jalakala application form pdf|ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in application status|YSR Jalakala login|ysr jalakala online|jalakala helpline number|jalakala beneficiary list:To benefit the small and medium farmers who have no open water source for irrigation, Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will launch YSR Jala Kala on Monday. Under the scheme, borewells will be dug free of cost to the needy farmers. The scheme is estimated to bring in five lakh acres under cultivation through groundwater irrigation.The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy ensures the benefit of the citizens of the state. He initiated the “Navaratnalu” schemes which are 9 welfare schemes for farmers, women, education, medication, and reserved categories. Under the same, he launched the YSR Jala Kala Scheme.
The scheme will be very good because it will provide free of cost borewells for all of the ranches of the Andhra Pradesh state. A lot of farmers highly depends upon the natural water resources for their irrigation of the field but because there is a high draught statistics it is not possible for the farmers to use the natural groundwater resources for their irrigation. Borewells will provide to all of the farmers at free of cost so that they can continue their practices and their income will also increase because of the large crop.
YSR Jalakala Scheme
the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the AP YSR JalaKala scheme. Through this scheme, the Government of Andhra Pradesh is going to construct free of cost borewells for farmers. This is also one of the election promises made by Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy. This scheme is going to bring 5 lakh acres of land under cultivation through groundwater irrigation.
AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme
|Scheme Name||AP YSR Jala Kala scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To construct borewells|
YSR Jala Kala Scheme New Update
The State government has decided to sink more borewells under the YSR Jalakala scheme. As against 1.72 lakh applications approved by the government as on March 29, around 11,000 borewells were sunk in 371 mandals.approving the applications, the drilling agency will conduct groundwater surveys and sink borewells in the fields of the respective farmers. The scheme was rolled out to benefit the small and medium farmers who have no open water source for irrigation. Borewells will be sunk free of cost to the needy farmers under the scheme.
The State government on Tuesday kick-started the process of digging borewells free of cost across the State under the ‘YSR Jala Kala’ programme.Andhra Pradesh had launched the YSR Jala Kala Scheme for farmers. Under this scheme, the government has promised to drill 2 lakh borewells free of cost for farmers so that they will get irrigation facilities.
Objectives Of AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2023
In the 3,648-km padayatra, CM met ranchers. Ranchers’ fields were dry because of the absence of water sources. They clarified how they were being driven into debts by penetrating borewells. Subsequent to seeing their trouble, Jagan vowed to give borewells to ranchers having fields in uplands. He remembered the equivalent for the nine guarantees made by the YSRC before the elections. The qualified ranchers can apply either on the web or through the town secretariats. The applications will be examined after hydrogeological and geophysical reviews.
YSR Jalakala scheme guidelines
To provide water source for irrigation to the farmers of the state, Andhra Pradesh government has started AP YSR Jalakal Scheme. Under this scheme free of cost borewells are provided to the farmers for better irrigation. And to make this scheme more beneficial Andhra Pradesh government has decided to extend the scheme to provide the benefit of Jalakala Scheme in the dry areas also. Such guidelines are as follows
- After analyzing the success of groundwater department statistics the government has decided to extend this scheme and make it more beneficial.
- According to WALTA Act, The distance of one bore from the other one should be at least 200 meters and there is no permission to dig a bore within this limit
- No boreholes should be digging beyond 120 meters in Rocky areas while there is no limit for sandy areas
- These were the issues that were taken into consideration and to amend the scheme the state government has set up a high-level committee for appropriate recommendation.
- This committee comprised senior officials from the central government Board, rural water supply, and an official from the state groundwater department who act as a conveyor for the committee.
Benefits & Features Of YSR Jala Kala Scheme
The benefits & features of this scheme are as follows:-
- A new scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh for the Welfare of farmers.
- The name of this scheme is YSR Jala Kala Scheme.
- Under this scheme, the government will drill-free borewells for all eligible farmers.
- AP YSR Free Borewell Scheme is applicable in the 13 districts of the state.
- Farmers can easily apply through the online or offline mode.
- The applications will be verified by the village secretariat.
- Later it will be forwarded to the concerned APD/MPDO.
- After the confirmation, the contract dealer will be assigned.
- They will start the groundwater survey with a qualified geologist.
- The report of the server will be submitted to the concerned AP/MPDO.
- YSR Jala Kala Scheme is only for marginal and small farmers of the state.
- The farmers should contain 2.5 acres of land.
- Before the drilling process, the borewell side will go through the ground service.
- Information about the survey will be given to the applicant through SMS.
- Under AP YSR Free Borewell Scheme, the measurement of the depth will be done by equipment.
- After the successful drilling, the payment will be provided to district collectors.
- For the success of this Scheme, the government will set up a proper management unit.
- Under AP JALAKALA Scheme, the social audit will conduct after the drill of the borewell.
YSR Jala Kala Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Following eligibility criteria is required to avail the benefit of this scheme:-
- The Government employees and retired employees are not eligible to apply under YSR Jalakala Scheme.
- The farmer should have at least two and a half acres of land. If they do not have this much land they are not eligible to apply.
- To drill another bore well, a hydrogeological survey is required
- The second borewell will be excavated under the supervision of MPDO, DWAMA APD.
- 10% of the bore well inspection will be done by the quality control department
Required Documents Under YSR Jala Kala Scheme
Some of the required documents of this scheme are as follows:-
- Aadhar card.
- Application Form.
- White ration card.
- Land passbook.
- Passport size photograph.
- Residential certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Mobile number.
Application procedure of AP YSR JalaKala scheme
If you want to apply for this scheme then you need to follow the application procedure given below:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of this scheme
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the home page, you need to click on the apply for borewell link
- Now a new page will be opened before you where you have to enter your Aadhaar number
- Now an OTP will be sent on your Aadhar linked mobile number
- You have to enter the OTP in the OTP box and click on submit
- Now a new form will be open before you
- You have to enter all the required details in this application form
- After that, you are required to upload all the necessary documents
- Now you need to click on submit
- An application number will be generated which you have to keep for future references
- By following this procedure given above you can successfully apply for this scheme
YSR Jalakala Scheme Application Status
- To track application status, visit the Official Website of the Jala Kala Scheme.
- You will land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, look under the menu bar.
- Here, enter the Application Number.
- After entering the number click on the Track button.
- Through this, you can easily track the application status.
YSR Jala kala Scheme Beneficiary List
Also, the beneficiaries can check the beneficiary by following the steps given below:-
- To view the beneficiary list, visit the Official Website of the Jala Kala Scheme.
- You will land on the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the MIS Reports option.
- A new web page will appear in front of you.
- Now select the option of the Beneficiary List.
- Enter all the details and click on Search options.
- Through this, the beneficiary list will appear in front of you.
Who is eligible for YSR Jalakala?
Any farmer without an existing borewell and with a contiguous land of 2.5 acres is eligible. If the farmer is not having contiguous land of 2.5 acres, a group may be formed and can apply for free borewell.
How can I apply for Jalakala?
AP YSR Jala kala Scheme Apply, Online Registration Form@ ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in
Enter the Aadhar Number, Captcha Code and the OTP Sent to your Registered Mobile Number.
Enter the OTP generated to your Mobile Number.
Click on Submit.
What is Jalakala scheme?
Under the AP YSR Jala Kala scheme, Andhra Pradesh government will drill-free borewells for all the eligible farmers in the 13 districts of the state so that the problem of irrigation can be solved. The farmers can apply for bore well through an online or offline method