ysr cheyutha scheme last date 2023|ysr cheyutha latest news 2023|ysr cheyutha scheme 2023|ysr cheyutha scheme 2023|ysr cheyutha 2023 eligible list|ysr cheyutha 2023:Andhra Pradesh state now has no need to worry about their financial problems because the Andhra Pradesh state has come up with a wonderful scheme that will help all of these groups of women to create their own employment opportunities. The name of the scheme is YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023.
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has created a scheme to support the minority communities women of the state. Under YSR Cheyutha Scheme, the financial assistance of Rs. 75,000 will be provided to the women in order to improve their standard of living. Along with that, the women will also be provided with cattle so that they would be able to sell their milk products to the companies like Amul, Reliance, Hindustan Unilever Limited so as to earn great profit.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme to provide assistance to the poor family of the state, under which financial assistance will be provided to the women belonging to SC, ST, BC or minority communities of the state. Under the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023, an amount of Rs 75000 will be provided by the government to the beneficiaries as financial assistance for a period of 4 years and about Rs 19000 per year. Along with this, on 16 June 2020, Finance Minister B Rajendranath Reddy has allocated Rs 6,300 crore for AP Cheyutha Scheme while presenting the state budget.
Andhra Pradesh has created a new scheme known as YSR Cheyutha Scheme. Under this scheme, the government provides financial assistance to the women to carry on their livelihood. So the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh on Tuesday 22 June 2021 has deposited the financial assistance of approximately Rs. 4339.39 crores into the bank account of 23,14,342 beneficiaries at the camp office. The chief minister has announced that this scheme would benefit around 23.14 lakh women as we provide the financial assistance of Rs. 18,750 per annum to SC ST BC and minority women of age group 45 to 60 years.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme
|Name||YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched for||Minority women of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Benefit||Providing incentive and pension benefits|
ysr cheyutha payment status 2023
The vulnerable group of women in the state of Andhra Pradesh no longer has to be concerned about their monetary problems since the state has established a beautiful strategy to help all of these ladies develop their own job opportunities. YSR Cheyutha 2023 Release Date is expected November. This means that the vulnerable group of women in the state no longer needs to worry about their financial issues. The scheme is known by its official name, YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023. As a direct consequence of the implementation of the strategy, several advantages will become accessible to women.
YSR Cheyutha plot handed by Andhra Pradesh public authority. On November 13, the Andhra Pradesh Public Authority paid Rs 510 crore to 2.72 lakh people under the second YSR Cheyutha scheme. All individuals who did not profit from the first phase received money in the second round. Ministers Botsa Satyanarayan and Peddireddy Ramachandra Reddy established benefits.
- In the first phase of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, the government gave 21,00,189 recipients 3,937.90 crores. SC, ST, BC, and minority women aged 45–60 will benefit from this financial help. This proposal promises rural economic growth.
- In four years, the YSR Cheyutha Plan will add Rs 75,000 (Rs 18,750 continuously) to the financial balance.
ysr cheyutha 3rd phase release date
Kuppam will host YSR Cheyutha’s 3rd phase on September 23. This project also benefits 26,39,703 state women. Chittoor’s 1,02,584 women received Rs 192.34 crore. According to Chittoor district collector M. Hari Narayanan, minority women between 45 and 60 from SC, ST, and BC tribes will get Rs 18,750. The Chief Minister clicks a button to credit beneficiaries’ bank accounts. K Narayana Swamy, Usha Sricharan, Peddireddi Ramachandra Reddy, RK Roja, MPs, MLAs, and MLCs will attend the send-off. The collector said Navaratnalu was helping women with this program.
12,418 women in Chittoor and 13,021 in GD Nellore will earn Rs 23.28 crore and Rs 24.41 crore, respectively. 15,011 Kuppam women would earn Rs. 28.14 million, 10,477 Nagari women Rs. 19.64 million, 19,707 Palamaner women Rs. 36.95 million, 17,680 Punganur women Rs. 33.15 million, and 14,270 Puthalapattu Women Rs. 26.75 million. From seven Chittoor district seats, 83,156 beneficiaries have got Rs 155.91 crore. In two rounds, 89,640 women won Rs 167.73 crore.
Objectives Of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
As we all know there are many women who show interest in self-employment and are interested in setting up different retail shops but because of the thinking of society they are not able to fulfill their dreams. By keeping this in mind the Chief MinisterYS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the second phase of the YSR Chennai scheme. With the help of this Scheme, the age group of 45 to 60 years of women will get different employment opportunities. In addition to that, each beneficiary will get 75000 rupees every four years.
The objectives of the scheme are as follow in the following list:-
- Benefits of rupees 75000 will give to the ladies recipient spread under the YSR Cheyutha plan of Andhra Pradesh.
- The measure of the annuity will disperse in four equivalent portions of Rs. 18750 each Per Year.
- The sum will move in the ledgers of the recipient party.
- To support ladies, the plan has improved. With the annuity measure of rupees 75000, ladies will be going to get financial advantages from the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The recipient incorporates the ladies under the low-pay gathering and in reverse monetary conditions.
Features of the Scheme
- Each beneficiary will get a benefit of Rs 15000.
- to help for SC, ST, BC, or minority community women’s
- YSR Cheyutha Scheme is a government-funded scheme
- Benefits will directly forward to the bank account of the beneficiaries through the Direct Transfer Method.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the scheme:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state
- An applicant must be a woman
- The applicant must belong to minority communities
- The applicant must be above the age of 45 years
- An applicant must be below the age of 60 years
- Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Age Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Procedure
Appellants yet the government of AP hasn’t disclosed the procedure to apply for the scheme. The common procedure to apply are mentioned further:
- Open the official website to apply for the scheme
- From the home page of the site you need to rush to the apply link
- Then you have to click on it and the application form will appear
- Now, you need to fill the asked details in the application form
- Upload the necessary documents as per the prescribed manner
- Submit your application after rechecking the information
- Remember to take the print out of the form at last for future use
YSR Cheyutha status 2023 list
Interested citizens who want to search their name in the beneficiary list of YSR Cheyutha scheme have to follow the easy procedure given below:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of AP Cheyutha Scheme. After that new page will be open in front of you.
- You can also go to the direct page by clicking here. Now a new page will be displayed on your screen.
- On this new page, a list of districts will be displayed. After this, you have to click on the option of your district from the various options given in the list.
- Now you have to click on the option of your circle. After that a list of Secretariat will be displayed in front of you.
- After this, out of the various options given in this list, you have to click on the option of your secretariat. Now the list of eligible beneficiaries and ineligible beneficiaries will open in front of you.
- Now you have to check your name in this list. If your name appears in the list of beneficiaries then you are eligible to take advantage of Andhra Pradesh Cheyutha Scheme.
How to Check Cheyutha eligible List?
Go to the official portal or click on the official link
Now, candidates have to hit the “YSR Cheyutha Eligible/ Ineligible List” option present on the menu bar under the dashboard on the homepage.
How to Check Cheyutha Application Status?
Visit the official website YSR Cheyutha Scheme i.e. http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/. On the Homepage, Click on the “Search Now” Button. Now, click on your respective District name.
Who is eligible for YSR Cheyutha?
The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state
An applicant must be a woman
The applicant must belong to minority communities
The applicant must be above the age of 45 years
An applicant must be below the age of 60 years