mp transport registration search by name|mp transport e sewa|mp rto vehicle registration owner search|mp transport registration search:Here is the list of all Regional Transport Offices in Madhya Pradesh. Click on any of the city to know complete details of the respective Regional Transport Offices.If you wish to extend your search query and find details of any other vehicle’s registration, enter the registration number of the vehicle in the search box.Madhya Pradesh has the following Regional Transport Offices. Choose any of the following cities to get all the necessary details of the respective Regional Transport Offices.
You can get details such as the Regional Transport Office Address, Phone Number & Email ID. If you wish to instantly get the details of any other registration, enter the vehicle number in the search box below.The Madhya Pradesh Regional Transport Office (MP RTO) is an important organization for every vehicle owner in the state of Madhya Pradesh. It assumes significance right from the moment you buy a vehicle, whether it is a bike, car or even a heavy vehicle. The MP RTO offices are spread across various cities, and all of them function under the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
MP Transport Registration
When you are buying any new vehicle, it is important to get it duly registered through MP Transport Registration. The Motor Vehicles Act 1988 has made it mandatory for all vehicle owners to have a Registration Certificate (RC) for their vehicle. The RC will be issued in your name after you register your MP vehicle with the RTO. With this, you will also be allotted a registration number, which would have to be displayed through your number plate. The RC will essentially work as proof that your vehicle is registered with the Indian government.
Before you buy a car or a bike, it is important to ensure that you have a valid driver’s license. This can be obtained through your local RTO office. Usually, one would have to undergo a test, after which a learner’s permit is issued. Thereafter, another test is conducted before issuing a permanent driver’s license. Different types of driving licenses are issued depending on the purpose of driving.
mp transport e sewa
|Road Transport Office, MP
Vehicle Registration in Madhya Pradesh(MP):
As per the provisions of the Motors Vehicle Act, a person is not permitted to drive any motor vehicle in a public place unless the vehicle has been registered.
Transactions/Processes Related to Vehicle Registration
- Temporary registration of the vehicle
- Permanent registration of the vehicle
- Renewal of certificate of vehicle registration
- Issue of duplicate certificate of registration
- Change in address/residence
- Agreement for endorsement of hire-purchase
- Termination of the hire-purchase agreement
Documents Required To Get Your Madhya Pradesh RTO Vehicle Information
In order to apply for the MP RTO Registration, one needs to carry the documents that have been mentioned underneath.
- Application for Registration of the Vehicle/ Form 20
- PUC Certificate
- Documents of Address and Age Proof
- Registration Fees for Vehicle (If any)
- Applicable Taxes
- Certificate of Sales
- Insurance Paper of the Vehicle
- Passport Size Photograph
- An invoice, if you want to register an imported vehicle
- Certificate of Manufacture in case of heavy carriage vehicles
- Form 34 with all the details of the loan hypothecation
- Temporary Vehicle Registration Number( if have any)
- In case of registering a trailer then you have get your designed approved by the Commissioner of Transport
Two-wheeler Regional Transport Offices in Madhya Pradesh
Listed below are the regional transport offices present in the state of Madhya Pradesh where two-wheeler owners can get their vehicles registered:
|Location of RTO in Madhya Pradesh
MP Transport Registration Search by Name
- First of all, go to the nearest RTO Office Click Offical Website
- The location and codes of the Road Transport Office MP are given above in the article. Then Collect the required forms from the Office. The Motor Registration Form is available online on the official website which is transport.mp.gov.in.
- Next step is to fill in the form correctly. Make sure to enter the engine and chassis number of the vehicle that you want to register in the Madhya Pradesh State.
- After that, submit the correctly filled with the needed documents at the RTO Office. The form must be signed before the submission of the form. Along with all this, pay the registration fee charged by the RTO Office.
- Finally, the Concerned body will have a complete inspection of the vehicle. After the successful inspection of the vehicle, your registration process will be completed.
How can I check vehicle owner in Madhya Pradesh?
How to find Vehicle Owner details online in Madhya Pradesh. Check vehicle details online, you can visit to vahan parivahan website https://vahan.nic.in/nrservices/faces/user/login.xhtml. Now select menu, click on know your vehicle details. and enter your mobile number.
How can I get RC MP online?
First, have to visit parivahan official website https://parivahan.gov.in/. open this website and select menu to online service, open drop down menu and select vehicle related services option show
How do I renew my RC MPOnline?
Now select state from drop down menu. …
Open new page and left side have box to select state and RTO, click on proceed.
Select menu to RC related service -> Renewal of registration.
Enter registration number and chassis number, now click on validate registration number/chassis number button.