esaad card login|esaad card registration|esaad card download|esaad card website|how to activate esaad card|esaad card customer care number:Golden visa holders in Dubai are now eligible for a special privilege card issued by police in the emirate.The Esaad card gives members a host of offers and discounts on a range of services, including school fees and medical procedures.The green and gold discount card can be used at 7,237 brands and businesses in the UAE and in 92 countries worldwide.
The card is free to anyone who has been issued a five or 10-year golden visa in Dubai.“The stability and incentives will encourage holders of the golden visa to continue contributing to Dubai’s wider economy,” said Abdulla Al Basti, secretary general of The Executive Council of Dubai.“They will also help the city attract fresh and exceptional talent from across the world.”
Esaad Card Apply
First approved in 2020, golden visas are awarded to people who have made outstanding contributions to the UAE, have highly-prized abilities or work in industries regarded as vital to the economic growth of the country.Are you a Golden Visa holder? If so, you are entitled to a discount Esaad card with exclusive offers and discounts.The card provides discounts across several sectors, including healthcare, education, hospitality, entertainment, real estate, and restaurants, among others. These offers are available for cardholders at 7,237 brands and businesses within the UAE and across 92 countries.
With the new initiative, select categories of Golden Visa holders in Dubai will receive the card. These include investors in public investment funds and real estate, entrepreneurs, people with specialised talents and researchers in science and knowledge, such as scientists, doctors, specialists, inventors, and creative people in culture and art.They will also include executive directors, specialised academics, professional sportspeople, PhD degree holders specialising in engineering or science, humanitarian aid workers, and outstanding university and high-school graduates.
How To Get Esaad Card
The Esaad card is issued by the Dubai Police and offers its members a host of exclusive offers and discounts. The card will be provided free of charge to holders of five-year and 10-year Golden Visas in Dubai. The move is part of the emirate’s efforts to enable its citizens and residents to continue enjoying an outstanding quality of life. It also aligns with Dubai’s efforts to create a vibrant and dynamic society.
So far, 65,000 people in Dubai have benefited from the distinguished Golden Visa since the launch of the long-term residency scheme. Select categories of Golden Visa holders in Dubai will receive the Esaad card. These categories include investors in public investment funds, real estate investors, entrepreneurs, people with specialised talents and researchers in science and knowledge, such as scientists, doctors, specialists, inventors, and creative people in culture and art. They will also include executive directors, specialised academics, professional sportspeople, PhD degree holders specialising in engineering or science, humanitarian aid workers, and outstanding university and high-school graduates.
BENEFITS OF ESAAD CARD
The Esaad Card offers comprehensive discount packages for lifestyle, healthcare, fashion, beauty, tourism and other brands. Customers can enjoy up to a massive of 70% worth of discounts across variety of sectors. Esaad cardholders can use the Esaad website or Esaad App (available on Google Play and App Store) to explore a full list of Esaad offers and discounts.
So, without further delay, let’s move into a highlights list of some of the currently available Esaad Card discounts.
BEAUTY AND FASHION
- Joder House of Diamonds – 76% discount
- Mahalatti Jewellery – 75% discount
- Citizen Watches – 50% discount
- Albait Al Khaleeji Perfumes – 25% discount
- Gulf Optic – 35-55% discount
RESTAURANTS AND CAFES
- Al Faris Floating Restaurant – 50% discount
- Grand Umm Hassan Restaurant – 40% discount
- Al Meshwar Restaurant – 20% discount
- Asuman The Chocolate Shop – 20% discount
- Black Tap – 25% discount
- Fish Market at Radisson Blu Hotel – 30% discount
- Huqqa Restaurant And Coffee Shop – 20% discount
- Il Caffe Di Roma – 20% discount
TRAVELING AND ACCOMMODATION
- Air France – 18% discount
- Avani Palm View Dubai Hotel And Suites – 25% discount
- Flynas – 20% discount
- Etihad Airways – 15-20% discount
- Fly Dubai – 25% discount
- Mandarin Oriental Jumeirah – 20% discount
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo – 50% discount
- Dubai Dolphinarium – 50% discount
- Weyyak – 87% discount
- Ekart Zabeel – 50% discount
- Byky Sport and Leisure Equipment Rental – 20%-50% discount
- Digit – 50% discount
- Adam Vital Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation – 30% discount
- Canadian Hospital in Dubai – 10%-30% discount
- Dr Jasnas Ayurveda Clinic – 40% discount
- Glamour Care Clinic Jumeirah – 20% discount
- Hellenic Dental Clinic – 50% discount
- Canadian University of Dubai – 20% to 80% discount
- Jumeira University – 30%-75% discount
- British University in Dubai – 10%-70% discount
- Middlesex University Dubai – 20% discount
- The Fifth Dimension Elementary School – 25% discount
- Woodlem Park School – 30% discount
Who is eligible for the Esaad card?
The Esaad card is now available to government employees under the General Directorate of Dubai Police, military and civilian retirees from the government and private sectors jobs, as well as disabled and senior citizens. The privileges extend to the holders’ first-degree relatives namely spouse, parents and children.
esaad card registration
If you are eligible for an Esaad Card, you can register on the official Esaad website by filling out all of the needed information and facts. Personal information such as your name, contact information, and Emirates ID will be included.
- Have a valid Emirates ID number.
- You must be a government employee or a contractor. The following are the employee’s first-degree relatives who can be an Esaad card holders. Whether it’s the husband or the wife, or the children, the father or mother.
if you already have an Esaad account username, you can visit their official website Esaad.DubaiPolice. You can see at the bottom of the screen, click the icon that says “Do you have a user account name?” To log in to the Dubai Police Esaad Card, fill out the required fields.
Esaad Card App Benefits and offers
Esaad cardholders can access a comprehensive list of Esaad offers and savings by visiting the Esaad website or downloading the Esaad App available on Google Play and App Store. Customers can save up to 70% on a variety of items across a wide range of industries that includes lifestyle, healthcare, fashion, beauty, tourist, and other companies.
- Download the Esaad Card application for Android devices from Here
- Download the Esaad Card application for Apple devices from Here
how to activate esaad card
how to activate esaad card google play store app
How to get Esaad Card online?
egistration for an Esaad Card can be done through the official Esaad website. On the homepage, there is a link for Esaad Card registration. To register, you will have to enter your personal details, contact information, and Emirates ID.
Who can have Esaad Card?
All government employees under the General Directorate of Dubai Police are eligible to have an Esaad Card. Once registered, the employees and their first-degree relatives can also utilize Esaad Card offers. Also, it includes A member’s spouse, parents, and children are considered first-degree relatives.
How does Esaad Card work?
Esaad Card was launched as a unique social program that contains several discount policies. It covers all sectors that concern the basic and desirable aspects of everyday life. So, it allows for members to get better deals and to save money in many aspects like education, health, restaurants, and entertainment venues.
1 thought on “Esaad Card Apply|How To Get Esaad Card”
How to get a physical ESAAD Card?