bsky card beneficiary list panchayat wise|bsky card beneficiary list block wise:In our nation, numerous citizens are unable to access proper healthcare services due to their financial circumstances. To address this issue, the Odisha Government has introduced the Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana. This initiative aims to offer healthcare facilities and medical coverage to eligible individuals.
In this article, we will provide you with essential information about the Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana, including its objectives, benefits, features, eligibility criteria, required documents, and application procedure. If you are interested in obtaining a comprehensive understanding of this program, please read this article attentively until the end.
BSKY Card List Beneficiary List
The Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) is a state scheme which caters to the economically weaker sections of society and it aims to build an extensive healthcare network across Odisha. It is an initiative launched by Naveen Patnaik, the Chief Minister of Odisha. Under this scheme, eligible members get a BSKY card that they can use to claim the benefits offered. Odisha residents with a family income below Rs. 5 Lakhs in rural areas and Rs. 6 Lakhs in urban areas are eligible.
Key highlights of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
|Name of the scheme
|Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
|The state government of Odisha
|Medical benefits for people
|To provide financial assistance for the people so they can have premium healthcare.
|Residents of Odisha
|Both offline and online
Benefits of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
Here are a few benefits of being a BSKY policyholder:
- All medical services like diagnostics, dialysis, chemotherapy, medicines, in-patient admission, etc. are free of cost in all government health centres.
- Families with BSKY, Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana (BKKY), Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY), BPL, or Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) card, and low-income certificate can also avail cashless treatments at District Headquarters Hospitals, 208 partner private hospitals, and all government health institutions.
Eligibility Criteria for Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
Free medical services can be availed by Odisha citizens, however it comes with a set of conditions. Continue reading to understand who is eligible for a health insurance cover of ₹5 Lakhs (for male family members) and ₹10 Lakhs (for female members) under BSKY:
- Must be a resident of Odisha
- Family income should not exceed ₹5 Lakhs (in rural areas) and ₹6 Lakhs (in urban areas)
- BPL (Below Poverty Line) cardholders
- Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana and Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana cardholders
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana cardholders
Documents Required for Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
Here’s a list of documents you need to enrol for BSKY:
- Residential papers
- Aadhaar card (though this is a compulsory ID document, the Odisha Government enables you to enrol for BSKY even if you do not have an Aadhaar card. However, you need to get your Aadhaar card before the completion of 1 year of this project)
- BPL certificate (Below Poverty Line certificate)
- Income certificate
- Profession-related certificate
How to Check the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Beneficiary List
You can check the BSKY beneficiary list by following the below steps:
- Step 1: Visit nhmodisha.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on the link to BSKY Beneficiary List on the Homepage
- Step 3: You will land on a page with a complete list of BSKY beneficiaries. Press Ctrl+F and type in your name to find your name in the list
Check Name under BSKY Card at bskydashboard.odisha.gov.in
To check the BSKY beneficiary list, take the following actions:
- If you want to Check your name under the BSKY Card then first of all you want to visit the official BSKY Website.
- On the homepage, select the BSKY Beneficiary List link.
- A page with a comprehensive list of BSKY beneficiaries will load.
- To find your name in the list with the help of your given details.