tata pankh scholarship 2023 apply online|tata scholarship 2023 application form|tata scholarship 2023 official website|tata scholarship 2023|tata pankh scholarship 2023 last date:The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme is an initiative of Tata Capital Limited to support the higher education of students belonging to economically weaker sections of the society.Under Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme, the students studying in Classes 6 to 12 or undergraduate (general and professional) degree programmes will be provided with financial support to fulfil their academic dreams.For the Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Program 2023, Tata Capital Private Limited has issued an announcement that the online application form is now available.
The Tata Pankh Scholarship is divided into the following categories: education courses for grades 6 to 10, grades 11 and 12, diploma and polytechnic programmes, undergraduate degree programmes, and graduate degree programmes for the benefit of students.
Tata Scholarship 2023
The Tata Capital Limited is announcing a new scholarship program for economically weak students called the “Pankh Scholarship“. This initiative is aimed at empowering students from economically weaker backgrounds to pursue higher education. The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship covers 80% of the tuition fees for students studying in class VI to XII. Students who qualify for the program must have an annual family income of less than Rs 4 lakh. Moreover, they must have attained 60% marks in their qualifying examination to qualify for the scholarship
Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship 2023 Important Over View
|Conducted Body||Tata Capital Limited|
|About Post||The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme|
|Mode of Application –||Online Mode|
|Required Education||Studying in Class 11, diploma, polytechnic or undergraduate degree|
|Category of Article –||Scholarship|
|Last Date to Apply|
Eligibility for Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship:
- An applicant must be enrolled in a professional undergraduate degree programme like Engineering, Medical, Law, etc. at a recognized institute in India.
- They must have scored at least 60% marks in the preceding class.
- The annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 4,00,000 from all sources.
- Children of employees of Tata Capital & Buddy4Study are not eligible.
- Open for Indian nationals only.
Benefit Of Scholarship :
- For Class 6thto 10th Passed Students- Students will get benefit as Up to 80% of tuition fee or INR 09,000.
- For Class 11 Students- Students will get benefit as Up to 80% of tuition fee or INR 12,000.
- For Class 12 Passed Students- Students will get benefit as Up to 80% of tuition fee or INR 12,000.
- For Diploma/Polytechnic- Students will get benefit as Up to 80% of tuition fee or INR 15,000.
- For Undergraduate Degree Courses Students- Students will get benefit as Up to 80% of tuition fee or INR 20,000.
- For Professional Degree Degree Courses Students- Students will get benefit as Up to 80% of tuition fee or INR 50,000
TATA Capital Pankh Scholarship 2023- to be in table
|Starting date of Application||June 2022|
|Last Date||October 31|
|Student Selected List||November|
Essential Documents Required :
- Photo identity proof (Aadhar Card)
- Passport size photograph
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (school/college/university ID card/bonafide certificate/etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy).
- Mark sheets or grade card of Class 10th/Class 11th /class 12th.
- Disability & Caste certificate (if applicable)
How to apply online Tata capital Pankh scholarship 2023
- First open the official website.
- On the homepage you need to select apply online button.
- Login to buddy for study with registered ID.
- Now tata Pankh scholarship application page appear on your screen.
- Click on start application button.
- Fill all the required information
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Sab terms and conditions and click on preview.
- Check all the details carefully.
- Then submit your application.
How can I get 2023 Tata scholarship?
The Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship Programme for Professional Undergraduate Courses 2022-23. An applicant must be enrolled in a professional undergraduate degree programme like Engineering, Medical, Law, etc. at a recognized institute in India. They must have scored at least 60% marks in the preceding class.
How to get Tata scholarship?
Undergraduate applicants will be eligible for consideration for the Tata Scholarship if they have completed the admission application and have applied for financial aid. All undergraduate applicants must apply for financial aid by completing the financial aid application process for international students.
How much is Tata scholarship?
Candidates are eligible to receive a loan of up to ₹10,00,000 along with a ₹50,000 grant for travel fares and around ₹75,000 as a gift. The provider might waive off the loan interest if the applicant can repay the amount within the stipulated time