air force agniveer recruitment 2022 syllabus|agniveer air force notification 2022|agniveer notification 2022 pdf|agneepath vayu.cdac|agneepath air force recruitment 2022|Indian Air Force (IAF) Agneepath Recruitment 2022: Indian Ari Force (IAF) will start the online registration, for all the candidates who are seeking to join Agneepath Scheme as Agniveer Vayu under Intake 01/2022, on 24 June 2022. The last date of the IAF Agniveer Application is 05 July 2022 on agnipathvayu.cdac.in. Online Unmarried Male Indian Citizens (citizens of Nepal are also eligible) are eligible to appear for the selection test which is scheduled to be held from 24 July 2022 onwards.
From 10th Passed to Diploma Holder or Vocational Candidates can apply for this mega recruitment. IAF Agneepath Notification is released on careerindianairforce.cdac.in on 20 June 2022. The Indian Air Force will begin the application process for the Agnipath Recruitment scheme starting from July 24, 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the official website of IAF at careerindianairforce.cdac.in till July 5.
Indian Air Force Agneepath Recruitment 2022
The Indian Air Force (IAF) on Sunday released the details of the Agnipath recruitment scheme amid the ongoing agitation and widespread protests against the scheme across several states. The IAF document lists the eligibility, educational qualification, medical standards, assessment, leave, remuneration, life insurance cover, etc., among many other factors.
IAF Agneepath Scheme 2022 Important Dates
|IAF Agneepath Scheme Notification||20 June 2022|
|IAF Agneepath Scheme Registration Starting Date||24 June 2022|
|IAF Agneepath Scheme Registration Last Date||05 July 2022|
|IAF Agneepath Scheme Exam Date 2022||From 25 July 2022|
|IAF Agneepath Scheme PSL Date 2022||01 December 2022|
|IAF Agneepath Scheme Enrollment Date 2022||11 December 2022|
Air Force Agniveer Notification 2022
Indian Air Force has released detailed IAF Agneepath Recruitment Notifications for Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2022 on 20th June 2022 on its official website https://indianairforce.nic.in/agniveer/. The candidates interested in the vacancies of Agniveer Soldiers in IAF can go through the details from the link below which has been released by the officials for Agneepath Scheme Recruitment in Indian Air Force.
agneepath air force recruitment 2022
This scheme entails a recruitment process for individuals with ranks below that of officers, with the goal of deploying fitter, younger troops on the front lines, many of whom will be on four-year contracts. It’s a game-changer that will give the Army, Navy, and Air Force a more youthful image.
IAF Agnipath Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- The eligibility criteria for becoming an Agniveer in the Indian Air Force are extensive and cover a variety of topics. Everyone must meet all educational, age, and other requirements.
- In terms of age requirements, the notification states, “The eligible age range will be 17.5 years to 21 years. The Indian Air Force would issue additional educational qualifications and physical standards.”
- Agniveers must also meet the medical requirements, as they may not be considered fit if they do not. “No permanent Low Medical Category Agniveer will be eligible for continuation of his engagement after being placed on Medical Category,” the official notice adds.
- (a) Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms
- (b) Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- (c) Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- (d) Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable. Visual requirements as applicable as per Indian Air Force standards.
- (e) Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- (f) Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
- (g) General Health: Candidate should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages. He should be free from any active or latent, acute or chronic, medical or surgical disability or infection and skin ailments. Candidate shall be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.
- (h) Details of Medical standards will be available on CASB Web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in
IAF Agniveer Vayu Notification: Selection Procedure
- Phase 1 online test
- Phase 2 test
- Document Verification
- Physical Fittness Test
- Adaptability Test 1 and 2
- Medical Examination
IAF Agnipath Recruitment: Scheme of online exam
- (a) Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
- (b) Other Than Science Subjects: Total duration of the online test shall be 45 minutes and shall comprise of English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- (c) Science Subjects & Other Than Science Subjects : Total duration of the online test shall be 85 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
Marking pattern for online test
- (i) One mark for every correct answer.
- (ii) Nil (0) marks for un attempted question.
- (iii) 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Names of the shortlisted candidates, who qualify the online test, shall be displayed on the CASB Web Portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in and on a stipulated date shall be called at designated ASC for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which would consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test. Note: Candidates are advised to bring their sports shoes and shorts/track pants.
Adaptability Test- I. All candidates who pass the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) shall have to undertake Adaptability Test-I (objective type written test) which is to assess suitability of a candidate for employment in the IAF which involves deployment in varied geographic terrain, weather and operational conditions. 27.
Adaptability Test- II. All candidates who pass Adaptability Test-I shall have to undertake Adaptability Test-II as per policy in vogue. Adaptability Test-II is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the military way of life.
Air Force Agniveer Salary 2022
The salary package for Agniveers shortlisted for Indian Air Force services for the consecutive 4 years has been tabulated below.
|Particulars||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year|
|Customised Package (Monthly)||Rs. 30000||Rs. 33000||Rs. 36500||Rs. 40000|
|In-Hand Salary (70%)||Rs. 21000||Rs. 23100||Rs. 25580||Rs. 28000|
|Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund (30%)||Rs. 9000||Rs. 9900||Rs. 10950||Rs. 12000|
|Contribution to corpus fund by GoI (30%)||Rs. 9000||Rs. 9900||Rs. 10950||Rs. 12000|
indian air force recruitment 2022 notification pdf
agneepath notification 2022 pdf download
How to Apply Indian Air Force Agneepath Recruitment 2022 :-
Yes, the candidates applying for the above recruitment policy will have to pay exam fee of Rs.250/- while registering for the online exam.
The exam fee can be paid by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through the payment gateway or paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.
Online registration for the Selection Test will be available from 24 June 2022 (1000h) on
https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in and will close on 05 July 2022 (1700h). Detailed instructions on how to register/
fill-up application forms are available on the web portal. Candidates are to strictly follow the given instructions.
Who can join Agneepath?
The scheme was launched by the central government in order to get the youth of the country to participate in the defence services and forces. In order to take part in the recruitment, candidates between the ages of 17.5 years to 23 years can apply for the Agneepath Scheme
What is this Agneepath?
Agneepath Scheme is a recruitment process announced by the Indian government in which youths between the ages of 17-and-a-half and 21 years would get an opportunity to work with the Indian armed forces
How to Apply in Agneepath?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the official website of IAF at careerindianairforce.cdac.in till July 5. Taking to Twitter, IAF wrote “Join the Indian Air Force as an Agniveer. Registration for Agnipath Recruitment Scheme starts on 24 June 2022 and ends on 05 July 2022.