Devaraj Arasu loan details 2023|devaraj arasu loan scheme 2023 apply online:Devaraj Urs Backward Classes Development Corporation has invited applications from eligible candidates belonging to Category-1 2A,3A and 3B and backward class communities for availing loans and subsidies under Government Self-Employment Scheme for the year 2023-24. Financial assistance of Rs. 2 lakh will be provided out of which 15 percent of the amount will be provided as subsidy while for the remaining 4 percent amount interest must be paid.
Candidates aged between 18 and 55 years are eligible to apply. To avail loans under Self-Employment Scheme, the annual income of candidates residing in rural areas must not exceed Rs. 98,000 while those who are in urban areas must not exceed more than Rs. 1,20,000. Interested may submit their application along with copies of Caste and Income certificates, Aadhaar card attached to the prevailing bank account and bank passbook before Aug.
Devaraj Arasu Education Loan
The D. Devaraj Arasu Backward Classes Development Corporation is dedicated to improving the lives of backward classes through innovative programs and activities. Their mission is to provide financial assistance in the form of loans and subsidies to promote self-employment, upgrade skills, and provide irrigation facilities.
Their objectives include providing economic upliftment for poorer families, providing irrigation facilities to small and marginal farmers, and assisting artisans in upgrading their skills. Their functions involve promoting economic and self-development activities, extending loans for education, and providing marketing facilities. The corporation aims to make a positive impact on the socio-economic conditions of backward classes and make them self-reliant.
Devaraj Arasu Loan Application 2023
|Name of Scheme||D Devaraj Urs Individual Loan Scheme|
|Type of Scheme||Finance|
|Authority||D Devaraj Urs Backward Classes Development Corporation|
|Beneficiary||Backward Class People of Karnataka|
|Loan Amount||Rs. 50000|
|Loan Subsidy||30% or Rs.10000 maximum|
|Loan Interest Rate||4% per annum|
Devaraj Arasu Education Loan Details
Below given is the general overview of the Devaraj Arasu Education Loan Scheme.
There are 3 schemes under which students can acquire an education loan through the D Devaraj Urs Backward Classes Development Corporation.
- Interest-Free Loan for Higher Education in a foreign university
- Arivu Education Loan scheme
- D Devaraj Urs Individual Loan Scheme
Here are the scheme details summarized down below
|Loan Limit||Up to 10 Lakhs|
|Interest Rate||Starts from 2%|
|Moratorium period||Course duration + 1 year|
Devaraj Arasu Education Loan Eligibility Criteria
Some basic eligibility criteria for Devaraj Education Loan includes:
- The applicant must hold Indian citizenship.
- They should have secured admission in recognized foreign institutions for higher education through merit-based exams or entrance tests.
- Completion of 10+2 or an equivalent course is required.
Documents Required For Devaraj Arasu Education Loan
Section 1: Application form
To apply, you need to fill out a form provided by WeMakeScholars financial officer, and submit it with your signature and two photographs.
Section 2: Basic documents for Applicant (student), co-applicant, and/or Guarantor
- Proof of identity: PAN card, Aadhar card (and Passport for international students).
- Proof of residence: Voter ID card, Aadhar card, bank statement, or ration card.
- For co-applicant: If salaried, provide 6 months of bank account statements; if self-employed, provide business transactions of one year.
Personal asset and liability statement.
Section 3: Academic documents of the applicant
- Submit your 10th, 12th, and degree mark sheets, admit proof, fee structure (I-20 for US, if available)
- GMAT/GRE/IELTS scorecard and the university’s ranking you plan to attend.
Section 4: Income documents for financial co-applicant
- If salaried, provide three months of pay slips, two years of form 16, employer’s ID card, and income tax return for the past two years.
- If self-employed, provide the recent three years’ ITR, the last three years’ balance sheet and profit and loss account, and business address proof.
Section 5: Other Documents
- Include a letter stating that the co-applicant will cover any leftover expenses and a joint affidavit in the bank’s standard format provided by the WeMakeScholars financial officer.
Section 6: Additional docs (if applicable)
- If you made any advance payments, provide the receipts. If you have a pending loan, provide a one-year loan account statement.
- If you had any gaps in your studies, include a letter on a 100 rs stamp paper explaining the situation in the format provided by the WeMakeScholars Financial Officer.
Collateral documents are mandatory only for collateral loans and vary by state, so ask your WeMakeScholars financial officer for an accurate list or refer to the list for your state.
devaraj arasu loan scheme 2023 apply online
Interested candidates have to apply through Karnataka State Government website.
View website Click here At the time of application submission, applicants have to select their district while logging in.
After that, they can get fixed amount of loan for the job they intend to do through their details.
devaraj arasu loan status
Applicants can also check the beneficiary list of various schemes under dbcdc karnataka.gov.in 2023 beneficiary details option. To check the list of 2023 beneficiaries at the dbcdc karnataka gov in website, use following process –
- Go to https://dbcdc.karnataka.gov.in/english
- Locate ‘Services and Schemes’ section
- Scroll down to beneficiary list option
- Choose 2023-21 as the scheme year
- Choose your division
- Click on that link to check your name in beneficiary list.