tamilnadu nursing council registration online|tamilnadu nursing council renewal|tamilnadu nursing council cne|tamilnadu nursing council contact number|TN Nursing Online Registration:Tamil Nadu BSc Nursing Admission will be started soon on the Official Website of Tamil Nadu Nursing. The Candidates can apply for TN BSc Nursing in the Academic Year 2022-23 on the Tamil Nadu BSc Website. The Date for the TN BSc Online Application will be specified later.Tamil Nadu BSc Nursing Admission will be started soon on the Official Website of Tamil Nadu Nursing.
The Candidates can apply for TN BSc Nursing in the Academic Year 2022-23 on the Tamil Nadu BSc Website. The Date for the TN BSc Online Application will be specified later.Through a written notice, Tamil Nadu Health has released the tentative online counselling schedule, provisional merit list for eligible female and male non- service candidates, provisional merit list for eligible female and male service candidates for the post-basic B.SC nursing course.
Tamilnadu Nursing Online Registration 2022 Details
|Name of Registration||TN Nursing Online Registration 2022|
|Registration Started by||Education authorities of Tamilnadu|
|Registration Mode||Online Mode|
|Registration Beneficiaries||The students doing Nursing in Tamilnadu|
|Portal Main Motive||To make the online registration of students for admission|
|Portal Available in||Tamilnadu State|
|Portal Eligibility Criteria||The candidate must be a registered nurse in any council|
|Portal Official Website||registration.onlinetnnmc.org|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Nursing Online Registration
Before applying for BSc Nursing Admission 2022 in Tamil Nadu, every candidate must check if they meet the TN BSc Nursing eligibility criteria. It is important for all the candidates to meet the eligibility conditions because only then will they be considered eligible for admission. The eligibility criteria for BSc Nursing in Tamil Nadu is as follows:
- Candidates must be a citizen of India
- Applicants must have a domicile certificate of Tamil Nadu with permanent residence
- Candidates must have passed the Class 10+2 examination or equivalent from a recognized school in Tamil Nadu
- Candidates who have completed a Diploma in Nursing from TN can apply for BSc Nursing
- Candidates who are below 45 years of age are eligible to apply for BSc Nursing Admissions in Tamil Nadu
- Applicants should be registered as Nurse or Midwife with the TN State Nursing Registration Council
- Candidates who hold a Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) from a recognized nursing university are eligible to apply for TN BSc Nursing Admission 2022
- Other state candidates who are not native of Tamil Nadu but have studied Classes 8th to 12th and have completed a Diploma in Nursing course for a period of 3 or 3.5 years in TN are eligible under the OC (Open Competition) category
Tamil Nadu BSc Nursing Application Process 2022
Tamil Nadu BSc Nursing application can be filled out online. The guidelines for filling up the TN BSc Nursing Application Form 2022 are as follows:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the Health and Family Welfare Dept., Tamil Nadu (tnhealth.tn.gov.in)
- Create a New Username and Password to register on the homepage
- Provide personal details, such as Name, DOB, Contact No. and Email ID etc. at the time of registration
- Click on the ‘Register’ tab to complete the registration process
- Once the registration process is complete, official authorities will send an email to the applicant’s registered email ID
- The mail sent by the authorities will contain the applicants’ login information, such as Application Number or Registration Number and Password
- Applicants can later change the password on the University’s official website
- Using the login details (registration number and password), applicants must log in to the official website and fill out the application form.
- To fill in the application form, applicants must download the online application form
- After that applicants need to fill up the application form by providing all their personal information and educational qualification
- Once the application form has been filled out, applicants must submit the filled-in application form along with the necessary documents and an application fee of INR 350
- After filling the Tamil Nadu BSc Nursing Application Form candidates will have to send the same along with enclosures – The Secretary, Selection Committee, No.162, E.V.R. Periyar
Documents Required for TN Nursing Online Registration
The list of documents that need to be submitted along with the TN BSc Nursing Application Form includes the following:
- Class 10th or SSC Certificate along with its mark sheet
- Class 12th or HSC Certificate along with its mark sheet
- Birth Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Domicile Certificate (If Applicable)
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Physical Disability Certificate issued by Competent Medical Authority (If Applicable)
- Five Recent Coloured Photographs
Tamil Nadu Nursing Online Registration 2022
- fill the registration form with all the details.
- Now click on Sign Up Button
- your registration process is complete.
tamilnadu nursing council contact number
044 4678 6539
How can I register for nursing in Tamilnadu?
Candidates may apply through online and upload the required documents online to this Council for Registration. Registration is being done for the following programmes with the Provisional / Original Nursing Qualification Certificate from the Recognized Examining Bodies.
Is NEET required for B.Sc Nursing 2022?
However, it is a national-level entrance examination and is accepted by each university and even abroad. Here is given below IPU BSc Hons Nursing schedule 2022, Aspirants have to Proceed accordingly.
How do I register my Tamilnadu Nursing Council?
You can contact the phone number 044-2493 4792 / 044-4047 3330 any time between 10am to 5pm.
How can I renew my nursing registration in Tamilnadu?
You can do Renewal in “https://www.tnnconlinerenewal.com” -> Start your Renewal and to the renewal without payment.