ysr cheyutha scheme last date 2022|ysr cheyutha latest news 2022|ysr cheyutha scheme 2022|ysr cheyutha scheme 2022|ysr cheyutha 2022 eligible list|ysr cheyutha 2022:Andhra Pradesh state now has no need to worry about their financial problems because the Andhra Pradesh state has come up with a wonderful scheme that will help all of these groups of women to create their own employment opportunities. The name of the scheme is YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022.
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has created a scheme to support the minority communities women of the state. Under YSR Cheyutha Scheme, the financial assistance of Rs. 75,000 will be provided to the women in order to improve their standard of living. Along with that, the women will also be provided with cattle so that they would be able to sell their milk products to the companies like Amul, Reliance, Hindustan Unilever Limited so as to earn great profit.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme to provide assistance to the poor family of the state, under which financial assistance will be provided to the women belonging to SC, ST, BC or minority communities of the state. Under the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022, an amount of Rs 75000 will be provided by the government to the beneficiaries as financial assistance for a period of 4 years and about Rs 19000 per year. Along with this, on 16 June 2020, Finance Minister B Rajendranath Reddy has allocated Rs 6,300 crore for AP Cheyutha Scheme while presenting the state budget.
Andhra Pradesh has created a new scheme known as YSR Cheyutha Scheme. Under this scheme, the government provides financial assistance to the women to carry on their livelihood. So the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh on Tuesday 22 June 2021 has deposited the financial assistance of approximately Rs. 4339.39 crores into the bank account of 23,14,342 beneficiaries at the camp office. The chief minister has announced that this scheme would benefit around 23.14 lakh women as we provide the financial assistance of Rs. 18,750 per annum to SC ST BC and minority women of age group 45 to 60 years.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme
|Name||YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched for||Minority women of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Benefit||Providing incentive and pension benefits|
YSR Cheyutha 3rd phase New Updated
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the third phase of the YSR Cheytha scheme at Kuppam on Friday. Through the YSR Cheytha scheme, the state government aims to provide women belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Backward Class communities a cash assistance of Rs 18,750 per year, aggregating to Rs 75,000 in four years.
Addressing the gathering, CM Jagan announced an increase in the old age pension from Rs 2,500 per month to Rs 2,750 with effect from January. The CM also assured that he will fulfil the election promise of giving pension up to Rs. 3000.For the third year in a row, CM Jagan said that more than 26 lakh beneficiaries are being provided with YSR Cheyutha scheme. For this year too, Rs. 4,949 crores have been deposited for the beneficiaries
Objectives Of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
As we all know there are many women who show interest in self-employment and are interested in setting up different retail shops but because of the thinking of society they are not able to fulfill their dreams. By keeping this in mind the Chief MinisterYS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the second phase of the YSR Chennai scheme. With the help of this Scheme, the age group of 45 to 60 years of women will get different employment opportunities. In addition to that, each beneficiary will get 75000 rupees every four years.
The objectives of the scheme are as follow in the following list:-
- Benefits of rupees 75000 will give to the ladies recipient spread under the YSR Cheyutha plan of Andhra Pradesh.
- The measure of the annuity will disperse in four equivalent portions of Rs. 18750 each Per Year.
- The sum will move in the ledgers of the recipient party.
- To support ladies, the plan has improved. With the annuity measure of rupees 75000, ladies will be going to get financial advantages from the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The recipient incorporates the ladies under the low-pay gathering and in reverse monetary conditions.
Features of the Scheme
- Each beneficiary will get a benefit of Rs 15000.
- to help for SC, ST, BC, or minority community women’s
- YSR Cheyutha Scheme is a government-funded scheme
- Benefits will directly forward to the bank account of the beneficiaries through the Direct Transfer Method.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the scheme:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state
- An applicant must be a woman
- The applicant must belong to minority communities
- The applicant must be above the age of 45 years
- An applicant must be below the age of 60 years
- Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Age Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Procedure
Appellants yet the government of AP hasn’t disclosed the procedure to apply for the scheme. The common procedure to apply are mentioned further:
- Open the official website to apply for the scheme
- From the home page of the site you need to rush to the apply link
- Then you have to click on it and the application form will appear
- Now, you need to fill the asked details in the application form
- Upload the necessary documents as per the prescribed manner
- Submit your application after rechecking the information
- Remember to take the print out of the form at last for future use
YSR Cheyutha status 2022 list
Interested citizens who want to search their name in the beneficiary list of YSR Cheyutha scheme have to follow the easy procedure given below:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of AP Cheyutha Scheme. After that new page will be open in front of you.
- You can also go to the direct page by clicking here. Now a new page will be displayed on your screen.
- On this new page, a list of districts will be displayed. After this, you have to click on the option of your district from the various options given in the list.
- Now you have to click on the option of your circle. After that a list of Secretariat will be displayed in front of you.
- After this, out of the various options given in this list, you have to click on the option of your secretariat. Now the list of eligible beneficiaries and ineligible beneficiaries will open in front of you.
- Now you have to check your name in this list. If your name appears in the list of beneficiaries then you are eligible to take advantage of Andhra Pradesh Cheyutha Scheme.
How to Check Cheyutha eligible List?
Go to the official portal or click on the official link
Now, candidates have to hit the “YSR Cheyutha Eligible/ Ineligible List” option present on the menu bar under the dashboard on the homepage.
How to Check Cheyutha Application Status?
Visit the official website YSR Cheyutha Scheme i.e. http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/. On the Homepage, Click on the “Search Now” Button. Now, click on your respective District name.
Who is eligible for YSR Cheyutha?
The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state
An applicant must be a woman
The applicant must belong to minority communities
The applicant must be above the age of 45 years
An applicant must be below the age of 60 years