ITI Admission online registration 2023|iti delhi admission 2023|iti delhi admission 2022 courses list:Delhi ITI Admission 2023 is organized by DTTE i.e. Department of Training and Technical Education. Moreover official website for Delhi ITI admission is itidelhi.admissions.nic.in. ITI is an excellent career option after class 10th in Delhi. If you too want a seat in Delhi ITIs, then you have to first fill the Delhi ITI application form, then participate in Delhi ITI counselling, and secure a position in the Delhi ITI merit list. Therefore we have provided all information of this ITI admission process for Delhi here.
The admission process for 19 Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) in Delhi will start from the state government announced this week. A total of 11,336 seats are up for grabs this year across a range of vocational/skill training courses covering a large number of economic sectors. Interested students will be able to apply online at the official website
ITI Delhi Admission 2023
The training programmes in ITIs are designed to provide basic skills and knowledge in a specific trade to prepare a skilled or semi-skilled workforce for self-employment. Over 50 certificate courses in engineering and non-engineering trades including carpentry, electricians, computer operators and programming assistants, interior design and decorators, mechanics auto body repair are on offer at the 19 Delhi ITIs.
Students who are trained at ITIs can be self-employed and can, for instance, set up their own garage or fabrication shops depending upon chosen trade. Those who opted for Crafts Instructor Training Programme can work as trainers in an ITI. Students seeking training in technical trades or engineering domains can also study further and take admission in diploma courses.
Delhi ITI Admission 2023: Department of Training & Technical Education, Delhi, commenced the registration process of Delhi ITI 2023 on June 5, 2023. Candidates are required to submit their application form of Delhi ITI before July 2. Candidates can fill the application form of Delhi ITI 2023 admission at the official website itidelhi.admissions.nic.in.
Delhi ITI 2023 Admission Date
The admission authorities released the Delhi ITI admission dates 2023 at official website. Candidates can check Delhi ITI 2023 admission date and all other important events below.
|1||Delhi ITI 2023 registration start date, Fee submission, Choice Filling||June 5, 2023|
|2||Verification of candidate documents||June 6, 2023|
|3||Last date of Delhi ITI 2023 registration & Fee submission||July 2, 2023|
|4||Last Date for Delhi ITI 2023 document Verification||July 3 and 4, 2023|
|5||Delhi ITI 2023 candidate Choice Filling/Reshuffling last date||July 5, 2023|
|6||Delhi ITI 2023 tentative rank display on||July 7, 2023|
|7||Online Submission of objections/correction by Candidates, against Tentative Rank||July 10 to 12, 2023|
|8||Delhi ITI 2023 Final Rank Display||July 18, 2023|
|9||Delhi ITI 2023 round Seat Allotment Result||July 24, 2023|
|10||First round Reporting at Allotted ITI’s with Original document, Annexures and Round Fee submission (Freeze candidates ) as per allotted seats list||July 25 to 28, 2023|
|11||Display of vacant seat position after first round of seat allotment||July 31, 2023|
|12||Reshuffling of trades/ITI Choices with candidates.||July 31 to August 1, 2023|
|13||Delhi ITI 2023 SECOND round Seat Allotment Result||August 7, 2023|
|14||SECOND round Reporting at Allotted ITI’s with Original document, Annexures and Fee submission (Freeze candidates ) as per allotted seats list||August 8 to 11, 2023|
|15||Display of vacant seat position after second round ofseat allotment||August 14, 2023|
|16||Reshuffling of trades/ITI Choice with candidates||August 16 to 17, 2023|
|17||Delhi ITI 2023 THIRD round Seat Allotment Result||August 23, 2023|
|18||THIRD round Reporting at Allotted ITI’s with Original document, Annexures as per allotted seats list||August 23 to 25, 2023|
|19||Delhi ITI 2023 Third Round Fee submission (Freeze candidates )||August 23 to 27, 2023|
|20||Display of vacant seat position after third round of seat allotment||August 28, 2023|
|21||Reshuffling of trades/ITI Choices with candidates||August 29 to 31, 2023|
|22||Delhi ITI 2023 FOURTH round Seat Allotment Result||September 5, 2023|
|23||FOURTH round Reporting at Allotted ITI’s with Original document, Annexures and Fee submission (Freeze candidates ) as per allotted seats list||September 5, 6, and 8, 2023|
|24||Display of vacant seat position after Fourth round of seat allotment||September 11, 2023|
|25||Reshuffling of trades/ITI||September 11 to 13, 2023|
|26||Delhi ITI 2023 FIFTH round Seat Allotment Result||September 18, 2023|
|27||FIFTH round Reporting at Allotted ITI’s with Original document, Annexures as per allotted seats list||September 18 to 20, 2023|
|28||Fifth Round Fee submission (Freeze candidates )||September 18 to 21, 2023|
|29||Display of vacant seat position after Fifth round of seat allotment||September 22, 2023|
|30||Reshuffling of trades/ITI||September 22 to 24, 2023|
|31||Delhi ITI 2023 SIXTH round Seat Allotment Result||September 27, 2023|
|32||SIXTH round Reporting at Allotted ITI’s with Original document, Annexures as per allotted seats list||September 28 to 29, 2023|
|33||SIXTH Round Fee submission (Freeze candidates )||September 28 to Oct 1, 2023|
|34||Display of vacant seat position after Sixth round of seat allotment||Oct 3, 2023|
Delhi ITI Eligibility Criteria
The 8th standard or 10th class is the minimum required qualification for ITI Delhi entry. Candidates must have obtained at least a 40% score in their previous qualifying exams with Science and Mathematics’s main subjects. Every aspirant should be an Indian Citizen with an age limit of 14 years.
