makkalai thedi maruthuvam scheme in tamil|Tamil Nadu Doorstep Healthcare Scheme Online Registration Form|Tamil Nadu Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme:A total of 99,717 residents in 15 zones under the Greater Chennai Corporation have received the medical kit under the Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam scheme.According to a press release, 29.12 lakh residents were screened as part of the State government’s initiative to deliver essential healthcare at the doorstep of the people. The scheme was launched by Chief Minister M.K. Stalin last year. As many as 81,198 residents with hypertension, 68,860 residents with diabetes and 68,652 residents with diabetes and hypertension have been identified in the city.
Relief in the form of free medical aid under the Tamil Nadu government’s ‘Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam’ scheme has been offered to two young sisters living in Poolambadi, Veppanthattai Taluk, who suffer from ‘inborn errors of metabolism.’The malaise, in which the body cannot properly turn food into energy, is usually caused by defects in specific proteins (enzymes) that help break down (metabolise) parts of food. Patients suffering from this disease also present signs of stunted growth.
makkalai thedi maruthuvam scheme
Health minister Ma Subramanian said that a new building is nearing completion at Ashok Nagar in the city where prosthesis for limbs would be made. He said in two weeks, chief minister would open the building which would also offer rehabilitation, physiotheraphy and issue disability certificates to the needy.The building, which is being constructed at a cost of 39 crore, is nearing completion. Services in the facility by the health department will help several people with disabilities, he said after attending a function organised by the ITC Grand Chola along with National Career Service Centre for Differently Abled.
Fifteen people with disabilities received appointment orders to work in ITC.Later, he told reporters that the state has served at least 98.3 lakh people through its Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam scheme. “We will reach 1 crore people in a fortnight. The patient will receive the medical kit from CM,” he said. Similarly, over the last year, 1.17 lakh people who met with road accidents in different parts of the state received free lifesaving treatment for the first 48 hours under the Inuir Kakkum-48 scheme attached to the chief minister’s health insurance.
Tamil Nadu Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme
|Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2022
|Tamil Nadu Government
|Citizens of the State
|Door to Door Health Care
|Health Benefits will be Given to Citizens who are 45 Years Old
|Tamil Nadu Government Schemes
TN Makkal Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme Latest Update
The AIADMK’s interim general secretary, Edappadi K. Palaniswami, on Thursday demanded that Chief Minister M.K. Stalin and Health Minister Ma. Subramanian release full details regarding the coverage of the Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam scheme, over the past one and a half years. The scheme aims to deliver essential healthcare at the doorstep of people.
In a statement, Mr. Palaniswami, quoting media reports, said no information was available with regard to medicine expenditure and applicability, besides patients. Health officers were said to have pointed out duplication of patients in the calculation of the number of beneficiaries.
Objectives of TN Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme
According to a government order, the ambitious Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme aims to cover 1,172 health sub-centres, 189 primary health centres and 50 community health centres across 50 universal health coverage blocks in the state. Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam or the doorstep healthcare scheme aims to not only provide required medications at the doorsteps of the citizens but also take medical services right to their homes.
Benefits & Features Of Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme
- This Scheme has been created by the government of Tamilnadu to provide healthcare facilities at the doorstep.
- Under this scheme, the major focus will be given to eliminate the visiting of patients for the treatment of their non communicable disease.
- It will support the mode of primary Health delivery at the doorstep of the people.
- The main aim of launching the scheme is to provide health facilities to the people of the state.
- This scheme will help in improving the health care system to the next level.
- The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Stalin has launched the Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme in 7 districts along with Chennai and Coimbatore.
- This scheme will cover the beneficiaries of above 45 years of age.
- This scheme will provide them with a checkup to detect non communicable diseases.
- The cell care will be provided by women Public Health workers women health volunteers physiotherapist and nurses at your doorstep.
- This Scheme is launched in seven States such as Thanjavur, Tirunelveli, Madurai, Tiruchi, Coimbatore, Chennai and Salem.
- The government has allocated the budget of Rs. 258 crores for the successful implementation of this scheme.
- This scheme covers at least one crore people from 30 lakhs families.
- All the interested applicants who want to avail the benefit under this scheme will have to apply.
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- The candidate must belong to the 7 districts such as Thanjavur, Tirunelveli, Madurai, Tiruchi, Coimbatore, Chennai and Salem.
- An applicant must be from an age group of 45 years or above.
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
Tamil Nadu Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme Online Registration
All the interested applicants who want to apply under this scheme have to wait for some time. The application process under Tamil Nadu Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme is not yet declared by the Government of Tamil Nadu. We will update you through our article as soon as the government announces the application process date under the scheme. If you want to get any kind of information related to this scheme, now you can ask us by commenting through the comment section given below, we and our team are always ready to solve your problem related to the scheme