kapu nestham 2nd phase date|kapu nestham 2022 date|ysr kapu nestham 2022|Kapu Nestham Status|Kapu Nestham Login|YSR Kapu Nestham scheme:The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state has come up with a new scheme for all of the poor community women of the state. In this article, we shall share with you all the details regarding the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme for the year 2022.Deputy Chief Minister K Narayana Swamy said that Rs 65.79 crore was credited into bank accounts of 43,860 eligible beneficiaries pertaining to forward castes such as Brahmins, Reddys, Kammas and Vaisyas under the YSR-EBC Nestham scheme.
The YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh with the aim of providing assistance to the citizens of the state. Through this scheme, benefits will be provided to the women of the poor community of the state. Women of Kapu category of 45 years and above will be provided livelihood opportunities by increasing the standard of living. Under the AP Kapu Nestham scheme, Kapu women will be provided financial assistance of Rs 15,000 per year. For this scheme, Rs 1101 crore has been approved for allocation to Kapu women. It is being told that so far 3,30,605 beneficiaries have been helped by this scheme
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2022
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will dispatch the plan on 24th June 2020 at his camp office. The administration is planning to give an aggregate of Rs. 15,000 for each annum to Kapu community group ladies between the age of 45 and 60 years under the YSR Kapu Nestham plot. Under This Scheme, Rs. 15,000 Per Annum will be allowed for a long time to Kapu Women. Bureau had given the endorsement to assign Rs. 1,101 crore for the scheme this year.
AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
|Name||YSR KapuNestham Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Launched for||Kapu Community Women|
|Approved on||27th November, 2020|
|Implementation in||24th June, 2020|
|Benefits||Providing money incentive|
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
All the citizens of Andhra Pradesh state who had failed to apply under the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme in the first phase or were not able to apply due to any other reason, the Andhra Pradesh government has started the second phase under which they can get benefits by applying in all the schemes. The Andhra Pradesh government has given a second chance to the women to apply under the Kapu Nestham scheme. Those eligible applications who had missed out on the benefits of the scheme in the first phase can avail the benefits by becoming part of the scheme in the second phase. Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 143 crore has been deposited in the bank accounts of 95,245 women beneficiaries so far.
kapu nestham 2nd phase date
All those interested applicants who missed to apply in the first phase of the scheme can get the benefits by applying in the scheme in the second phase. The AP government has given a 2nd chance to the state women to get benefits under the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme. Those eligible applications who missed out on taking the benefits of the scheme in the first phase can avail the benefits by becoming a part of the scheme in the second phase. Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 143 crore has been deposited in the bank accounts of 95,245 women beneficiaries so far. Under this scheme, the state government is providing financial assistance of Rs 5000 to women for five years. The beneficiaries include YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme communities. A total of 3,30,605 women have been benefited so far from Scheme
Objective of Kapu Nestham Scheme
You all know that the Chief Minister of the state has decided to start the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2022, under which the women of the Kapu community have been started with the aim of providing the benefits of this scheme. Provision has been made to provide financial assistance to the women of Kapu community under this scheme through the state government. The main objective of starting the Kapu Nestham scheme is to provide financial assistance to the women of the age of 45 years or above of the Kapu community, so that all of them can live their life well. The opportunity for financial assistance at the rate of Rs 15000 and standard of living has been increased to Rs 75,000 per year under the scheme by the state government.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2022 Apply
As you all know that there were many beneficiaries who were left out in the first phase of the scheme. Now the Government of Andhra Pradesh has given a second chance to those women. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has provided one month to apply to those beneficiaries who were left out in the first phase. Recently Rs 143 crores are credited into the bank account of those women (95,245 beneficiaries). Under this scheme, the government is providing financial assistance of Rs 15000 for 5 years for the welfare of women from kapu, balija ontari, and Telga communities. A total of 3,30,605 women is benefited from the YSR kapu nestham scheme.
Benefits of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
Many benefits will be given to the women of the state through YSR Kapu Nestham Yojana, some of which we have given below.
- The benefit of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme will be given by the state government to only those women of Kapu community who are 45 years of age or above.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 75000 will be provided through the state government at the rate of Rs 15000 per year.
- To take advantage of Kapu Nestham Scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant’s bank account to be linked with Aadhaar.
- Under the YSR Kapu Nestham scheme by the state government, an amount of Rs 75,000 will be available from March 2020 to March 2024.
- Women of Kapu community have been allowed to provide assistance of Rs 15,000 per year for a long time.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Eligibility Criteria
To avail this scheme, you will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria as follows –
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant must be a native of Andhra Pradesh.
- Women applying for the scheme should have a place with a group of Kapu community.
- Only people living below the poverty line can take advantage of this scheme.
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant’s age should be between 45 to 60 years.
- Applicants whose family is part of government representative or retired person will not be eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Candidates should not have their own two wheelers, as they will not be eligible for this scheme.
- Under this scheme applicants whose family has Auto, Tractor will be eligible under this scheme.
- If anyone in the applicant’s family has not paid income tax then they will be eligible for this scheme.
- Applicants whose monthly income should not exceed Rs 10,000 for rural areas and Rs 12,000 for urban residents.
- The total land of the households should be under 3 sections of wetland land or 10 sections of dry land or 10 sections of both wet and dry land.
- Families in urban areas who have property of not less than 750 sq. ft. will be eligible for this scheme.
Also Read This Article;- Jagananna Amma Vodi Yojana
If you want to apply under YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2022, then you have to complete the documents given below.
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account/ Pass Book
- Residential Proofs Required
- Kapu Nestham Application Form
- Passport Size Photos
- Ration Card
- Education Qualification Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Cast Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate (DOB)
Application Procedure Under YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2022
The application procedure for the scheme are as follows in a step-by-step guide:-
- On the homepage, you have to click on the download tab
- A new page will display on your screen
- Click on the download link present on the webpage
- The application form will display on your screen
- Download the application form
- Submit the application form
YSR Kapu Nestham Status
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme beneficiary list is now available at village and ward secretariat. Those women’s who don’t know their secretariat have to follow these steps to know;
- Search district name
- Click the link given in the (Urban or Rural) column opposite to district name
- Search your Mandal name
- Hit the link given in the opposite column
- Secretariat code will display on the screen