transport karnataka gov in hsrp online registration|transport karnataka gov in hsrp online|Siam hsrp karnataka online registration status:The transport department of Karnataka has mandated high – security registration plates (HSRP) for all those vehicles which were registered before April 2019. The process must be finished before November 17, 2023, stated an official notification from the Karnataka transport department.
The deadline to fix the mandatory high-security registration plates (HSRPs) for vehicles in Karnataka registered before April 2019 is fast approaching. While the deadline was previously extended to November 17, 2023, it has now been shifted to February 17, 2024.
Siam HSRP Karnataka Online Registration
Book-MY-HSRP Karnataka Number: Are you looking for an easy way to get your new number plate and sticker for your vehicle in Karnataka? Then look no further! Book-MY-HSRP Karnataka can assist you. With their quick and easy service, getting your new number plate and sticker has never been easier.
It must be noted that the installation of high-security registration plates (HSRPs) on vehicles registered before April 1, 2019, is experiencing a slow pace, with only 1.75 lakh vehicles having undergone the installation process thus far.
In August, the Karnataka Transport Department issued a notification and circular, making it mandatory to install HSRPs on 2 crore vehicles registered before April 1, 2019, with a deadline set for November 17. Transport Minister Ramalinga Reddy mentioned that, due to an ongoing court case, the department is currently refraining from actively pushing for the implementation.
What are high – security registration plates (HSRP)
HSRP is a number plate which is made with aluminum and fixed on a vehicle with two locks which are non-usable. On the top left corner of the plate in both front and rear plates, a chromium hologram of Ashoka Chakra that comprises of 20 mm x 20 mm in size is applied by hot stamping. This process is followed as a process to be protected from counterfeiting.
Karnataka HSRP Plate 2024- Highlights
|High-Security Registration Plate (HSRP) for Karnatka
|The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MORTH) and The Government of India
|Two-wheeler- Rs. 400
Four-Wheeler- Rs. 1100 (varies depending on the vehicle category)
|Available at present
|Mode of application
|Online and Offline
Benefits of Booking a Number Plate & Sticker Through Book-MY-HSRP
When you book your number plate and sticker through Book-MY-HSRP Karnataka, you can be sure that you’re getting the best possible deal. Here are just a few of the benefits that you’ll enjoy:
- Book-MY-HSRP Karnataka will deliver number plates and stickers to your doorstep.
- The color combination of your number plate and sticker is up to you.
- It’s easy to get your hands on a coveted number plate and sticker by booking through Book-MY-HSRP Karnataka.
Looking for an easy and hassle-free way to get your HSRP number plate and sticker in Karnataka? Look no further than Book-MY-HSRP!
Here are just some of the reasons why you should choose Book-MY-HSRP when getting your HSRP number plate and sticker in Karnataka:
- We offer a convenient online booking system that makes it easy to get your HSRP plates and sticker.
- We provide fast and efficient service, so you’ll have your HSRP number plate and sticker in no time.
- We use high-quality materials for our products, so you can be sure that your HSRP number plate and sticker will last long.
- Our prices are competitive, so you can be sure that you’re getting great value for money when you choose Book-MY-HSRP.
How to Obtain HSRPs in Karnataka:
- Visit the Karnataka transport department website at https://transport.karnataka.gov.in or www.siam.in.
- Click on the ‘Book HSRP’ option.
- Provide the necessary basic details of your vehicle, including the manufacturer.
- Select a convenient dealer location for HSRP installation and proceed to make the online HSRP fee payment (cash payments not accepted).
- An OTP (One-Time Password) will be generated and sent to the vehicle owner’s mobile number.
- Use the OTP to choose a suitable date and time for HSRP installation on the website.
- Visit the vehicle manufacturer or an authorized dealer for HSRP installation. Some manufacturers also offer doorstep installation services at homes and offices.