Delhi ITI Admission manages by DTTE and the Government of NCTC of Delhi. The merit list is fluently made by DTTE (Department of Training and Technical Education). For eligibility to apply, the aspirant must have X or VIII class passed.
The candidate should fulfill all the mentioned requirements to appear for the examination. Ensure that they do not have to fill out the registration form if they do not surpass these criteria.
- Age Limitation: There is a restriction of age, i.e., age should not be below 14 years. This age is valid from 1 August 2023.
- Educative Requirement: The student should have passed class 8th & 10th. The minimum academic qualification required for the examination. But the educational requirements are changed as per the course. For example, the educational qualification required for the Architectural Draughtsman is a higher senior secondary certificate, with mathematics and science being the core subjects.
- Other Requirements: The nationality of the candidate should be Indian. The candidate has done their schooling based in the national capital. Help the students with their union territory domicile quota.
The authorities will release the merit list of ITI 2023, the official website. Candidates who have secured a position in the merit list are eligible for admission to their preferred course and ITI. In case of any discrepancies in the verified details, candidates can file the objection. Final rank list will be displayed after incorporating the valid correction.
Document required for Delhi ITI Registration 2023
Here is the list of documents that candidates must carry while reporting to the allotted centre.
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Sub Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Certificate from Delhi Government registered orphanage regarding being an inmate of the orphanage. (If applicable).
- Certificate from BDO regarding school and residence of candidate located in rural area of Delhi. (If Applicable).
- Qualifying Certificate
- . Undertaking by Candidate(Compulsory)
Delhi ITI Admission 2023 Counselling process
The authorities will release the ITI counselling seat allotment result 2023 on the official website. If no seat is allotted to candidates then they can participate in next counselling rounds. Candidates can reshuffle /fill new/delete trade choices on before the last dates. Candidates who are allotted a seat in counselling need to compulsorily select his/her preference. Candidates will be allowed to freeze /Up gradation of allotted seats before the last date. Candidates who will be allotted seats will have to report at the allotted ITI within stipulated time. Candidates need to pay an online admission fee after physical reporting.
Documents required for Delhi ITI Counselling 2023
The following documents would be required at the time of Physical reporting at allotted ITI:-
- Copy of seat Allotment letter
- Copy of Provisional admission Slip
- All his original certificates
- Set of self attested photocopies of documents to be submitted at
- the allotted ITI
- Medical fitness certificate
- Self Attested Prohibition of Ragging undertaking
- Self attested Character certificate
- Aadhar card of candidate
- Three Photo of candidate
Delhi ITI 2023 Seat Reservation
|Scheduled Castes(Vertically Reserved)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes(Vertically Reserved)||7.5%|
|Other Backward Class Non Creamy Layer (Vertically Reserved)||27%|
ITI Delhi Admission 2023 online apply
The candidates can also follow the given instruction on filling the application form for Delhi ITI Admission 2023:
- Visit the official website or go to the direct link mentioned above.
- On the homepage, click on the “Click Here for New Registration”
- Choose the Board Agency from the dropdown menu as “Department of Training & Technical Education, Delhi” and Counselling as “Delhi ITI Counselling 2023”
- Click on the Submit butt
- A new login portal will open. Click on “New Candidate Registration” for application.
- Click on “I Agree” in the window opened.
- Fill all the important details in the form and click on the submit button.
- Click on “Yes” when the prompt box appears on the screen.
- Check all the details on the screen. Click Edit if you want to modify the details. Else, click on Final Submit.
- Similarly, complete all the procedures including application form, Qualification details, Contact details, and upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee to complete the application process.