Yuva 2.0 Scheme 2022|PM Yuva 2.0 Scheme|Yuva 2.0 Yojana|Yuva 2.0 Scheme Apply Online:YUVA 2.0 is a Prime Minister’s scheme for mentoring young authors, and a programme to train young and budding authors below the age of 30 to promote reading, writing, and book culture in the country, and project India and Indian writings globally.The education ministry said in a release, “YUVA 2.0 is a part of India@75 Project (Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav) to bring to the fore the perspectives of the young generations of writers on the theme ‘Democracy (institutions, events, people, constitutional values past, present, future)’ in an innovative and creative manner.
This scheme will thus help to develop a stream of writers who can write on a spectrum of subjects to promote Indian heritage, culture and knowledge system.”The ministry of education launched the YUVA 2.0 scheme in view of the significant impact of the first edition of the YUVA.The Ministry of Education on Sunday launched YUVA 2.0 – Prime Minister’s Scheme for Mentoring Young Authors, a programme to train young and budding authors to promote reading, writing and book culture in the country, and project India and Indian writings globally.
Yuva 2.0 Scheme
The Ministry of Education (MoE), Department of Higher Education, has launched YUVA 2.0 (Young, Upcoming and Versatile Authors) scheme today, October 2. YUVA 2.0 is a Prime Minister’s scheme for mentoring young authors. It is an Author Mentorship programme to train young and budding authors below 30 years of age in order to promote reading, writing and book culture in the country, and project India and Indian writings globally.
The Department of Higher Education, MoE has launched the YUVA 2.0 scheme in view of the significant impact of the first edition of YUVA. The first edition witnessed the large-scale participation from young and budding authors in 22 different Indian languages and English. The launch of Yuva 2.0 is in line with the Prime Minister’s vision to encourage youths to understand and appreciate India’s democracy.
PM Yuva 2.0 Scheme
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Yuva 2.0 Scheme|
|Launched by||Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi|
|Implementing Agency||National Book Trust (NBT)|
|Higher Authority||Ministry of Education, Govt. of India|
|Scheme for||Young citizens less than 30 years of age.|
|Scheme Benefits||Mentorship, Scholarship amount of Rs. 50,000/-|
|Application Status||Not Open|
|Official Web Portal||innovateindia.mygov.in|
PM Yuva 2.0 Yojana Objectives
The scheme of PM YUVA has some prominent objective of creating International level Youth writers representing the rich heritage of India. Some other objectives of the scheme are:
- Engage youth of the country in rich Indian history and culture.
- Creating a pool of young authors in the country who will be the modern/ young ambassadors of our Indian Literature.
- Create young learners for future leadership roles to represent the country on an international level.
- To help young authors project their ideas on an international platform, therefore allowing them to promote Indian literature and culture globally.
- Building skilled writers from new aspiring authors in various genres by providing expert mentoring.
इसे भी जरूर पढ़ें:- Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana 2022
Benefits of the YUVA 2.0 Scheme
As already stated, the PM Yuva Yojana programme is an innovative approach to create new writers in the country representing India at a global level. The programme also comes along with some benefits.
- Benefits of Special Mentorship programme of six months by expert writers.
- All selected candidates will be given a Scholarship amount of Rs. 50,000/- for a period of six months.
- Aspiring writers will be provided with an international platform to represent their creative writing skills.
- Budding authors in the country can be the face of young leaders in writing representing the magnificent cultural heritage of India.
इसे भी जरूर पढ़ें:- New Education Policy 2022
Eligibility Criteria PM Yuva 2.0 Yojana
Participants from across the country who are willing to be a part of this writing contest will be required to fulfil some minimum eligibility criteria. We are listing these criteria below.
|Age Eligibility||The applicants willing to participate must be of age younger than 30 years of age.|
|Nativity||Participants from any state of India are eligible to participate.|
|Nationality||The participant must be a permanent resident of India.|
- Aadhar Card
- Marksheet of class 10th and 12th.
- Identity Cards
How to apply for PM Yuva 2.0 Yojana
- First of all, you have to click on the link to the official website.
The link to this website is- www.mygov.in.
- Then on the home page, you have to click on “Apply Online”.
- After clicking your application form will be open.
- Fill in all the details asked in the form and attach the documents as well.
- After filling you have to click on submit.
- Your application will be completed as soon as you click.
What is the aim of Yuva scheme?
This scheme will ensure creation of a pool of authors in Indian languages as well as English who are ready to express themselves and project India on any international platform, as well as it will help in projecting Indian culture and literature globally.
What is the name of Yuva scheme?
The full name of this scheme is- Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana. The full meaning of YUVA in this scheme is Young, Upcoming, Versatile, Authors. This scheme has been launched by the Prime Minister of our country Shri Narendra Singh Modi Ji.
When was Yuva scheme launched?
The published books will be launched on 12 January 2024 on the occasion of National Youth Day (Yuva Diwas). A consolidated scholarship of Rs. 50,000 per month for a period of six months per author will be paid under the Mentorship Scheme