indiapostgdsonline gov in registration|online gramin dak sevak engagement 2023|gramin dak sevak salary 2023|gramin dak sevak vacancy 2023|indiapost.gov.in 2023 apply online:India Post has openings for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) for the post of Branch Postmaster(BPM)/Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM)/Dak Sevak). The applications are invited through online mode on the India Post Official website www.indiapostgdsonline.gov.in from 27 January 2023 to16 February 2023. However, the candidates can do corrections in the application from 17 to 19 February 2023.A total of 40889 vacancies are announced by India Post for the year 2023 across India.
Indian Post has released a recruitment notification, inviting online applications from eligible applicants for engagement as Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) (Branch Postmaster(BPM)/Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM)/Dak Sevak. Interested candidates can apply online
gramin dak sevak apply online 2023
A huge number of vacancies have come out in all the circles of the Indian Postal Department. India Post Office Recruitment Vacancy 2023 are for postmen, mail guards and many other posts in the post office. Around 98083 posts will be filled through this recruitment process. Eligible and interested aspirants for this India Post Office Vacancy 2023 recruitment can check the notification by visiting India Post website indiapost.gov.in.
India Post will invite offline applications for these posts and aspirants can see the notification of India Post for more information regarding educational qualification. The application for the Post Office Job Online Form 2023 will be submitted on the official website www.appost.in in the online mode. But before filling the India Post Postman, Mail Guard, MTS Vacancy 2023 application form, the aspirant should go through the Indian Post Job 2023 official notification thoroughly and only then India Post Recruitment 2023 Apply Online.
post office recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||India Post|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Number of Vacancies||40889|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Dates||27 Jan to 16 Feb 2023|
|Selection Method||Merit List|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Check Important Dates Here
- Registration/Application Submission Start Date: 27.01.2023 to 16.02.2023
- Edit/Correction Window for Applicant: 17.02.2023 to 19.02.2023
Khelo India Youth Games 2023 Registration
India Post GDS Vacancy
- Through this recruitment drive, a total of 40889 vacancies will be filled in different circles. Check circle-wise vacancy here.
India Post GDS Eligibility Criteria: Check Educational Qualification Here
- India Post GDS Educational Qualification Here: Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
- The applicant should have studied the local language i.e. (Name of Local language at least up to Secondary standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
Pm Rojgar Mela 2023 Registration
India Post GDS Selection Criteria
The applicants will be shortlisted for engagement on the basis of a system generated merit list. Candidates who want to apply for the above posts can check the educational qualification and selection process through the recruitment notification shared below.
India Post GDS Application Fee
- A fee of Rs.100 is to be paid by the applicants for all posts notified in choice of Division. However, fee payment is exempted for all female applicants, SC/ST applicants, PwD applicants, and Transwomen applicants.
India Post GDS Salary
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/- -24,470/-|
How to Apply Online?
The application can be submitted online only at www.indiapostgdsonline.in. Applications received from any other
mode shall not be entertained.
Gramin dak sevak apply online 2023
- Visit the official website indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- Register yourself on the portal.
- Fill up the form, upload the required documents and pay the fee.
- Submit the form and take a printout of it for future reference.
An applicant can only apply one or more for vacant posts of GDS in only one of the selected Division one or more. Before selecting Division option, applicant has to validate his/her details by giving Registration number and OTP sent to the registered mobile number.
Direct Link: India Post GDS Job Notification PDF
What is the qualification of postman?
10th standard pass from a recognized Board and Possesses knowledge of local language of karnataka circle and candidate should have studied local language. For more details related to eligibility criteria, fee, pattern, annexures, place of posting etc.
What is the salary for postman in post office?
The In-Hand India Post Postman Salary is given to all the employees as per the guidelines of the government. The selected candidates will be placed on the pay scale Rs. 21,700-69,100 (Level 3).
Who are eligible for post?
Candidate should be 10th pass from a recognized Board. What is the Age limit for the Indian Post Office exam for the GDS post? The age limit for GDS Recruitment is a minimum of 18 years and Maximum 40 Years.