noida authority flats for sale|noida development authority|noida development authority new housing scheme:The Noida Authority in its board meeting has approved the scheme for the allotment of 340 houses across several categories which include the low-income group(LIG), middle-income group(MIG), and high-income group(HIG). The new residential complexes will be allotted through a lucky draw in the LIG category and through e-auction for the MIG and HIG category apartments.The Noida Authority has approved the scheme for the upcoming residential complexes that will come up in Noida’s Sector 52, Sector 62, Sector 71, Sector 99, Sector 118 and Sector 135. The new houses will be allotted via lucky draw for those in LIG category and via e-auction for those in MIG and HIG category.
The new residences will be allocated in Noida’s Sector 52, Sector 62, Sector 71, Sector 99, Sector 118 and Sector 135. The decisions were taken during the 208th board meeting of the Noida Authority chaired by Uttar Pradesh Infrastructure and Industrial Development Commissioner Arvind Kumar.To ease the process of registry for flats owners, the facility of rescheduling will be brought from January 1 to March 31 for depositing overdue for residential and sports city plots in Group Housing, Commercial Department,” the Noida Authority said.
Under the rescheduling facility, the instalments will be rescheduled by capitalizing the overdue amount of premium/interest/ or earlier rescheduled premium/interest and additional compensation, lease rent and overdue future instalments. The tenure of the rescheduled payment plan will not exceed two years.”The Noida Authority also announced bringing in a three months’ amnesty scheme for exemption of interest on water charges and regularization of unauthorized water connections which will be applicable only till March 31 after which normal rates of recovery would apply.
Talking about the extension of time fixed for completion of work in builders plots, the authority said that for speedy execution of sub-lease deed of flats in favour of home buyers, it has been decided that time extension fee would be charges based on area constructed and the remaining area on the project.
Regarding the determination of rates of land to be purchased from farmers by mutual agreement, the Noida Authority said that initially it made a purchase based on registered sale deed at the rate of ₹5,060 per sq m. However, it was later increased to ₹5,324 per square metre in public interest.
|Scheme Name||Noida Authority Flats scheme 2023 Apply Online|
|Started by||noida development authority|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
Noida Authority plot scheme
As per the update on the schemes from Noida Authority, the LIG flats will be allotted to interested homebuyers through a lucky draw. The HIG and MIG flats will be offered via e-auction. Furthermore, the authority will bring in a rescheduling facility to “solve the problems in the registry of flats owners”. This facility will run for three months from January 1, 2023 to March 31, 2023 for the resettlement of group housing residential projects. The facility will be available for “depositing overdues for residential and sports city plots in Group Housing, Commercial Department”, the authority said.
Installments of flat owners will be rescheduled by “capitalizing the overdue amount of premium/interest/ or earlier rescheduled premium/interest and additional compensation, lease rent and overdue future installments” through the facility,Another three month amnesty scheme is in the pipeline wherein the interest on water charges and regularisation of unauthorised connections will be exempted till March 31, 2023. Normal recovery rates will apply thereafter.
Because the plots will be located in the general vicinity of the airports, there will be an excellent opportunity for existing businesses to expand.
- There are three payment options available to buy plots. Three payments are comfortable as individuals applying for the scheme can take direct full payment and also in installments also.
- As part of this program, the recipients will be given a lease for a period of ninety years.
- There are numerous opportunities for the expansion of a company over the course of ninety years; hence, the plot will be of significant advantage to those who apply for it.
- There are only four plots available that are 2,000 square meters in size, eight that are 1,000 square meters, and five that are 500 square meters.
The YEIDA scheme can only be taken by applicants who qualify for the following points:
- It is required that the applicant be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should not have previously been given any other plots or apartments at any point in time.
- The applicant must be eligible to contract, have a clear head, and not be barred from doing business by any applicable laws in order to be considered.
- The applicant must be over the age of 18.
- Only the applicant, his or her spouse, and any dependent children are eligible to submit an application for a plot or apartment.
The following entities can also apply
- Must be a registered partnership firm.
- Registered trust can apply
- Proprietorship firms can apply.
- Registered society can apply.
- The limited liability partnership form can be applied.
- Private limited companies can apply.
- Public sector undertakings can apply
- Public limited companies can apply.
- Semi-government OR Government undertaking
- Aadhar card, Mobile Number.
- The Memorandum of Association of the Society
- Registration Certificate
For Partnership Firm –
- Partnership deed
- The Firm Registrar issued forms A and B.
- Memorandum of Association & Articles of Association
- The Companies Registrar issued an Incorporation Certificate.
- Limited Liability Partnership Firm (LLP) LLP Agreement
- The Ministry of Corporate Affairs issued an Incorporation Certificate.
- Deed of Registered Trust
Noida Authority Flats Scheme 2023 Apply Online
- To begin with, please go to the official website.
- Once you have navigated to the official website, a homepage will appear on the screen.
- To sign up, use the “Register Here” option, which is available on the homepage.
- A new page will be opened with the name “Entrepreneur Registration.”
- Complete the required fields, such as “company information,” which are shown in the text boxes.
- To register, choose the button provided.
- After that, your registration will go through without a hitch.
- Immediately after you have clicked the button to log in After entering your login credentials and selecting a scheme from the dashboard, an application form will appear on your screen for you to fill out.
- You will be required to provide the information requested by that application form, such as your personal details, which are shown on the supplied form.
- To continue, choose the Save & Next option.
- The submission of your application form will be completed successfully.
Noida Authority Flats Scheme Draw List
- After logging into your account, click on this link to see the draw result information list on the official website.
- After that, choose the scheme choice from the drop-down menu.
- Now choose the “Draw Result” option from the menu.
- After doing so, examine the winner’s list in its entirety.
How many floors are allowed in Noida plot?
As per the building bye-laws in Noida, a plot owner can construct as many as four floors
How can I bid on Noida Authority plot?
After the registration and scrutiny of the applicant, he/she needs to make an Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) – which is 10% of the total amount of the plot – to participate in the bidding-auction process. Generally, the allotment of the plots is done through the e-bid system of the NOIDA authority
What is the full form of Noida?
Noida, short for New Okhla Industrial Development Authority, is a planned city located in Gautam Buddha Nagar district of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Noida is a satellite city of Delhi and is a part of the National Capital Region (NCR) of India.