penkalvi tn gov in|penkalvi tn gov in apply online 2022|pudhumai penn scheme|puthumai pen thittam|puthumai pen thittam website:Tamil Nadu State Government Officials have informed us that applications can be sent for the `Pudhumai Penn` Scheme from 1st November.This `Pudhumai Penn` Scheme was inaugurated by the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M. K. Stalin on 5th September.Under this `Pudhumai Penn` Scheme, the girl students who have studied in the Government High Schools from the 6th Standard to the 12th Standard and pursue higher education by joining colleges and Institutes, are offered monthly financial assistance of Rs. 1000/-. So far, over 1 Lakh girl students studying in the 2nd, 3rd, & 4th year in colleges/Institutions have availed of this benefit.
Even the 1st Year students can apply for monthly assistance of Rs. 1000/- under this scheme. These 1st-year girl students can apply on the exclusive website set up for this purpose.All these eligible 1st-year girl students can apply through their respective colleges from 1st November until 11th November.Girl students who have completed their school education in government schools have been urged to apply and benefit under the ‘Pudhumai Penn’ scheme.
pudhumai penn scheme
Under the scheme, girl students who studied from Class V to Class XII in State government schools would receive ₹ 1000 a month till they complete their graduation or diploma or technical education.The web portal (https://www.pudhumaipenn.tn.gov.in) would be open to educational institutions from November 1 till November 11. Girl students who have completed their schooling in government schools alone are eligible for the scheme. They can apply only through their institutions and not directly.
A camp for students’ registration would be conducted till November 11 in the respective institutes/colleges. The student must compulsorily carry their Aadhaar card, Transfer Certificate (for EMIS number) to the camp. The portal will receive applications from first year students and for the left-out students from the first phase. Second/Third/Fourth year girl students who missed the registration during first phase can also register in this phase.
total of 2,169 girl students studying in various colleges in Erode district received monthly assistance, under the ‘Pudhumai Penn’ scheme, at the Collectorate here on Saturday.
Minister for Housing and Urban Development S. Muthusamy, in the presence of Collector H. Krishnanunni, Erode MP. A. Ganeshamurthi and Mayor S. Nagarathinam handed over debit cards to girl students. Under the Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Higher Education Assurance Scheme that was launched last year, girl students who have pursued classes VI to XII in government schools and have joined colleges are eligible to apply for the scheme. In the first phase, 4,141 students received their assistance in September 2023. The Minister also distributed marriage assistance to 335 beneficiaries on the occasion. Deputy Mayor V. Selvaraj, District Social Welfare Officer S. Shanmugavadivu and other officials were present.
Tamil Nadu Pudhumai Penn Scheme
|Scheme Name||Pudhumai Penn Scheme|
|Launched By||By Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin|
|Beneficiaries||Girl students studying in government schools|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance of 1,000 every month to girl students studying from class V to class XII in government schools of the state till they complete graduation, diploma.|
|Benefits||An amount of Rs 1,000 will be provided to the girl child every month.|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Government Schemes|
Pudhumai Penn Scheme 2023 New Updated
Minister for Rural Development I. Periyasamy distributed ATM cards to girl students in Dindigul on Wednesday marking the launch of the second phase of the novel initiative, ‘Pudhumai Penn,’ under which financial assistance is given to girls from weaker sections of the society for pursuing higher education.
As many as 1,190 girl students received ATM cards to avail the assistance at a function organised at M.V.Muthiah Government Arts College for Women here.Tamil Nadu School Education Minister, Anbil Mahesh Poyyamozhi on Friday claimed schemes such as ‘Pudhumai Penn’, and 7.5% reservation for government school students in professional courses have resulted in higher enrolment of students in government educational institutions.
Talking to reporters in Thanjavur on the sidelines of a function organised by the District Education Department in association with an NGO, the Minister said so far around 80,000 new students have enrolled in government educational institutions this year. The actual number of students admitted to government schools this academic year could be ascertained after the reopening of schools during the second week of this month.
Objectives of Tamil Nadu Pudhumai Penn Scheme
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY THE GIRL STUDENTS WHO HAD STUDIED IN GOVERNMENT HIGH SCHOOLS ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THIS!
ALSO, THESE STUDENTS MUST SEND THEIR APPLICATIONS THROUGH THEIR RESPECTIVE COLLEGES/INSTITUTIONS – NEVER APPLY DIRECTLY!
Special Camps are scheduled to be conducted in the colleges or academic institutions about the procedure to apply for this! The Girl Students need to attach copies of their Aadhar cards and the particulars of their Bank Savings Accounts.
In case girl students studying in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year HAD FAILED TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHEME, THEY AVAIL OF THIS OPPORTUNITY AND APPLY NOW!
Pudhumai Penn Scheme Benefits
The following is a list of the advantages of the Pudhumai Penn Scheme:
- The Pudhumai Penn Scheme is different from other schemes since it focuses on providing financial assistance, encouraging female students to continue their education, and discouraging parents and guardians from allowing their daughters to be married at a young age.
- Because of the foresight to focus on contemporary circumstances, the Puthumai Penn Scheme is going to usher in a new era of innovation within the next several years.
- A monetary award of Rs 1,000 per month will be provided to female students who are pursuing an education till they have either graduated or earned a certificate or diploma, irrespective of the field.
- Because it is common knowledge that female students in our country are discouraged from pursuing an education, this program offers a boost to the confidence of young women.
- The scheme aims to help 6 lakh females per year and has been budgeted at Rs 698 crore.
- Under Pudhumai Penn, money would be immediately paid to student bank accounts to assure their education. This means there will be no mediator in receiving money, just the children and the bank.
- The plan discourages child marriages and empowers women. They shouldn’t accept anything that hurts their pride.
- Debit cards were given out to a total of 613 students during the initial phase of the plan.
- Talking about the initial stage of the scheme, this will be beneficial to around 6,500 students in the Tiruchi district who are now enrolled in institutions of the arts, sciences, and engineering.
Pudhumai Penn Scheme Eligibility
The basic eligibility requirements for the scheme are as follows:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India living in Tamil Nadu State.
- The applicant must be a student.
- Students must be studying in class 6th to class 12th
- An applicant must be a girl in order to receive benefits from this scheme.
Puthumai Penn Scheme needed
The documents needed for the scheme are listed below:
- Aadhar card or voter ID.
- Residential Proof.
- Guardian’s/ parents’ mobile number.
pudhumai penn scheme apply online
- Candidates can open the official website.
- Then find the Login page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
What is the Pudhumai Penn scheme?
Through this scheme, the financial assistance of Rs. 1000/month will be provided to the girls till their completion of UG degree/Diploma/ITI/any other recognized course. The incentive amount under this scheme will be disbursed directly into the student’s Bank Account.
Who can apply for Pudhumai Penn scheme?
All girls studying in 6th-12th class in government schools/institutions in Tamil Nadu are eligible under the Pudhumai Penn scheme
What is the Pudhumai Penn scheme login process?
The students cannot log into the official website of the Pudhumai Penn scheme. The respective institute/college can log into the website and register their students for the scheme.