safal portal|Safal Odisha Portal Registration|Safal Portal Odisha|Odisha Safal Portal Apply|Safal odisha portal login:In a big breaking, Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik will be launching ‘Safal’ portal for the welfare of farmers.Notably, It will serve as the country’s first easy and convenient agriculture and agribusiness loan application portal.Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Wednesday launched a common credit portal SAFAL (Simplified Application for Agricultural Loans) which will enable farmers to access over 300 term loan products of more than 40 banks.
The application can revolutionise credit provisions for farmers and agri-entrepreneurs,” the Chief Minister said while launching the portal.A programme was organised at the Convention Centre in Lok Seva Bhawan where the CM joined on virtual platform.Expressing delight over the launch of the portal, Naveen said the application is a one-stop-solution for farmers and agri-entrepreneurs to avail formal sector credit from public and private sector banks, Regional Rural Banks, State Cooperative Banks and Small Finance Banks.
With this facility, farmers and agri-entrepreneurs will have access to more than 300 term loan products being offered by 40 plus partner banks, he said.Besides, it has been integrated with Krushak Odisha as well as the access to 70 plus model project reports, the CM said. It will ease the loan application process benefiting both the farmers and banks significantly.
safal odisha portal
The portal will also reduce information asymmetry by sending farmers real-time notifications at every stage of their loan application, he assured.The Chief Minister further said that SAFAL will also provide the government with complete visibility of demand and disbursal of formal credit across states and ensure schemes are designed in a data-backed manner.
He hoped that SAFAL would be a facilitator of credit to spur the agriculture and allied sectors in our State and increase the economic prowess of our farmers in the long run.Describing farmers as the backbone of our economy, he said agriculture is the largest employer in the state in addition to being the key to socio-economic development of our people.
Odisha Safal Portal
|Name of the portal||Odisha Safal Portal|
|Launch by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers and agro entrepreneurs of Odisha state|
|Objective||Help Agriculture industry to grow and stabilize|
Safal Portal Odisha
Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik today launched a Common Credit Portal SAFAL, a Simplified Application for Agricultural Loans. Launching the portal, the Chief Minister said that the application can revolutionise credit provisions for farmers and agri-entrepreneurs.
the CM said, farmers and agri entrepreneurs will have access to more than 300 term loan products being offered by 40 plus partner banks. Besides, he added, it has been integrated with Krushak Odisha as well as the access to 70 plus model project reports. It will ease the loan application process benefiting both the farmers and banks significantly. The portal will also reduce information asymmetry by sending farmers real-time notifications at every stage of their loan application, he assured.
odisha safal portal
He further that SAFAL will also provide the government with complete visibility of demand and disbursal of formal credit across states and ensure schemes are designed in a data-backed manner.He hoped that SAFAL would be a facilitator of credit to spur the agriculture and allied sectors in our State and increase the economic prowess of our farmers in the long run.
Earlier, he said that farmers are the backbone of our economy, and agriculture is the largest employer in the state in addition to being the key to socio-economic development of our people.He added that his government, therefore, lays special emphasis on the development of farming sector through various interventions supported by a comprehensive and inclusive state agricultural policy with the government taking strides in increasing the income of farmers.
Speaking on the occasion, Agriculture and Farmers’ Empowerment Minister Ranendra Pratap Swain outlined the steps taken by his department for economic development and welfare of farmers.
Features of the credit portal
- Online Application: User-facing web portal and mobile app to apply for and process the loan products offered by 20+ banks in the agriculture and allied sector. Relevant information such as guidelines, and model DPRs for all loan products are available on the platform.
- Status Tracking: Applicants can track the real-time status of their applications on the portal or the app using their mobile number. They can know at what bank-level their application is and who is responsible for processing the next stage of their application.
- Proactive Status Notification: Applicants also get notifications via SMS and/or E-mail as their application is reverted, sanctioned or rejected at each stage. They are also informed about any activity that needs to be undertaken at their end.
- Online Application Processing: End-to-end processing of applications is enabled online on the web portal and mobile app for each bank level.
- Common Portal: The credit portal is a single portal for accessing all bank loan products available for farmers and agri-preneurs across agriculture and allied services.
Advantages of the safal portal
- Easier loan application process
- Better visibility on the type of loan products offered by banks
- Ability to prepare quality DPRs by referring to model DPRs available on the portal
- Handholding support by the govt to loan-seeking farmers and agri- entrepreneurs
- Access to a large pool of loan seekers
- Better quality applications because of the provision of model DPRs to farmers
- Visibility of the status of loan applications from the branch to the headquarter level
- No need for manually digitising sanctioned applications into the Core Banking System
- Access to the independently calculated Agri-credit score of the loan seeker.
Safal Odisha Portal Registration @ safal odisha gov in
- odisha safal portal registration Click on offical website.
- You See link Register Now
- Enter the Adhaar number,your name, mobile number,email Id
- Click in Register button
Odisha Safal Portal Login
- Visit the official Odisha Safal portal website. The landing page will load.
- The Login now option is located at the top of the menu on the homepage. Press the button.
- You will have the option of logging in as a farmer or agricultural entrepreneur aur officer.
- If you are a farmer or an entertainer, click on the first option.
- A new web page will load.
- There, you must decide whether you are a farmer or an agri-entrepreneur.
- You must enter your Aadhaar number and click the login button if you select Pharma.
- I must enter your mobile phone number before clicking the login button.
- You will then be successfully logged in.