Ambedkar nigama Loan Application|Dr Ambedkar Loan Scheme 2022|Dr ambedkar Education Loan Scheme|Ambedkar abhivruddi nigama online Application|ambedkar nigama online application:The Government of Karnataka has also launched the Karnataka CM Self Employment Scheme. Through this scheme, the government will provide subsidies on loans for manufacturing and service activities. This article covers all the important aspects of the Karnataka CM self employment scheme 2022. You will get complete details regarding the application under Karnataka chief minister self employment scheme through this article.
The Government of Karnataka has launched Karnataka CM Self Employment Scheme. Through this scheme, the government is going to provide interest subsidies on loans up to a maximum project cost of Rs 10 lakh. The maximum subsidy available for general category beneficiaries is 25% subject to the ceiling of a maximum of Rs 2.50 lakh. The maximum subsidy available for special category beneficiaries (SC/ST/OBC/MIN/PHC/ex-servicemen/women) is 35% subject to a ceiling of a maximum of Rs 3.50 lakh.
Ambedkar Nigama Scheme 2022
With an aim of encouraging the youth from Schedule caste community, DR. B.R Ambedkar Development Corporation provides opportunities for self-employment by helping them to set up business units.The nature of business can be micro business units, service sector or a point of sale units.The Corporation apart from providing subsidy, helps the beneficiaries to obtain a bank loan to successfully implement this programme.
Conditions for Interest Subsidy
- The Scheme is applicable for higher studies abroad. The interest Subsidy shall be linked with the existing Educational Loan Scheme of Indian Banks Association (IBA) and restricted to students enrolled for course at Masters, M.Phil and Ph.D level.
- The interest subsidy under the scheme shall be available to the eligible students only once, either for Masters or Ph.D levels. Interest subsidy shall not be available to those students who either discontinued the course mid-stream due to any reason, or those who are expelled from the institutions on disciplinary or academic grounds.
- If a student violates any condition of the scheme, the subsidy will be discontinued forthwith.
- If a student is found to have obtained the subsidy by false statement/certificates, the subsidy will be withdrawn/ cancelled forthwith and amount of the subsidy paid shall be recovered with penal interest, apart from taking criminal action as per law.
- The students obtaining benefits under this Scheme shall not be given the interest subsidy if he gives up Indian citizenship during the tenure of the loan.
- The nodal bank will maintain a separate account and records relating to the funds received from the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment and these will be subject to inspection/audit by the officers of the Ministry, or any other agency designated by the Ministry and C&AG.
- The Nodal Bank shall place all relevant details of financial and physical achievements on its website and implement the scheme as per the Memorandum of understanding to be signed between the designated Banks and the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
- The Nodal Bank will lay down the detailed procedure for processing and sanctioning of interest subsidy to eligible students in consultation with the Ministry.
- The Scheme will be evaluated at regular intervals by the Ministry or any other agency designated by the Ministry and the cost of the evaluation study will be borne by the Ministry.
- The term and conditions of the Scheme can be changed at any time at the discretion of Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment to improve procedure and achieve more effective implementation. However, there should not be financial implications.
- The students should have secured admission in the approved courses at Masters, M.Phil or Ph.D levels abroad for the courses indicated in the guidelines.
- He/She should have availed loan from a scheduled bank under the Education Loan Scheme of the Indian Banks Association (IBA) for the purpose.
- For the candidate applying under the OBC category, OBC Caste certificate in the prescribed Performa issued by the competent authority must be taken by the Banks.
- Income Ceiling
- For OBC candidates, total income from all sources of the employed candidate or his/her parents/guardians in case of unemployed candidate shall not exceed Rs.8.00 lakh per annum.
- For EBC candidates, total income from all sources of the employed candidate or his/her parents/guardians in case of unemployed candidate shall not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh per annum.
- Under this Scheme, Income certificate produced by the student for availing Educational Loan viz. ITR/Form 16/Audited Accounts/Income certificate issued by the authority of State Government/UT Administration is acceptable to determining Income ceiling.
Rate of Interest Subsidy
- Under the scheme, interest payable by the students availing the education loans of the IBA for the period of moratorium (i.e. course period, plus one year or six months after getting job, whichever is earlier) as prescribed under the Education Loan Scheme of the IBA, shall be borne by the Government of India.
- After the period of moratorium is over, the interest on the outstanding loan amount shall be paid by the student, in accordance with the existing Educational Loan Scheme as may be amended from time to time.
- The candidate will bear the Principal installments and interest beyond moratorium period.
Ambedkar Nigama Scheme 2022 online apply
ambedkar abhivruddi nigama online application official website
How can I apply for Dr Ambedkar interest subsidy scheme?
He/She should have availed loan from a scheduled bank under the Education Loan Scheme of the Indian Banks Association (IBA) for the purpose. For the candidate applying under the OBC category, OBC Caste certificate in the prescribed Performa issued by the competent authority must be taken by the Banks.
Can I get interest free education loan?
No, it is not possible to get an education loan at zero rate of interest from the bank. However, you can apply for various scholarships or check for government subsidies to get an interest-free education loan.
What is SBI education loan subsidy?
4.50 lacs per annum from the academic year 2009-10. Eligible students may contact the SBI Branch concerned for any further details along with Income Certificate from the authorised Certifying authority.