lic scholarship 2022 application form|www.licindia.in scholarship 2022|lic scholarship 2022 online apply|licindia.in scholarship 2022-23:In what can be considered as the best scholarship for the meritorious students, the LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation has announced Scholarships on all India basis for students who have passed X/XII or equivalent with a minimum of 60 per cent grade in the academic year 2022-23.The eligible and interested economically weaker students must apply for the LIC Scholarship 2022 latest by December 31, 2022.
Students who not proficient to study due to lack of financial support can apply and take benefit of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022 Scheme. Under this scheme, organization will provide scholarship to meritorious students to pursue further education after passing class 12th.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their 10th and 12th class marks percentage under this LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022 scheme. The Economically Weaker Section (EWS) students should have passed Intermediate examination with at least 60% marks to get LIC Scholarship 2022.
lic scholarship 2022
To apply for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship, applicants must go to the LIC website and press on the ‘Apply Online’ link. Once on the page, fill in the relevant information and upload any required documents.After completing the online application, you will receive an acknowledgement number. The LIC will then review and select applicants on the basis of their academic merit, family background, and percentage of class 10th and 12th marks. Students with the lowest family income will be given priority.
This Scholarship Scheme is available to students with 60 percent marks or similar rank. The student must have studied in an affiliated school or college. A student cannot have more than one Scholarship. The student must be pursuing a course in an arts, commerce, or science stream and must not be the second or third in their family.
lic scholarship 2022 application form
|Scheme Name||Golden Jubilee Scholarship|
|Launched By||Life Insurance Company|
|Start Date of Application Form||Avialable Now|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Beneficiary||EWS Category Students|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Assistance|
- Appliers must complete 12th standard with 60% marks to apply for the scholarship.
- 10th passed girl child who is pursuing their education are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Family income of the candidate is must not more than Rsa.100000/- per month and Income certificate of the family is mandatory who wish to apply for the scholarship
- Any wrong information provided by the candidates may lead to the cancellation of the scholarship of them
- Contenders must have more than 60% marks in 12th to apply for the scholarship.
- Those contenders who wish to study further are eligible to apply for the scholarship only
- Applicants who wish to pursue any diploma or ITI or graduation or post-graduation in any private colleges in any discipline are eligible to apply
- Renewal of the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship is necessary.
- LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship foundation can make changes in the scheme at any time
- A recent photocopy of the candidate
- 10th and 12th class marks sheet and study certificates
- Income certificate on an affidavit of non judicial stamp paper
- Caste, Residential proof
- Aadhaar card details
lic scholarship 2022 @ licindia.in scholarship 2022
- Firstly go to the official portal of the organization.
- Then go to the Search tab and search the notice regarding scholarship
- Then select the appropriate link of the scholarship
- Now you will get the information related to the scholarship
- Then read it carefully and click the Golden Jubilee Scholarship Apply link
- Fill the application form that appears on the screen
- Give correct and accurate information demanded in the form
- Upload your image and signature after scanning them
- Submit the application form
- Must take a print out of the form for future use
- Check your email id as an acknowledgment mail is send to it
What is the last date for LIC scholarship 2022?
The LIC HFL scholarship offers financial support up to Rs. 20,000/- per annum. Students from 11th-12th and various UG and PG programs can avail the benefits of this scholarship.
How can I get LIC scholarship 2022 23?
Application Process for LIC Scholarship 2022 Apply in online, licindia.in. All the eligible applicants go through step by step process given below to complete the application form for LIC Scholarship. Applicant should visit LIC India official website http://www.licindia.in. Search for Scholarship schemes.
Is there any scholarship from LIC?
2,00,000/- per annum. (ii) Selection of LIC Scholar will be on the basis of merit and family background such as percentage of marks in class 12th /10th and annual income of the family. Eligible Students having the lowest income shall be given preference in the ascending order.