan to walk around 22 to 23 km daily.
- Those participating in the yatra have been classified as “Bharat Yatris”, “Atithi Yatras”, “Pradesh Yatris” and “Volunteer Yatris”. The tagline of the yatra is “Mile Kadam, Jude Watan”.
- With the launch of the Yatra, the Congress is seeking to flag economic disparities, social polarisation and political centralisation, while attempting to make gains in what it often described as battle of ideologies.
- It has classified 119 leaders, including Rahul Gandhi, as ‘Bharat Yatris’ who will walk the entire route.
- About 30 per cent of ‘Bharat Yatris’ are women. The average age of Bharat Yatris is 38. About 50,000 citizens have also registered to participate in the Yatra.
- It will pass through Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Nilambur, Mysuru, Bellary, Raichur, Vikarabad, Nanded, Jalgaon, Indore, Kota, Dausa, Alwar, Bulandshahr, Delhi, Ambala, Pathankot, Jammu, and end in Srinagar.
- To coincide with the launch of the Yatra on Wednesday, ‘Prarthana Sabhas’ will be held by the Congress’ state units at 5 pm, a leader said. At 7 am Thursday, 10 km foot marches will be held at block level.
- After reaching Kerala on September 11, the Yatra will traverse through the state for the next 18 days, reaching Karnataka on September 30. It will be in Karnataka for 21 days before moving north.
Bharat Jodo Yatra 2022 New Update
The Kerala leg of the ‘Bharat Jodo Yatra’ led by Congress leader Rahul Gandhi got off to a rousing start on its fourth day early Sunday.Led by a bevy of senior Congress leaders, thousands of party workers gathered at Parassala to receive the rally that commenced at Kanniyakumari and will traverse 3570 km across 12 States to culminate in Srinagar in four months.
In Kerala, the 19-day-long padayatra will cover various district including Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Alappuzha, Ernakulam, Thrissur, Palakkad and Malappuram.Mr. Gandhi, who was accompanied by AICC general secretary Jairam Ramesh and several ‘padayatris’, was received by Kerala Pradesh Congress Committee (KPCC) president K. Sudhakaran, Leader of Opposition VD Satheesan, AICC general secretary Tariq Anwar, senior leaders Oommen Chandy, Ramesh Chennithala, Shashi Tharoor, K. Muraleedharan, Benny Behanan, Adoor Prakash, Anto Antony, Jebi Mather and State co-ordinator of the rally Kodikunnil Suresh, all MPs, United Democratic Front (UDF) convener MM Hassan and several legislators.
Bharat Jodo Yatra Date
Bharat Jodo Yatra will start on September 7, 2022. It will cover a distance of 3,500 kms over the course of about 150 days.
Bharat Jodo Yatra Schedule
Bharat Jodo Yatra of Congress will commence from Kanyakumari on September 7. Those participating in the yatra will pass through 12 states and the march will culminate in Jammu and Kashmir. Bharat Jodo Yatra will be covered in approx. 150 days.
Bharat Jodo Yatra Route
Bharat Jodo Yatra will start from Kanyakumari in Tamil Nadu. The approx 150-day march from the Southern region of India will cover in total of 12 states and the last state/Union Territory will be Jammu and Kashmir. The march will cover a distance of approx 3,500 km.
How can anyone join Bharat Jodo Yatra?
Congress has also launched the Bharat Jodo Yatra website- bharatjodoyatra.in.
The website provides the details of the march as well as the schedule and the date of the Yatra
Anyone can participate in Bharat Jodo Yatra. If you live nearby to where the yatra is passing through, you can join thousands of other people from all walks of life.
If you live in some faraway region, there is also an option of joining Bharat Jodo Yatra digitally through the website and social media handles.
Those interested can also register themselves on the Bharat Jodo Yatra website to get the latest updates and information.