rte 2023 to 2024 tamil nadu|rte.tnschools.gov.in online application|rte apply online tamilnadu 2023|rte tamilnadu admission 2023-24|rte.tnschools.gov.in online application 2023|rte.tnschools.gov.in login:The Tamil Nadu Department of School Education is likely to begin school admissions under the Right to Education (RTE) Act anytime soon. RTE admissions are open for students from economically weaker sections and disadvantaged groups who wish to seek admission in private schools for the upcoming academic year 2023-24.
The application process for RTE TN Admission 2023 will begin soon. After the activation of the registration link, interested parents/guardians can apply for admission by visiting the official website of the Tamil Nadu Department of School Education.
The TN RTE School Admission 2023 application form requires the necessary details and documents such as income certificate, address proof, and birth certificate. The selection of students for RTE admission will be carried out through a computerized lottery system.
Tamilnadu RTE Admission 2023-24
Tamil Nadu right of children to free and compulsory education application form: The online registration process for the Right to free education in Tamil Nadu begins today, March 20, 2023. Tamil Nadu government has released the application forms for children aged from 6 to 14 years for free and compulsory elementary education. The last date to apply for RTE Tamil Nadu school admissions 2024-25 is April 20. Through this registration, students who cannot afford the costly expenses of education will be able to get admission to private schools under the RTE Act. There is a reservation of 25% of the total seats in private schools under the act.
Right to Education Act 2009 guarantees free and compulsory education to children between the ages of 6 and 14. The RTE Act aims to provide education to all children, especially those from economically weaker sections and disadvantaged groups, and to eliminate barriers to access and quality education.Under this Act, private schools in Tamil Nadu and other states are required to reserve 25% of their seats for children from economically weaker sections and disadvantaged groups. These seats are then filled through a process of random selection or lottery.
Tamil Nadu RTE Admission 2023-24
|Name Of The Scheme||Tamil Nadu RTE Admission|
|Launched By||Government Of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||To Provide Free And Compulsory Education To All|
|Number Of Seats||1 Lakh|
Objective Of TN RTE Admission
The main objective of TN RTE Admission is to provide free and compulsory education to all children. With the help of this scheme students belonging to economically weaker sections and disadvantaged groups will be able to get free education till they attain the age of 14 years. Tamil Nadu RTE admission scheme will also increase the literacy rate of the state. Other than that employment will also be generated with the proper implementation of this scheme as more students will be able to get an education. Disabled children, ward of sanitary workers and HIV-infected will also be given preference through this scheme which will improve their standard of living.
Benefits and Features Of Tamil Nadu RTE Admission
- In order to provide free and compulsory education, the Government of Tamil Nadu has launched the TN RTE Admission Scheme.
- Through this scheme, free and compulsory education is provided to each and every child till they attain the age of 14 years
- Economic weaker section of society and disadvantaged groups will get admission to private schools through this scheme
- 25% of seats at the entry level are reserved in every private school under this scheme
- Those citizens of Tamil Nadu who are interested to apply under the scheme can fill RTE application form 2021
- All the schools of Tamil Nadu are required to update the details of the number of seats available in school on the official website
- Tamil Nadu school education department is responsible for the implementation of this scheme
- There are around 1 lakh seats which are available in around 9000 schools across the state
- All the parents whose annual income is less than Rs 2 lakh can apply under the economically weaker section
- For socially disadvantaged children all the community accept OCs can apply under this scheme
- Under this scheme preference will be given to disabled children, ward of sanitary workers and HIV-infected.
Tamilnadu Free Laptop Scheme 2023
Documents required for Right to free and compulsory education in Tamil Nadu
- Aadhar Card / Ration Card of guardian /parents
- Birth certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Candidates should be aged between 6 years to 14 years.
- Candidates must have a domicile certificate of Tamil Nadu.
- Their family income should not exceed Rs. 2 lakh.
- The candidate should belong to the reserved category – SC/STOBC/EWS
Tamil Nadu New Electricity Tariff
Candidates will be selected for the right to free education in Tamil Nadu RTE on the basis of a lottery system. The names of the shortlisted candidates will be published on the official website of Tamil Nadu DGE or RTE Tamil Nadu website. Applicants are advised to keep checking the official website regularly for updates.
Procedure To Apply Under Tamil Nadu RTE Admission 2023-24
- First of all, go to the official website of TN RTE Admission
- The home page will open before you.
- On the homepage, you have to click on start application
- A new page will appear before you
- On this new page you have to enter the following details:-
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Eligibility class as per date of birth
- After that you have to click on save
- You will get a message of successful registration and the application number will be displayed on your screen
- Now you have to click on the options click here to login
- After that, you have to enter your application number and password
- Now you have to click on the login
- You enter parent details and address details.
- Now upload all the above-mentioned documents
- After that, you have to select schools according to your preference
- Now you have to click on submit option
- By following this procedure you can apply under Tamil Nadu RTE admission