crop insurance beneficiary list 2023 andhra pradesh|e crop insurance beneficiary list|a.p. crop insurance status check:Andhra Pradesh government is launching various schemes for the citizens of Andhra Pradesh. Recently the Andhra Pradesh government has launched an insurance scheme called YSR Bheema scheme.YSR Bheema scheme is a kind of insurance Scheme which is providing security on the accident to families of poor and unorganized workers of Andhra Pradesh. Under this scheme, if the beneficiary dies due to an accident or suffers a permanent disability then the insurance amount will be received by the beneficiary’s family member.
Through this scheme around 1.14 crore, citizens of Andhra Pradesh will get benefits. The government has decided a budget of Rs 510 crore for this scheme. Under YSR Bheema Scheme an insurance cover from Rs 1.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh which will be deposited into the bank account of beneficiary family member bank account within 15 days. In addition to this amount, Rs 10000 immediate financial relief will also be given by the government of Andhra Pradesh. Under the scheme, the beneficiary has to pay a premium of Rs 15 per annum.
YSR Panta Bheema Beneficiary Status
Andhra Pradesh State Government has launched many other schemes for the poor citizens of the state, similarly the concerned officials of the state government have started YSR Bheema Scheme, which is an insurance scheme. The scheme has been launched to cover 1.41 crore BPL families and to support them all. The people of the state will be provided with insurance facility under this scheme. This is a really good scheme started by the concerned officials of Andhra Pradesh government to meet the BPL families and keeping in mind all those who are currently suffering really hard due to the coronavirus epidemic.
Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy will disburse ₹885.45 crore to 4,04,461 farmers as compensation under the ‘YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme.the government had announced disbursal of ₹467.81 crore as part of crop insurance for 3.35 lakh farmers in undivided Anantapur district. On Monday, it was announced that the amount has been made almost double.
YSR Bheema Scheme
|YSR Bheema Scheme
|CM Jagan Mohan Reddy
|21 Oct 2020
|Poor families of State
|To provide Insurance cover to poor families
|Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme
Objective of AP YSR Bheema Scheme
The main objective of introducing YSR Bheema scheme 2023 is to provide insurance cover to the workers of the unorganized sectors. Under this, the state government will provide insurance amount to the poor families of the state in case of accident or death, which will provide financial assistance to their families in future. Through the scheme, Rs 5 lakh will be provided to the dependents of the deceased in the event of an accident. This amount will be provided in the form of assistance even if the person is physically incapacitated in the accident. Through this AP YSR Bheema Scheme, Rs. 2,00,000 will be available under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
YSR Bheema Scheme 2023 New Updated
An eighteen-month struggle by a woman to claim her YSR Bima benefits came to an end on Monday at the Spandana programme conducted by Krishna Collector S. Ranjit Basha.According to a release, the woman, identified as Velagam Siva Parvathi of Movva mandal in Krishna district, lost her husband to cardiac arrest two years ago. She then applied for compensation of ₹2 lakh promised under the YSR Bima scheme.
Mr. Ranjit Basha, who took up Ms. Parvathi’s grievance, found that the woman’s Jan Dhan bank account was credited with ₹2 lakh four times by the Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty (SERP). The amount was returned to the sender as her Jan Dhan account was not mandated to handle transactions beyond ₹50,000.
AP Crop Insurance Status
The main objective of introducing YSR Bheema scheme is to provide insurance cover to the workers of the unorganized sectors. Under this, the state government will provide insurance amount to the poor families of the state in case of accident or death, which will provide financial assistance to their families in future. Through the scheme, Rs 5 lakh will be provided to the dependents of the deceased in the event of an accident.
Benefits And Features Of YSR Bheema Scheme
- YSR Bima scheme is a kind of Insurance Scheme which provide security on the accident to families of Poor and unorganised workers
- If the beneficiary dies then the insurance cover amount will provide to the nominee
- Through this scheme around 1.14 crore, citizens of Andhra Pradesh will be benefited
- For the successful implementation of this scheme, a budget of Rs 510 crores has been decided by the government of Andhra Pradesh
- Through the scheme insurance cover from Rs, 1.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh will be deposited into the bank account of beneficiary’s family member
- The claim amount will be given within 15 days of the filing of the claim
- Rs 10,000 immediate financial relief will also be given to the beneficiary family member
- Under this scheme, a premium of Rs 15 per annum has to be deposited by the beneficiary
- The beneficiary will provide with an identity card which will contain a unique identification number and policy number
- The claim amount will directly deposit into the bank account through direct bank transfer method
- If the beneficiary is facing any kind of problem then they can contact PD DRDA for complaints regarding insurance enrollment or claim payment
Insurance Coverage under YSR Bheema Scheme
- First 18 to 50 years – In case of accidental death and total permanent disability, the person will get insurance coverage of Rs 5 lakh
- Second from 51 to 70 years – In case of accidental death and total permanent disability, the person will get insurance coverage of Rs 3 lakh
- Third from 18 to 50 years – In case of natural death, insurance coverage of Rs 2 lakh will be available.
- Fourth from 18 to 70 years – In case of partial permanent disability due to accident, an insurance coverage of Rs 1.5 lakh will be available.
Note – The claimed amount will be credited to the nominee’s bank account within 15 days of the claim.
Also Read This Article;- Jagananna Amma Vodi Yojana
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Bheema Scheme
- Only permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh can apply to take advantage of AP YSR Bheema Scheme.
- Under this scheme, the monthly salary of the applicant who enrolls through Praja Sadhika Survey should be less than Rs. 15,000 / – per month.
- Only people having white ration card will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- All unorganized workers in the state of Andhra Pradesh can apply for the scheme, and applicants under the scheme must be between 18 and 70 years of age.
Also Read This Article;-AP Sand Booking 2022
- Aadhar card
- Bank account details
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Ration card
- Residence certificate
Also Read This Article:- PMRY Scheme 2022
YSR Panta Bheema Beneficiary Status|AP Crop Insurance Status
- the official YSR Bheema Portal which is ysrbima.ap.gov.in
- Now, simply go to the reports section and select Enrollment 2021-22
Select your location.
- Select your District from the list first, then choose Mandal, then the secretariat name. Now, you will be able to check the beneficiary list of that area.
- Now you will be able to see the beneficiary list bank wise or district wise.
- The beneficiary details are color coded.
- Green colored row indicates that applicant details are correct and accepted, orange color indicates surveyed but not enrolled & finally the red colored row means that beneficiary is not surveyed yet.
YSR Free Crop Insurance Beneficiary List
- Go to the official website of navasakam
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on the beneficiary list
- Now a new page will appear before you
- On this new page, you have to select your District, Mandal, Village, block, etc
- After that you are required to click on submit
- The Beneficiary list will be on your computer screen
How can I check YSR bheema death claim status?
YSR Bheema Status Check By Aadhar| Death Claim Status
To check your Bheema application Status at first you have to visit the Official Website i.e www.bima.ap.gov.in/default.aspx. Here you will be on the YSR Bheema Dashboard Page
What is the benefits of YSR Bheema?
Under YSR Bheema Scheme an insurance cover from Rs 1.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh which will be deposited into the bank account of beneficiary family member bank account within 15 days. In addition to this amount, Rs 10000 immediate financial relief will also be given by the government of Andhra Pradesh.
How can I check my YSR bheema money?
The official website of YSR Bima which is https://ysrbima.ap.gov.in/ displays only claim statistics.
This means that you will only be able to check the number of claims made and the nature of the claim on the official website