igrs telangana registration|registration and stamps department telangana|ts stamps and registration:Telangana saw its revenue collections from stamp duty and registration charges surging by 40 percent to reach Rs.9,531 crore by the end of the third quarter of the current fiscal year. Revenue officials are expecting to collect over Rs.15,000 crore during the current fiscal year, which is much higher than the projected target, which was Rs.13,000 crore.
According to officials, the total revenue during the last fiscal year stood at Rs.12,364 crore, whereas, during the current year it has already crossed Rs.9,531 crore. In December alone, the revenue collection crossed over Rs.1,100 crore and going by the pace at which the registration of agricultural and non-agricultural properties in the State was taking place, it would easily cross Rs.15,000 crore by the end of March, a senior official of the Registration Department said.
Telangana Registration and stamps
The Telangana government headed by Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhara Rao is eyeing to generate more revenue from property sales in the state. The Stamps and Registration department targeted Rs. 5,000 crores through registration and stamp fee in the months of January, February, and March of the current financial year.
To ensure the achievement of the revenue targets, the KCR government instructed the Registration department to provide a hassle-free mechanism for the smooth flow of the registration process. Particularly in Greater Hyderabad limits where the number of property registrations was at an all-time high in the last four months.
Broadway Cinemas Ticket Booking
ts stamps and registration
Officials said that the KCR government has set a Rs. 15,600 crore revenue target from the registration wing, and Rs. 10,000 crores was already generated in the last 10 months. “For the first time, the Stamps and Registration wing is achieving revenue targets every quarter and planning to earn more than the total target in this financial year. Besides, seeking Rs. 10,000 crores as borrowings, the government targeted to generate Rs. 5,000 crores in just three months.
All the money will be utilized to fulfill the promises of disbursement of the Dalit Bandhu scheme benefit and extend Aasara pension to all the applicants which are pending before the government. “It required Rs. 18,000 crores to spend on schemes, salaries, and other establishments. Despite seeking borrowings, the State is facing an Rs. 10,000 crore deficit to meet the expenditure. This will be met by revenues generated by the Stamps and Registrations wing.
PM YASASVI Scheme Application Form
The State government has enhanced land values for property registrations from February last year, but even after enhancement of land values, the department is getting about Rs.1,000 crore revenue, on an average every month. A major share of revenue comes from Rangareddy district areas, especially Gachibowli, Serilingampally, Kondapur, Madhapur, Hafeezpet and Khajaguda.
Telangana IGRS Property Registration?
Only the residents who fulfil the following criteria will be considered to register on the IGRS Telangana portal. Check the eligibility criteria below.
- The applicants must be permanently residing citizens of the Telangana state and must possess a valid Domicile Certificate to prove their nativity.
- They must have enough documentation to prove the sale and purchase of the specific property.
All the enlisted documents must be kept in handy with the applicant while visiting the SRO and applying for the property registration. Also, all the documents produced must be true and authentic.
- Aadhar Card
- Residential Proof
- Any valid Photo ID Proof, such as Voter Card, PAN Card, DL, etc.
- GPA/ SPA of the concerned property
- Original copy of the document possessing signatures of all the parties involved
- Challan/ DD receipt for the payment of registration and stamp fee
- Section 32A photo form of executants, witnesses’ or claimants – Click Below.
- Photographs of the property
- Passport-sized photographs of the applicant
IGRS Telangana Encumbrance Certificate Search
To search for your encumbrance certificate you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the Registration & Stamp Department, Government of Telangana given here
- On the homepage, click on the “Encumbrance Search (EC)” link under the Online Service option.
- An e-Encumbrance Statement will appear on the screen.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The search page will appear on your screen.
- Two search options will be displayed on your screen-
- Search by Document No.
- Search by Form Entry.
- Select any of the one options
- Enter the year of registration.
- Enter the first letter of their SRO name/code or fill a form.
- Click on the “submit” button
- The e-Encumbrance certificate will appear on the screen.
IGRS Telangana Registration and Stamps Department
The Government of Telangana maintains its records via a key department known as the Registration and Stamps Department Telangana. The Document registration services provided by the department serve as government-recorded details for the public. IGRS Telangana enables the citizens of Telangana to
The official website of IGRS Telangana is https://registration.telangana.gov.in/index.htm
- Verify the land records
- Search for an Encumbrance certificate (Igrs Telangana EC)
- Collect information related to Land Rights,
- Title and obligations (if any) on immovable property
- Builder Registration
How can I check my land registration in Telangana?
Visit Telangana landrecord website.
Enter details such as district, SRO (Sub-Registrar Office), book type, the registration year, and the document number.
Enter the required ‘Captcha’.
Select ‘Submit’ or you could ‘Reset’ the details provided.
How can I check my EC online in Telangana?
Document Number and Year of Document OR.
House Number or Old House Number or Apartment name situated in a City/ Town/Village with optional Flat Number and Colony/Locality/Habitation OR.
Survey number in a Revenue Village and optionally described by a Plot number.
How to pay registration fee online in Telangana?
Step 1: Login to the official website of IGRS (Telangana stamp duty). Step 2: Create a login Id on the portal. Step 4: Book a time slot to visit the nearest Sub Registrar’s office (SRO). After the verification of the requisite payment, the applicable endorsements are printed on the document.