pradhan mantri awas yojana surat 2022 draw date|pradhan mantri awas yojana surat 2022 new list|smc awas yojana draw result|Suda Awas Surat Draw 2022 List:The state government of Gujarat state has recently announced that the Awas Yojana Surat Draw Result is finally live now. And the government inviting the applicants to check the lottery result through the official website who are applying for this Gujarat Awas Yojana Surat Draw through the official website.SUDA or Surat Urban Development Authority, is the urban planning and development organisation for the city of Surat, in the Indian state of Gujarat.
SUDA’s jurisdiction covers an area of 722 sq kms, which includes the SMC (Surat Municipal Corporation) and 195 villages around the SMC. The main objectives of the SUDA include preparation of the development plan and TP Scheme in urban areas. The Authority is headed by a chairman appointed by the state government.
surat awas yojana draw 2022
According to the press release published by the state administration, around 850 hectares of land would be made available for development. A total of 50 sq kilometres of land would be made available for residential and commercial development after clearing the ground on both sides of the one-kilometre-long section between Kamrej and Palasana in Surat district, which is located on National Highway 48.
The approval would also offer a boost to projects such as the Kamrej to Palsana bullet train and metro railway and the Antroli high-speed corridor, which is currently in the works. Furthermore, the projected industrial growth corridor, envisioned in the development plan for the Hazira district of Surat city, would significantly boost the well-planned industrial development.
smc awas yojana draw result
|Name of Scheme||Awas Yojana Surat|
|Launched by||Government of Gujarat|
|Department||Surat Municipal Corp.|
|Lottery Draw Date|
|Mode of Result||Online|
|Beneficiary||Economic weaker Section|
|Type of Scheme||State Government|
pradhan mantri awas yojana surat 2022 new list
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY – Urban), also known as Housing for All, is an initiative launched by the Government of India to provide affordable housing to the urban poor. The plan will be implemented in more than 300 cities in India and one of those cities is Surat. The response to the PMAY scheme has been overwhelming, as thousands of people throughout the country have already submitted their applications to avail benefits and subsidies.
PM Modi Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
People of Gujarat, particularly Surat, have welcomed the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana with open arms. In fact, the state government is now going to construct 5,000 new houses, in addition to the 8,000 housing units that are already under construction in the city. The Metropolitan Municipality of Surat has prepared a detailed project report in order to implement the housing scheme successfully. As of April 2017, Surat Municipal Corporation, along with Surat Development Urban Authority, have together completed more than 2000 DUs.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List
Eligibility Criteria for Applying Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Surat
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has been designed keeping the urban poor of the country in mind. The mission targets four groups:
- Citizens living in slums/Slum dwellers
- Citizens who have a land of their own and are interested in construction/enhancement. They need to select the Beneficiary Led Construction category
- Citizens who can afford to purchase/construct a house of their own. Such citizens will be eligible for subsidies on their home loan and need to select the Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS)
- Citizens who don’t have any land or cannot afford a home loan. They need to select Affordable Housing in Partnership category
Documents Required for Applying PMAY Scheme in Surat
Considering that the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a scheme launched by the Government of India, it goes without saying that you will have to furnish a lengthy list of documents in order to successfully submit your application. They are:
- Application form (completed)
- If the income is below the taxable limit, then a self-affidavit income certificate is required
- Unique identification number like Permanent Account Number (PAN), Aadhaar number, voter’s ID, driving licence, et cetera.
- Nationality identification proof
- Copy of address proof
- Income proof
- Latest income tax return/Form 16, if applicable
- Proof of category, if you belong to OBC/SC/ST/Minority
- Bank statement reflecting the records of last six months
- Self-drawn and attested financial statement/business license/a short note on the nature of business or job
- Valuation certificate from a certified valuer
- Affidavit from the applicant that he/she or any of the family members do not own an all-weather house in any part of the country
- Affidavit and Undertaking, stating that the construction is in an authorized area and is as per the laws. Additionally, it should also state that the loan is being taken for residential purpose only
- Architects/Engineers Certificate confirming the following – the cost of construction/repairs and in a case of purchase, it should also state the expected life, future, and fitness of the house/flat.
- If applicable, receipt of advance payment made to seller/builder
- No objection certificate from housing society or a competent authority
- The approved plan of construction
- Construction agreement with builder or developer
- Letter of allotment of property/Agreement of sale/Title deeds/Lease Deed
प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना 2022 ऑनलाइन आवेदन फॉर्म
surat awas yojana draw 2022
The Beneficiary who wishes to check Awas Yojana Surat Draw Result 2022 Firstly visit at the official website.
- Now at the official website of Surat Municipal Corporation, you will get PMAY Draw Phase 2 Option.
- When you click on Awas Yojana Surat Draw Result option a new computer tab will open like this
- Now in the next step provide all the essential details such as Scheme Type, Form No, Applicant Name and Mobile Number
- Then enter the verification code and click on the search button.
How can I check my Awas Yojana list?
Step 1: Visit the official Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana website.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Search Beneficiary’ tab listed on the menu bar. A drop-down menu will appear.
Step 3: Select the ‘Search by Name’ option.
Step 4: Enter the name and click on ‘Search’.
How can I check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana draw?
The Government of India has already declared so many schemes which is so beneficial for the applicants, recently the Gujarat Govt has declared that the Draw List of Awas Yojana Surat Draw Result is available now, candidates can check the results on the official website which is www.suratmunciple.gov.in .
How do I check my PMAY List 2022 23?
Following is a list of actions you can take to see if your name appears on the PMAY List 2022-23 if you have registered under PMAY Gramin 2022-23. Visit the PM Awas Yojana-Gramin website at https://pmaymis.gov.in/.