pen kalvi tn gov in apply online 2022|www penkalvi tn gov in registration form|https penkalvi tn gov in application|pen kalvi tn gov in student login|tn pallikalvi gov in:Deriving optimal utility of Illam Thedi Kalvi (ITK) Scheme of School Education Department, introduced by the DMK Government to bridge learning gaps caused during the pandemic lockdowns, a group of volunteers in Thayanur village in Manikandam block has sought to actualise UNESCO’s Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) goal that envisages acquisition of necessary knowledge, skills, attitudes and values by learners to shape their future, through a pro-active approach on a long-term basis.
The ITK, introduced by the Department to rectify the learning gap caused by the lockdowns due to COVID-19 pandemic, is currently serving as an effective platform for the group of 20 volunteers to serve the academic and multidimensional progress of as many as 380 primary level students during the evening hours.
Pen Kalvi Tn gov in Apply Online
A special camp for the enrollment of girl students, who studied in government schools from class 6 to 12, in the Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Higher Education Assurance Scheme is being set up.The scheme aims to reduce the financial burden of the girl students who are pursuing higher studies by depositing a sum of Rs 1000 in their bank accounts every month.
In a circular regarding the special camp, Higher Education Secretary, D Karthikeyan, IAS has informed that the students need to upload details such as their bank account details and the school details at https://penkalvi.tn.gov.in/
The students would be expected to carry their bank passbooks, photocopies of Aadhaar card, class 10 and 12 marksheets, and school transfer certificate. These details would be collected and uploaded by the college staff deputed for this duty.
Tamilnadu Girl Student Rs 1000 Thittam Registration 2022 Highlights:-
|Name of the Scheme||Tamilnadu Girl Student Rs 1000 Scheme|
|Name||Rs.1000 Higher Study Scheme|
|Category||TN Govt Jobs|
|Application Start Date||25.06.2022|
penkalvi tn gov in 2022 New Updated
Under the Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Higher Education Assurance Scheme, girls from Classes VI to X who are pursuing their education from government schools can apply for Rs 1,000 assistance. This they can do via the new website.Students pursuing certificate courses, diploma courses, bachelor’s degree, professional and paramedical courses, and vocational education and those in the second year to the penultimate year of college
Female students who studied in private schools from Classes VI to VIII under the Right to Education Act and studied in Classes IX to XII in government schools, students of panchayat union primary and middle schools
It may be noted that the scheme is applicable only to those students who are joining higher education institutions after completing Classes VIII, X and XII for the first time. Students who study through correspondence and in open universities are not eligible.
Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Higher Education Assurance Scheme
The Government of TamilNadu has launched Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Higher Education Assurance Scheme to enhance the enrolment ratio of girls from Government schools to Higher Education Institutions. Through this scheme, the financial assistance of Rs. 1000/month will be provided to the girls till their completion of UG degree/Diploma/ITI/any other recognized course. The incentive amount under this scheme will be disbursed directly into the student’s Bank Account
Interested are requested to use the Tamilnadu Girl Student Rs 1000 Scheme Job Vacancy 2022 Notice regarding the examination process, educational qualification, age limit, examination process, how to apply for important dates, and application form.
penkalvi tn gov in application form
- The State government will provide ₹1,000 annually to each girl student from middle school till she completes college education under a financial assistance scheme.
- The students who studied in government schools from Class VI to Class XII and college students who fulfil the criteria can avail themselves of the facility.
- College students who are studying undergraduate courses must provide details of their school education, bank account details and Aadhaar number. They must produce photocopies of these documents and copies of their Class X and Class XII marksheet.
- College students have been instructed to have a cellphone as an OTP is required for registration. They must complete the process even if they have to appear for the examinations.
penkalvi registration Documents
- phone number
- Aadhar card Photocopy
- Copy of bank account book
- Copy of Class X and XII mark sheets
- Copy of school transfer certificate.
penkalvi tn gov in registration form
- Candidates can open the official website.
- Then find the Login page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
pen kalvi tn gov in student login
tn pallikalvi gov in student login offical website
- You will see a new page.
- Here you need to click on the “student login” option.
- Then you find a new page.
- Here you have to enter your username and password.
- Click on the Login button.
- Now you are logged in.
Pen Kalvi Tn gov Login
- Pen Kalvi Tn gov in Apply Online
- Student Login offical link
- Officers Login offical link
- College Login offical link
- Social Welfare Dept. Login offical link
- Bank Login offical link
Here you have to enter your username and password.
Click on the Login button.
Now you are logged in.