neet exam date 2023|neet exam registration date 2023|registration for neet 2023|neet ug registration 2023|neet pg 2023 registration|neet registration 2022 last date:The National Testing Agency, NTA, will close the registration window for NEET Registration 2023, According to the official notification, candidates will only be able to register on the portal till 11:50 pm. NTA has earlier extended the time for filling up the second phase application and correction in particular. Earlier, the last date to register for NEET Registration 2023.
From this second phase of registration, candidates have the chance to correct or modify the information or particulars in this attempt. Also, one should complete registration for neet 2023 on time to avoid a last-minute rush.The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released an important notification for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2022 candidates. During the neet ug registration 2023, candidates do not need to upload any documents, the agency said. Earlier, the NTA said candidates will have to fill 57 columns during of NEET 2022 registration, which includes uploading four documents. NEET 2023 registration
neet phase 2 registration
In the information bulletin, the NTA had mentioned that during the NEET registration, candidates need to submit personal details, additional details, educational details and upload documents. The documents required for NEET second phase registration were: category certificate, Person with benchmark disability (PwBD) certificate, Class 10 certificate, and Citizen certificate.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon release the exam date for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test- Undergraduate (NEET 2023). As per several news reports, NEET UG 2023 notification will be released in the month of March 2023. Meanwhile, the NEET UG 2023 examination is expected to be held in May 2023.
Registration, application, image upload, and payment are all steps in the NEET UG 2023 application procedure. To know more about NEET 2023, including the age restriction, a list of required documents, and other information, NEET Aspirants are urged to read the complete article.
ntaneet.nic.in Login NTA UG Phase 2 Registration 2022
|Examination Name||Neet Entrance Cum Eligibility Test|
|Conducted By||National Test Agency|
|Neet Status||NEET Registration 2023|
neet.nta.nic.in NEET UG 2023 Exam Date
Till now, NTA has not released any date or time regarding the same. When announced, the NTA will release the NEET 2023 notification mentioning the eligibility, exam pattern, and other related details about the medical entrance exam on the official website at neet.nta.nic.in.
On the official or website of NEET, there is no such information available about the NEET 2023 Registration. Students who recently passed the intermediate examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject field online application form and took the entrance examination to get admission for the various medical courses. In the NEET 2023 a total of 200 questions were asked from the three different sections, candidates had to only touch one 180 question out of 200. Questions in the entrance examination were asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology). If the examination is conducted then there will be also 200 questions in that exam and candidates have to only solve 180.
NEET 2023: Duration of Test
The NEET exam will be given in pen-and-paper format in 2023. The NEET UG information bulletin for 2022 states that the test will last three (03) hours and 20 minutes. The following 13 languages are available as question papers for candidates: English, Hindi, and Assamese. Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Odia, and Urdu. The examination will be conducted for 720 marks.
NEET Eligibility 2023
Before applying for the NEET 2023 exam, students interested in taking it should examine the eligibility requirements. Below are the eligibility conditions for the NEET 2023 exam:
- Citizens of India are qualified to apply. Students with OCI or NRI status can also be eligible to apply.
- Self-declaration is the only need for students from the states of J&K, AP, and Telangana to be eligible to apply for one of the 15% quota seats available throughout India.
Prerequisite for Possession of an Aadhaar Card:
- To apply for the NEET exam, all students who are citizens of India are required to have an Aadhaar number.
- To be eligible to take the NEET UG exam, students must be at least 17 years old on or before the 31st of December in the year of admission.
- The highest age restriction allowed is 25 years old. For students who belong to a reserved group, the maximum age restriction will have a five-year cushion added to it.
Required Eligibility Prerequisites
- Students must complete their secondary education with at least three required courses, including English, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology or Biotechnology.
- They must pass the qualifying examination with a minimum score of fifty percent, forty-five percent for general-PH students, and forty percent for SC/ST and OBC students.
- Students currently registered for the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
NEET 2023: Registration Dates
The NTA NEET 2023 will take place in 13 languages in 543 Indian cities and 14 foreign cities. The NEET UG 2023 notification is anticipated to be released in December, according to the most recent information. NTA, however, hasn’t disclosed a time or date for the same. Three to four months before the examination, NTA usually makes the information brochure and registration forms available.
NEET registration 2023: How to register?
- Candidates should visit the official website of the NEET cum Entrance Test, neet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link ‘NEET UG 2023 for Correction ’ on the home page
- Enter all the necessary details to complete the NEET registration process
- Click on ‘submit’ and take a printout of the submitted registration form.
To avoid any discrepancies, candidates should cross-check all the details and information before submitting the form as this would be the last chance to fill in the form. For more updates and information related to NEET Phase 2 candidates, you are advised to check the official website i.e., neet.nta.nic.in.
Neet result 2023 link to check online @ nta.nic.in 2023
- Visit NTA’s official website –– neet.nta.nic.in
- On the Home Page, click ‘NEET 2022 Result’ under Latest Announcement
- On the next window enter credentials including NTA NEET application number and date of birth
- Click and access the NEET 2022 result.
- Download NEET UG 2022 scorecard, take a printout for further reference.
When should I register for NEET 2023?
The first week of December 2022 will mark the beginning of the registration process for NEET 2023.
How do I register for NEET 2023?
Submission of NEET 2023 online application form may start from December 2023. You are restricted to apply for NEET exam in online mode. There is no provision of offline submission of application form. Students can submit their application form through NTA official website- nta.ac.in / www.ntaneet.nic.in only.
In which month NEET 2023 will be conducted?
NEET 2023 exam is expected to be conducted in the month of May. We can expect the NEET 2023 registration process to start in December or January. For the year 2022, the exam was conducted on July 17 while we can expect the counselling to be conducted by the end of this year.