double bedroom application status in telangana|telangana 2bhk online application status|ts meeseva application status|meeseva portal telangana|mee seva telangana|mee seva application status:Starting Thursday, the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) staff will visit those who have submitted applications for houses built under the State government’s Double Bedroom Housing Scheme and collect their details including category/caste, copies of Electors Photo Identification Card (EPIC), constituency and complete address.
Telangana Government introduced the Dignity Housing Scheme for the poor and downtrodden citizens of the state which came to be known as double bedroom house scheme famously. If you have already filled an application form for the same then you must be thinking how to check double bedroom application status in Telangana? Well if that is the case, I can help you know the complete process and details.
telangana double bedroom status
Telangana double bedroom housing scheme applications status can be done online so easily. You can check status of 2BHK Housing application on your mobile phone or computer. As you know that double bedroom scheme is one of the best flagship Government scheme in Telangana.In this article, We are going to inform you a step by step guide on how can check the status of your application.
Telangana Double Bedroom Cost
The cost of construction per flat/ house shall not be more than Rs.5.30 lakhs in Urban areas and 5.04 lakhs in Rural areas which includes all basic facilities of Water supply, Sanitary and Electric connections and stair case. Construction cost includes all statutory taxes. The cost of construction is expected to be less than Standard Schedule of Rates (SSR) due to economies of scale, uniform design and due to supply of sand to be made available by the District Collectors under weaker section housing programme as per extant instructions issued by the Govt time to time. District Collector may issue permits to the successful bidder to the extent of sand requirement.
The unit cost of houses in the 2 BHK scheme without the Infrastructure component is as follows and it shall be applicable only for the future tenders including second & subsequent calls for the entire 2BHK Programme in the State.
|Area||Unit Cost without Infrastructure||Infrastructure Cost||Total (Unit Cost with Infrastructure)|
|Rural||5.04 lakhs||1.25 lakhs||6.29 lakhs|
|Urban||5.3 lakhs||75,000||6.05 lakhs|
|GHMC up to G+3||7 lakhs||75,000||7.75 lakhs|
|GHMC C+S+9||7.9 lakhs||75,000||8.65 lakhs|
Eligibility for Telangana Double bedroom scheme
2BHK housing scheme in Telangana is not for everyone. There some conditions and restrictions to avail this benefit from the Government. You should fall under this category to avail double bedroom.
- Homeless People
- People who are residing on rental houses and do not have own house
- People who are staying in Huts
- Low income people
- Telangana Resident only
- Only one house application in family
- No one in the applicant family already sanctioned in any area
Documents Required for 2BHK Housing Scheme
- PMAY/2BHK housing application (Available at Meeseva)
- Valid Ration Card / Food Security Card
- Aadhar card of applicant and family members
- Voter ID card of applicant
- Community Certificate of applicant
- Income Proof of applicant
- Passport size photo
- Bank Passbook
How to Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme apply
Follow the below steps to apply for 2BHK housing scheme.
- Get the application form Offical Website
- Enter the food security card number followed by details of applicant and all his family members.
- Enter your current address
- Fill in the details of your family income
- Enter Aadhaar number
- Enter other details such as disabled family members, Asara pension scheme members etc.
- Submit the filled up application form along with the supporting documents.
Telangana Double Bedroom housing scheme application status
To check the online application status of the double Bedroom housing scheme, follow the steps below:
- Visit the online portal of the housing scheme – https://tshousing.cgg.gov.in/.
- Click on ‘Beneficiary Search’ tab
- Enter your ‘Ben ID’ or select the district, mandal and panchayat from where you have filled the application form
- Further choose the caste/community
- The list of selected beneficiaries would be available
What is the process of double bedroom in Telangana?
PMAY/2BHK housing application (Available at Meeseva)
Valid Ration Card / Food Security Card.
Aadhar card of applicant and family members.
Voter ID card of applicant.
Community Certificate of applicant.
Income Proof of applicant.
Who qualifies for double bedroom in Telangana?
Only the families below the poverty line (BPL) residing in the kuccha houses/huts or rented properties are eligible for cost-free homes under the Telangana 2 BHK housing scheme. Moreover, the units would be issued only in the name of the female member of the house.
What is the last date of 2BHK online application in Telangana?
15 deadline for 2BHK beneficiaries shortlisting. HYDERABAD: The state government has directed district collectors to complete the selection of beneficiaries for the allocation of double-bedroom (2BHK) houses to beneficiaries