Telangana Land records with survey numbers map|ts land records|telangana land survey records online|village map with survey numbers in telangana|Dharani Telangana Pahani:Telangana Government to digitise all land records in the State of Telangana. Property or landowners in Telangana can easily access Government land records through the website. Maa Bhoomi portal data includes survey number, the extent of Land, tax, owner name or pattadar name, nature of the Land and crop etc. Pahani for all Land in the State of Telangana can also be downloaded from the Maa Bhoomi website.
Telangana’s official integrated Land Records Management System. An NRI portal is also available on Dharani. A wide range of services has been made available on the website for ease of use of citizens.the government of Telangana state by the Bhoomi Telangana portal. The people of Telangana also take the advantage of other services that are open in the Maa Bhoomi portal like Amendment Register, registration of Pahani/Adangal and ROR, and the maps also available which shows the subdivision of the areas.
Telangana Land Records
The Chief Commissioner of Land Administration (CCLA) is the chief controlling authority for maintaining land records in Telangana. You can get to know the details about Adangal/Pahani, RoR from website of Chief Commissioner of Land Administration in Telangana. Telangana is providing agricultural land record for Telangana People. Everyone can access this portal and avail benefit.
In This article, we are going to share a step by step complete guide on how you can access to the Telangana Village map with survey numbers. You can find out the exact location of the your land on village map. Survey numbers appears on land with boundaries.
Maa Bhoomi Online Land Record
|Online Portal||Maa Bhoomi Telangana|
|Category||Online Land Record|
|Launched by||Telangana Department of Revenue|
|Beneficiaries||Native of Telangana|
|Objective||Make Land record Easy|
Services Available at Maa Bhoomi Portal Telangana
From the Maa Bhoomi Portal, people can take the advantage of the below mentions services:
|Details of Pahani/Adangal||Survey Numbers pending clearance|
|Details of Record of Right (ROR1-B)||Cadastral Maps of Rural Areas|
|Amendment Register||Deeds of Land Transaction Details|
Benefits Of The Maa Bhoomi Portal
These are some of the benefits are mentioned below:
- It is easy to check the property details from this online portal, all details can be shown and there is no need to go to the Centre, so it’s a good initiative by the Telangana government.
- By using the Maa Bhoomi site, Telangana can also easily download the document at any time.
- It is used as a single resource to maintain the whole state land record, with its map, and also consist the updated status of the Land.
- It is used as a GIS-tool.
- It is also used to buy or sell the property which is come in a Land transaction.
- It is a modern technology that provides effective and efficient services.
- In this portal, both agricultural and non-agricultural land can be registered.
- It consists Cadastral Map, Details of Record of Right, Amendments, etc.
How to Check ROR-1B and Pahani Documents Online Using Khata or Survey Number
To check ROR-1B and Pahani documents online by using the Khata or survey number, follow the steps below:
- Visit Dharani official website.
- Enter the required details such as district, division, mandal, village, and then enter the Khata number or survey number.
- Select ‘Get Details’ to get the information. Below is the screenshot of the page.
How to Check your Application Status
Follow the below steps to know the status of your application:
- Visit Dharani App status.
- Enter the ‘Application Number’ or the ‘Registration Document Number’.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to get the status of your application.
How to Check ROR-1B on Dharani Portal?
You must follow these steps to review the ROR-1B document and the Pahani documents using the Khata number.
1. Go to the Telangana land records (Dharni portal Telangana) portal online. Click on the ‘Land Status’ option.
2. On the redirected page, enter the information such as District, Division, Mandal, Village, and Captcha code.
3. Choose between Khata no. and Survey/Sub-division no. Click on ‘Get Details’. Pahani information will be displayed.
To Check Pahani/Adangal By CCLA Portal
To check the Pahani by the chief commissioner of land administration official portal, you can follow these simple steps:-
- Select the following details-
- Khata no.
- Survey no.
- Finally, click on the “Get details” option.
- The Pahani details will appear on your screens.
Process To Check Telangana Pahani & ROR 1B Documents
If you want to check the Pahani documents of your land then you will have to follow the simple procedure which is given below:-
- First, visit the official website given here
- Click on the Citizen Service Section
- From the menu, click on Know Your Land Status.
- Click on the Pahani & ROR-1B option on the next page.
- Select the following-
- Khata No
- Survey No.
- Click on the Get Details button.
- A list of patron names will be displayed.
- Click on Print
Process To Get Certified Copy of Webland Telangana
If you want to get a certified copy of your document then you need to follow the simple procedure which is given below:-
- First, visit the official website given here
- Click on the Government Form link.
- A list of forms will be displayed.
- Click on your desired form
- Fill the form.
- Attach the documents.
- Submit it to the nearest tehsil.
- You will get a Certified Copy of the documents soon.
download the Dharani TS Mobile app:
1. Go to the Google Play Store and enter Dharani Telangana or Go Here.
2. Click on Install Button and download the Telangana Dharani mobile application on your IOS or Android Device.
3. Follow the same signup process which we listed above and check your Land records online.
How can I check my survey number in Telangana?
Visit the official website of Telangana land records.
Click on land status in the menu.
Select your district name, Mandal name, division, village.
Select khata number or survey number or sub-division number.
How do I download a village map with survey numbers in Telangana?
Open official website of Telangana Dharani.
Go to Know Cadastral Maps Section on the homepage of Dharani.
Select the survey number details include district , mandal , and respective village for survey number you want to see the maps.
How can I check property details in Telangana?
Visit Telangana land records online search portal at //registration.telangana.gov.in/. On the next page select ‘Know your SRO jurisdiction’. Now you will be prompted to enter your District, Mandal and village. Click on submit and all the information regarding your SRO will be displayed